Maharashtra: 100 students suffer food poisoning

Maharashtra: 100 students suffer food poisoning

Mumbai: As many as 100 students of the government girls' residential school at Shegaon in Buldhana district have been admitted to a hospital after they complained of food poisoning, official sources said.

The incident occurred after girls of the government residential school were served dinner at around 8.30 pm on Sunday night, they said.

The girls complained of severe pain and were rushed to Shegaon governmental hospital, health authorities at the hospital said.

PTI

Post Comments