Hope Hyderabad will be Telangana`s capital: Andhra deputy CM
Zee Media Bureau
Hyderabad: Damodar Raja Narasimha, deputy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, on Tuesday expressed confidence that the state of Telangana will become a reality.
"I am 100 percent positive that Telangana will be a reality," Narasimha said.
"There is no dispute at all. There are no apprehensions," he added.
With the Congress` top leadership expected to take a final call on Tuesday on the division of Andhra Pradesh, the state deputy CM said "everything will be settled today".
He further expressed hope that Telangana will be formed with Hyderabad as its capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?