‘Shahzada’ defining poverty like a social scientist: Narendra Modi
Zee Media Bureau
Jabalpur: Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi addressed an election rally in Madhya Padesh’s Jabalpur district on Wednesday and viciously attacked the Congress.
Amidst chants of Modi, Modi, Modi at the venue of the rally, the Gujarat Chief Minister told the gathering, “I bow to Janata Janardhan for the affection that you have showed to me. People are manifestation of God.”
Addressing a huge rally, Modi accused the Congress of indulging in vote bank politics. “Those who are used to vote bank politics will never embrace development agenda,” Modi said.
Raising the poll pitch, Modi asked the people gathered, “Will you vote on caste or performance? Will you vote on community lines, family?”
“I am sure you will vote for the best interest of MP,” Modi went on saying.
Coming down hard at the Congress, the BJP leader said that many times the ruling party at the Centre has named its name, its symbol, its slogans but their intention remains the same.
Modi said that the BJP believes in unity and is moving ahead to integrate people.
Modi went on saying that the grand old party’s days are over and Congress and development are complete opposites.
Modi heaped praise on Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister and said that due to Shivrajji’s hard work the state is no longer in the list of BIMARU states.
Laying down a comparison between BJP and Congress ruled states, Modi said that his party leaders learn from each other and work hard for development, where as the Congressmen compete on corruption and loot.
In a veiled reference to Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, Modi said that like a social scientist ‘Shahzada’ is defining poverty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Delhi: Car catches fire after crash, one dead
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- CBSE 12th Results 2015: CBSE Board Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic class 12th XII board exam Results 2015 date announced
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- RBSE 12th Science & Commerce Board Result 2015 declared
- West Bengal Board Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015 announced
- RBSE rajresults.nic.in & rajeduboard.nic.in 12th Results 2015: BSER Ajmer Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII Senior Secondary Science & Commerce Exam Results 2015 to be declared shortly
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh