At least 100 girl students suffer food poisoning in Maharashtra

As many as 100 students of the government girls` residential school at Shegaon in Buldhana district have been admitted to a hospital after they complained of food poisoning, official sources said.

Jalgaon (Maharashtra): As many as 100 students of the government girls` residential school at Shegaon in Buldhana district have been admitted to a hospital after they complained of food poisoning, official sources said.
The incident occurred after girls of the government residential school were served dinner at around 8.30 PM tonight, they said.

The girls complained of severe pain and were rushed to Shegaon governmental hospital, health authorities at the hospital said.

PTI

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close