Telugu Desam Party (TDP) MP from Anantapur JC Diwakar Reddy announced his resignation from the Parliament on Thursday, having failed to deliver on his promises.
Andhra Pradesh News
First year students of Kurnool Medical College (KMC) were allegedly ragged by seniors on Tuesday, reports said.
Hours after their marriage, a young couple committed suicide by jumping in front of a train in Andhra Pradesh`s Prakasam district, police said on Wednesday.
A non-profit group working towards the welfare of drought-hit farmers in Rayalaseema sent 400 cheques of 68 paise each to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Asked if Rahul would take over the mantle next month, Moily said, "Possibly yes". He added that Rahul's elevation would be a game-changer for the party.
The seizure was affected at 7.50 a.m. by the Custom Officers of the Air Intelligence Unit, based on specific intelligence.
AP Agriculture Minister announced Wednesday that the state government will deposit Rs 3600 crores in the farmers` accounts under debt relief scheme.
The Vinayaka Chaviti festivities began on August 25.
In a shocking incident, a 21-year-old software engineer, who was going home for her engagement ceremony suffered head injuries, after she jumped off a train to escape molestation bid.
The Telugu Desam Party on Monday won the Nandyal Assembly seat in Andhra Pradesh.
At least seven people were killed and three injured in separate accidents during Ganesh festivities in Andhra Pradesh on Sunday, police said.
In an attempt to spread communal harmony, Darul Ifta Jamia Nizami has appealed to Muslims in the country that they avoid slaughtering cows on Eid-ul-Azha to respect religious sentiments of Hindus.
Polling began on a brisk note in the by-election to Nandyal constituency in Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh on Wednesday.
Three tankers carrying hydrogen gas exploded one after the other at a private oil factory at Samalkot in Andhra Pradesh's East Godavari district in the wee hours on Monday, police said.
A 30-year-old man allegedly killed a college-going girl by setting her on fire on Saturday, apparently for rejecting his advances, and committed suicide, police said.
Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU Nellore) Examination Results expected to be declared on August 16 (Wednesday).
A two-year-old boy, who fell into a borewell in Andhra Pradesh`s Guntur district, was rescued after an 11-hour long operation, police said on Wednesday.
In an operation that was continuing for over six hours when last reports came in, the rescue workers were digging a crater parallel to the borewell.
Different departments presented their tableaux as part of the celebrations, attended by state ministers, senior officials and public representatives.
Five people, including four Spanish nationals, were killed in a road accident in Andhra Pradesh's Chittoor district on Saturday, police said.
The missile has a range of up to 2.5 km., the report said, adding, the Army has already carried out its extensive trials in the plains and deserts for a year.
In the review meeting held on Wednesday with the CRDA, Chief Minister Naidu discussed cost effective measures for mass transit systems that includes Elevated BRTS and light metro.
As per the plan, the attack was to be carried out on July 26 but it had to be postponed as Sheikh Ahmed did not turn up due to miscommunication.
The incident took place when the flight was gearing up for its scheduled take off.
The python was hiding under a bench.
According to doctors at the hospital, he is out of danger.
The Election Commission on Thursday announced that by-elections to fill four vancancies in Andhra Pradesh, Goa and Delhi legislative assemblies will be held on August 23.
Heavy rains in Khammam district of Telangana affected coal production in state-owned Singareni Collieries Company Limited.
Decommissioned formally on March 6, after putting in around four decades of service on the high seas, INS Viraat is presently docked in the Mumbai harbour.
- Honeypreet's husband Vishwas Gupta addresses a press conference - Watch
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan over terrorism in UNGA address
- Governance is not about votes, nation comes first: PM Modi
- Shabir Shah confesses to links with Hafiz Saeed: ED chargeheet
- DU professor insults goddess Durga on Facebook
- 101-year-old becomes fastest female centenarian in the world
- Senior journalist KJ Singh found dead at his residence in Mohali
- A look at Reliance Jio phone features
- We made IITs, IIMs, Pak created LeT & JeM: Sushma Swaraj at UNGA
- Everyone will get a home by 2022, says PM Modi
- Pak envoy shows fake photo to defame India at UN
- CBI begins investigation in Ryan murder case
- Sushma Swaraj addresses United Nations General Assembly
- PM Modi lauds Kashmiri boy Bilal Dar for actively taking up cleanliness drive
- UP police arrests another accused in Muzaffarnagar gang-rape case
- Meet Nirvaan, India's smallest and youngest baby born after 22 weeks
- Virat Kohli plays 10 times better when he fights with people: Stuart Clark warns Australia
- Honeypreet didn't let me come close to Gurmeet Ram Rahim, feared I may marry him: Rakhi Sawant
- Live - IND vs AUS, 3rd ODI: Aussie pacers remove both openers
- Pakistan envoy shows photo of Palestinian victim as 'evidence of atrocities' on Kashmiris
- Know why eating onion and garlic is a big no-no during Navratri?
- 'Foreigner hai aap'- Assamese girl denied entry into Agra monument, asked to prove herself an 'Indian'
- DU professor uses obscene language to insult goddess Durga
- We built IITs, IIMs, Pak created Lashkar, Jaish: Sushma at UNGA
- Ram Rahim used to organise 'Bigg Boss'-like show: Honeypreet's ex-husband
- Pakistan headed towards international isolation: Ex-Pak envoy
- Ind vs Aus, 3rd ODI: Wrist spinners in focus as curator promises batting paradise in Indore
- Rajkummar Rao's Newton beats Baahubali 2 in Oscar race—Here's how
- 'Kaskar used burner phones, sim boxes to call brother Dawood'
- Honeypreet stayed in our house on day of Ram Rahim's sentencing: Relative