No decision yet on the road ahead: Dikshit
New Delhi: Losing power after 15 years as Delhi`s Chief Minister, Sheila Dikshit is undecided about her future, saying that she has not made up her mind for anything as she was still absorbing her defeat.
"I am not making any commitments either to myself or to anybody else. Let us see how it goes," she told a news agency in an interview.
Asked if she saw a role for herself in Delhi politics or she would move on to the national stage, the 75-year-old Congress veteran replied, "No, I will sit at home, start packing up".
There was no chance just now for doing anything in Delhi. "There is nothing to do," she said.
When asked if she would contest 2014 Lok Sabha polls, Dikshit replied that she was not particularly keen on contesting just now. "I have not made up my mind for anything".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31