Constable`s son rapes 6-year-old girl
Ghaziabad: A 14-year-old son of a Delhi Police constable allegedly raped a six-year-old girl at his residence in Vijay Nagar area here, police said on Tuesday.
The girl`s family lives in a rented accommodation in the boy`s house.
Police said the matter came to light late last night when the girl`s mother noticed blood and injury marks on her body.
According to the police, the boy allegedly raped the girl, a Class I student, when she was alone in house.
The girl`s father, who works in Noida, told police in his complaint that his landlord`s son, a Class VIII student, took his daughter to the terrace on the pretext of flying a kite and allegedly raped her at around 7 pm.
The girl`s mother had gone to the market along with the constable`s wife when the incident took place.
When the girl`s mother came back home, she noticed that her daughter was bleeding and had injury marks on her body. She told her husband about the incident when he returned from work.
"The girl`s father later registered a complaint at Vijay Nagar Police Station," said a senior police officer.
"We have sent the girl for medical examination. Police are investigating the case," the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!