Constable`s son rapes 6-year-old girl
Ghaziabad: A 14-year-old son of a Delhi Police constable allegedly raped a six-year-old girl at his residence in Vijay Nagar area here, police said on Tuesday.
The girl`s family lives in a rented accommodation in the boy`s house.
Police said the matter came to light late last night when the girl`s mother noticed blood and injury marks on her body.
According to the police, the boy allegedly raped the girl, a Class I student, when she was alone in house.
The girl`s father, who works in Noida, told police in his complaint that his landlord`s son, a Class VIII student, took his daughter to the terrace on the pretext of flying a kite and allegedly raped her at around 7 pm.
The girl`s mother had gone to the market along with the constable`s wife when the incident took place.
When the girl`s mother came back home, she noticed that her daughter was bleeding and had injury marks on her body. She told her husband about the incident when he returned from work.
"The girl`s father later registered a complaint at Vijay Nagar Police Station," said a senior police officer.
"We have sent the girl for medical examination. Police are investigating the case," the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa dies at 68 after suffering cardiac arrest; mortal remains brought to her official residence
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what