‘Shahzada’ defining poverty like a social scientist: Narendra Modi
Zee Media Bureau
Jabalpur: Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi addressed an election rally in Madhya Padesh’s Jabalpur district on Wednesday and viciously attacked the Congress.
Amidst chants of Modi, Modi, Modi at the venue of the rally, the Gujarat Chief Minister told the gathering, “I bow to Janata Janardhan for the affection that you have showed to me. People are manifestation of God.”
Addressing a huge rally, Modi accused the Congress of indulging in vote bank politics. “Those who are used to vote bank politics will never embrace development agenda,” Modi said.
Raising the poll pitch, Modi asked the people gathered, “Will you vote on caste or performance? Will you vote on community lines, family?”
“I am sure you will vote for the best interest of MP,” Modi went on saying.
Coming down hard at the Congress, the BJP leader said that many times the ruling party at the Centre has named its name, its symbol, its slogans but their intention remains the same.
Modi said that the BJP believes in unity and is moving ahead to integrate people.
Modi went on saying that the grand old party’s days are over and Congress and development are complete opposites.
Modi heaped praise on Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister and said that due to Shivrajji’s hard work the state is no longer in the list of BIMARU states.
Laying down a comparison between BJP and Congress ruled states, Modi said that his party leaders learn from each other and work hard for development, where as the Congressmen compete on corruption and loot.
In a veiled reference to Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, Modi said that like a social scientist ‘Shahzada’ is defining poverty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Para athlete Deepa Malik complains of callous service by Air India
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- One year of Modi govt: Amit Shah addresses media
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced on May 28
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- UBSE Results 2015 (ubse.uk.gov.in): Uttarakhand 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 11 AM
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow