Otto Warmbier, a University of Virginia student, was "brutalized and terrorized" by the North Korean regime, his father Fred Warmbier said at the news conference.
After first delivering 30 percent of their weapons on June 7, the guerrillas were expected to hand in another 30 percent by Wednesday, with the rest due by June 20.
Robert Mueller also has the authority to investigate whether Donald Trump tried to obstruct justice amid mounting evidence that he pressured the FBI to drop an investigation into his former national security advisor, Mike Flynn.
Turnbull was one of the first foreign leaders Trump spoke to after he took office on Jan. 20.
The man who shot a congressman and four other people had apparently volunteered for Bernie Sanders' 2016 presidential campaign, the Vermont senator said before assailing violence as "unacceptable in our society."
Print will no longer be the dominant media as it is being replaced by the digital medium that is rapidly becoming the arbiter of public discourse, says a well known US media educator who has taken up a teaching assignment in India.
One of the terminals at the port of Charleston in South Carolina was evacuated over a potential bomb threat from a container on a ship, the US Coast Guard said on Thursday.
Senior officials from the United States and Mexico are hosting their Central American neighbors on Thursday to plan ways to build a legal and economic wall against the drug trade.
An Indian-origin man has been arrested in the US after he went on a violent, naked rampage, threatening to shoot staffers at an Indian eatery -- all because the restaurant put onions in his food.
The special counsel appointed to probe alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 US presidential polls is now also investigating President Donald Trump for possible obstruction of justice, according to a media report.
The US had relatively low scores in terms of poverty, hunger, health, education and inequality.
San Francisco police on Twitter confirmed a shooting had taken place and advised people to avoid the area.
In the Assembly, Speaker P Dhanapal disallowed a discussion as sought by Stalin, saying the matter, based on a private TV channel's 'sting' operation, was sub-judice.
Congressman Steve Scalise, the number three Republican in the House of Representatives, was expected to recover after being shot in the hip.
Membership of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) gives a good opportunity to India to reduce its military and security ties with the US and also review its confrontationist stance towards China and Pakistan, the CPI-M has said.
Nearly 200 Democrats on Wednesday filed a law suit against U.S. President Donald Trump alleging that he has violated the emoluments clause of the Constitution by accepting gifts and benefits from foreign leaders through Trump business entities without Congressional approval.
An earthquake measuring 6.9 magnitude struck early on Wednesday in southwestern Guatemala, near the border with Mexico.
The release of Warmbier, 18 months into a 15-year sentence, came as US President Donald Trump invited South Korea`s new leader Moon Jae-In to Washington for talks.
The Trump Administration will target areas where it sees the greatest risk and engage other countries in multilateral approaches, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has said as he assured that the State Department would continue to remain effective despite a massive proposed budgetary cut.
Nobel laureate Kailash Satyarthi, the indefatigable activist for children`s rights, said India`s ratification of the two ILO conventions was a "very happy moment for me."
Donald Trump has said he wants to encourage weapons sales as a way to create jobs in the United States.
James Comey, who was fired by Donald Trump last month, said in congressional testimony last week that he gave a memo describing his conversations with Trump to a close friend.
Mexican journalists often pay a heavy price for covering the bloody wars between the country`s rival drug cartels and the army.
US President Donald Trump will meet South Korea`s newly-installed President Moon Jae-In for talks from June 29 to 30, a White House statement said Tuesday.
"Well, as predicted, the 9th Circuit did it again- Ruled against the TRAVEL BAN at such a dangerous time in the history of our country. S.C." Donald Trump wrote on Twitter.
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- PM Modi - President Trump meeting at White House: Ten big things
- PM Modi, President Trump hug each other in Rose Garden at White House
- Modi-Trump meet: India, US to work together to ensure peace in Afghanistan
- Experts view on PM Narendra Modi's US visit
- Watch! Here are 20 key points of Modi-Trump meet
- PM Narendra Modi addresses media at White House's Rose Garden - Watch
- Jolt to Pakistan: US declares Hizbul Chief Syed Salahuddin a global terrorist
- Eid being celebrated across the country today
- Modi in US: I will fulfill the dreams you have seen for India, PM tells Indian diaspora
- At least 6 dead, several missing after tourist boat sinks in Colombia
- Donald Trump, wife Melania accord warm red carpet welcome to PM Narendra Modi at the White House
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- When NSA Ajit Doval saved PM Narendra Modi from likely embarrassment in US
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing
- PM Narendra Modi’s candid comments with Donald Trump, Melania at White House – Watch video
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up proposal on allowances tomorrow, will govt employees get HRA higher than Mathur panel?
- Guess what PM Modi gifted President Trump and wife Melania!
- Kerala Sabarimala temple's gold-coated flag damaged; three held
- Narendra Modi-Donald Trump meet - As it happened
- After Eid prayers, clashes break out between security forces, stone pelters in Kashmir Valley; 10 protesters injured
- WATCH: Virat Kohli simulates MS Dhoni's 'Helicopter shot' for a six during 2nd ODI against West Indies
- In fresh warning to India, al Qaeda says will target those who kill 'Kashmiri brothers'
- India's tour of West Indies: Skipper Virat Kohli hints at Rishabh Pant's inclusion for third ODI
- WATCH: Virat Kohli wishes 'Eid Mubarak' to all his fans