- Mahadayi river water verdict: Karnataka observes bandh; schools, colleges, offices closed
- Himachal HC tells Centre to ban cow slaughter, sale of beef within six months
- Launch a campaign to free PoK: Baba Ramdev appeals to PM Narendra Modi
- Protect citizens amid 'rising intolerance', US tells Indian govt
- West Indies vs India 2016: Batsmen need to take responsibility on bouncy track, says Virat Kohli
- FIR against Kamaal R Khan for allegedly harassing actresses on Twitter!
- Turkey kills 35 militants after they try to storm base: Officials
- Rare gene mutation linked to oesophageal cancer discovered
- Donald Trump says he is taking the gloves off against Hillary Clinton
- BJP MLA Harak Singh Rawat arrested in rape case - Know what happened
- Karan Johar just revealed something interesting about 'Saifeena'! - Details inside
- WATCH: When The Great Khali annihilated WWE legend Triple H
- Morgan Freeman in talks to star in Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Inspirational! Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai – Know why
- Rajnath Singh leaves for flood-stricken Assam
- Army foils infiltration bid in J&K's Kupwara, 2 militants, 2 soldiers killed
- Christians and Muslims to mourn murdered French priest
- Indian-origin woman found guilty of starving step-daughter in US
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Heavy rains wreak havoc across the country!
- Pakistani terrorist captured in Kashmir is a resident of Lahore
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind Yahoo's downfall
- DNA: Analyzing the deaths caused by electricity
- Tesla exits partnership with Mobileye
- My brother, father completely different as filmmakers: Varun Dhawan
- Chinese incursion along Uttarakhand border figures in Lok Sabha
- India's ''unfinished agenda'' is to retrieve illegally occupied part of J&K: Jitendra Singh
- Skoda Octavia vRS to make its way to India very soon?
- PNB profit more than halves to Rs 306 crore in Q1
- Chennai-bound Oman Air flight makes emergency landing in Goa
- 'Baar Baar Dekho': Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma' breaks all records, rejoices 4.3 million views in 1 day!
- Govt hopes new civil aviation policy will encourage regional connectivity
- India's Security Council permanent seat hope receives setback
- Actors can do little to break away from stereotypes: Zakir Hussain
- Barack Obama endorses Hillary Clinton for US presidency in electrifying speech at DNC - Watch
- Syria, Russia cluster munition use `relentless`: HRW
- Balle Balle! Harbhajan Singh, wife Geeta Basra blessed with a baby girl: Report
- Hardcore Maoist surrenders in Odisha
- पठानकोट हमला: अमेरिका ने पाकिस्तान के खिलाफ भारत को दिए अहम सबूत, NIA को 1000 पन्नों का डोजियर सौंपा
- 7वां वेतन आयोग : कर्मचारियों को अगस्त के वेतन के साथ ही मिलेगा एकमुश्त एरियर
- पहलवान नरसिंह यादव डोप मामले पर आज अपना अंतिम फैसला सुना सकता है नाडा
- कांग्रेस ने कहा-GST पर सरकार को मना लेंगे, अगले सप्ताह राज्यसभा में पेश होगा बिल
- जिंदा पकड़े गए पाकिस्तानी आतंकवादी का खुलासा, `कश्मीर में निर्दोष लोगों को मारने आया था`
AUS 203/10 (79.2)
Australia need 107 runs to win with 2 wickets in hand
SLA 117/10 (34.2)
NZL 340/5 (108.2)
New Zealand have a 1st Innings lead of 176 runs with 5 wickets in hand
ZIM 164/10 (77.5)