AP Intermediate Exams Results 2017 Declared: The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) will declare AP Inter 1st Year result 2017, AP Inter 2nd year Results 2017 at 12 noon on Thursday.
Andhra Pradesh News
AP Intermediate Result 2017: The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) will declare Andhra Pradesh State Inter 1st Year Exam Results 2017 and Andhra Pradesh State Inter 2nd Year Exam Results 2017 on Thursday. Know how to check Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Exams 2017 Results Online.
A newly-wed woman committed suicide after taking a selfie video, blaming harassment by in-laws for taking the extreme step, police said on Wednesday.
It's common for children to refuse to go to school. Some skip food while others wander on streets but an 8-year-old boy in Andhra Pradesh created a scare by threatening to jump from a water tank.
The body of a techie who allegedly committed suicide in the US last week was on Tuesday cremated at his home town Bhongir in Telangana.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD), which manages the Lord Venkateswara shrine here, earned Rs 1,038 crore through cash offerings from devotees in 2016-17.
Truckers in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh intensified their strike on the fifth day on Monday, staging protests to press their demands.
After spending eight years in jail for a crime which he never committed, an Andhra Pradesh youth finally walked free on Sunday.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday inducted his son Nara Lokesh and 10 others in the Cabinet while dropping five ministers.
Unhappy over being dropped from Andhra Pradesh cabinet, senior TDP leader B. Gopalakrishna Reddy resigned from the state assembly on Sunday.
Five workers died due to suspected inhaling of toxic gas in Andhra Pradesh's West Godavari district on Thursday.
Former Congress MP V Hanumantha Rao was on Saturday taken into preventive custody after he staged a sit-in here protesting against the registration of a case against him for allegedly abusing a police official.
The film shows how the rescuer has employed ingenious ways to thwart the beast's attempts to trap his prey – in this case, a young boy.
The Andhra Pradesh Assembly on Friday passed a resolution condemning the behaviour of Leader of Opposition Y S Jaganmohan Reddy in the house.
A city court on Thursday granted conditional bail to former RSS worker Swami Aseemanand in the 2007 Mecca Masjid bomb blast case.
In a major blow to opposition YSR Congress Party in Andhra Pradesh, its leader YS Vivekananda Reddy was defeated by the ruling TDP candidate in the state legislative council elections.
Ruling Telugu Desam Party on Monday stunned lone Opposition YSRC to win three seats of the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Council in the biennial elections from the Local Authorities Constituencies (LACs).
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi to take up the recent killings of Indians in the United States with the US authorities.
About 99 per cent polling was today reported in elections to the three Legislative Council seats from the Local Authorities Constituencies in Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Thursday thanked the central government for approving special assistance for the state.
The Andhra Pradesh government today presented its budget for the financial year 2017-18.
The opposition YSR Congress Party stayed away from Andhra Pradesh assembly on Tuesday when it took up a resolution to condole the death of a sitting legislator, who defected to the ruling Telugu Desam Party (TDP).
A sixteen member gang was arrested on Tuesday for trying to exchange old currency to new denominations.
Telangana on Monday presented a tax-free, revenue surplus budget for 2017-18, proposing an expenditure of Rs 1,49,446 crore, an increase of 14.59 percent over the previous year.
TDP leader Nara Lokesh, the son of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, was among the seven candidates who were elected unopposed to the Legislative Council under the MLAs' quota on Friday.
History was made in this new Andhra Pradesh capital on Monday with the beginning of first session of the state assembly and state council.
Two Muslim women from Hyderabad were divorced over WhatsApp and e-mail by their husbands.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu today inaugurated the new Legislature building on the state government's transitional headquarters premises at Velagapudi in the capital region of Amaravati.
Nearly 40 people, including 30 school students, were injured in two separate road accidents in Andhra Pradesh in the wee hours today.
- India's first traffic robot introduced in Indore
- Martyr Kashmiri cop Firoz Dar's poem on Facebook goes viral
- DNA: Analysing Anil Kumble's exit statement as India coach
- J&K: Three LeT terrorists killed in Pulwama
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- DNA: Analysis of life taking speed breakers
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- Agra: Drunk policeman creates ruckus, assaults hotel staff
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- Lucknow: 7-year-old girl dies after iron gate of UP Secretariat falls on her
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- DNA: Today in History, June 21, 2016
- DNA: Analysing the power of yoga
- Presidential election: JD(U) supports NDA pick Ram Nath Kovind
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Countdown begins as ISRO set to launch Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites Friday
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Virat Kohli vs Anil Kumble: Batting great Sunil Gavaskar demands clarification from India captain
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- LIVE: IND vs WI, 1st ODI — Excellent start by India openers
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- China funding Pakistan's mega dam in Pak-occupied Kashmir?
- Government announces names of 30 more smart cities; Thiruvanathapuram tops list
- WATCH: The Great Khali's protegee Kavita Devi makes history, all set to become first Indian woman ever to fight in WWE