Narendra Modi, Vasundhara Raje are a winning combination: Arun Jaitley
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Arun Jaitley on Wednesday said that party leader Vasundhara Raje and party’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi are a winning combination for Rajasthan Assembly Election.
BJP has a winning combination in poll bound Rajasthan with the leadership of Vasundharaji and Modiji, the Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha said while addressing a press conference.
Rajasthan goes to poll on December 01. Results will be declared on December 08.
The BJP is likely to make a comeback in Rajasthan by winning 105 of the total 200 seats, said a survey on last week.
According to the survey, 50 percent of the respondents felt the Congress government led by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot should not get another chance.
The BJP is likely to get a vote share of 37 percent while the ruling Congress will get 75 seats with a vote share of 33 percent, said the survey.
The BJP is likely to get 24 seats in Mewar as compared to 9 seats in 2008 assembly polls, while the Congress is likely to get around 10 seats as compared to 24 seats in 2008, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September