Aam Aadmi Party leader Kejriwal has assets worth Rs 93 lakh
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party convener Arvind Kejriwal has declared assets worth Rs 93 lakh and liablity of Rs 23,550 of unpaid electricity bills.
Kejriwal, who filed his nominations today from New Delhi assembly constituency, has declared in his affidavit along with the nomination papers, that he has moveable assets which includes cash-in-hand and bank deposits worth Rs 1.6 lakh.
He has immovabale properties, land in Indirapuram in Uttar Pradesh`s Ghaziabad district and ancestral agricultural land at Shivani village in Haryana`s Karnal district.
Kejriwal`s income in 2012-13 was just Rs 2.05 lakh while his wife Sunita`s was Rs 9.8 lakh. She owns a flat in Gurgaon worth Rs One crore and she has moveable property of Rs 16.8 lakh.
She has a house loan liability of Rs 30 lakh and loan from relatives Rs 11 lakh.
Kejriwal`s colleague Manish Sisodia, who is contesting from Patparganj assembly Constituency, has Rs 16 lakh worth of property.
He owns a flat in Ghaziabad`s Vasundhara worth Rs 12 lakh and has moveable property (cash and bank deposit) worth Rs 3.8 lakh. His income was Rs 5.2 lakh only for the year 2012-13.
Sisodia`s wife owns a flat in Delhi`s Pandav Nagar locality, which is worth Rs 20 lakh and has movebale property worth 5.17 lakh.
Both Kejriwal and Sisodia have liablities of due electricity bills, while Sisodia`s wife has liablities of due electricity bills of Rs 13,700 and water bill of Rs 5,854.
Kejriwal has a due electricity bill of Rs 23,550 while Sisodia has Rs 17,000 due in this head.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state