Hope Hyderabad will be Telangana`s capital: Andhra deputy CM
Zee Media Bureau
Hyderabad: Damodar Raja Narasimha, deputy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, on Tuesday expressed confidence that the state of Telangana will become a reality.
"I am 100 percent positive that Telangana will be a reality," Narasimha said.
"There is no dispute at all. There are no apprehensions," he added.
With the Congress` top leadership expected to take a final call on Tuesday on the division of Andhra Pradesh, the state deputy CM said "everything will be settled today".
He further expressed hope that Telangana will be formed with Hyderabad as its capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley