Constable`s son rapes 6-year-old girl
Ghaziabad: A 14-year-old son of a Delhi Police constable allegedly raped a six-year-old girl at his residence in Vijay Nagar area here, police said on Tuesday.
The girl`s family lives in a rented accommodation in the boy`s house.
Police said the matter came to light late last night when the girl`s mother noticed blood and injury marks on her body.
According to the police, the boy allegedly raped the girl, a Class I student, when she was alone in house.
The girl`s father, who works in Noida, told police in his complaint that his landlord`s son, a Class VIII student, took his daughter to the terrace on the pretext of flying a kite and allegedly raped her at around 7 pm.
The girl`s mother had gone to the market along with the constable`s wife when the incident took place.
When the girl`s mother came back home, she noticed that her daughter was bleeding and had injury marks on her body. She told her husband about the incident when he returned from work.
"The girl`s father later registered a complaint at Vijay Nagar Police Station," said a senior police officer.
"We have sent the girl for medical examination. Police are investigating the case," the officer said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!