Five workers died due to suspected inhaling of toxic gas in Andhra Pradesh's West Godavari district on Thursday.
Andhra Pradesh News
Former Congress MP V Hanumantha Rao was on Saturday taken into preventive custody after he staged a sit-in here protesting against the registration of a case against him for allegedly abusing a police official.
The film shows how the rescuer has employed ingenious ways to thwart the beast's attempts to trap his prey – in this case, a young boy.
The Andhra Pradesh Assembly on Friday passed a resolution condemning the behaviour of Leader of Opposition Y S Jaganmohan Reddy in the house.
A city court on Thursday granted conditional bail to former RSS worker Swami Aseemanand in the 2007 Mecca Masjid bomb blast case.
In a major blow to opposition YSR Congress Party in Andhra Pradesh, its leader YS Vivekananda Reddy was defeated by the ruling TDP candidate in the state legislative council elections.
Ruling Telugu Desam Party on Monday stunned lone Opposition YSRC to win three seats of the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Council in the biennial elections from the Local Authorities Constituencies (LACs).
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi to take up the recent killings of Indians in the United States with the US authorities.
About 99 per cent polling was today reported in elections to the three Legislative Council seats from the Local Authorities Constituencies in Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Thursday thanked the central government for approving special assistance for the state.
The Andhra Pradesh government today presented its budget for the financial year 2017-18.
The opposition YSR Congress Party stayed away from Andhra Pradesh assembly on Tuesday when it took up a resolution to condole the death of a sitting legislator, who defected to the ruling Telugu Desam Party (TDP).
A sixteen member gang was arrested on Tuesday for trying to exchange old currency to new denominations.
Telangana on Monday presented a tax-free, revenue surplus budget for 2017-18, proposing an expenditure of Rs 1,49,446 crore, an increase of 14.59 percent over the previous year.
TDP leader Nara Lokesh, the son of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, was among the seven candidates who were elected unopposed to the Legislative Council under the MLAs' quota on Friday.
History was made in this new Andhra Pradesh capital on Monday with the beginning of first session of the state assembly and state council.
Two Muslim women from Hyderabad were divorced over WhatsApp and e-mail by their husbands.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu today inaugurated the new Legislature building on the state government's transitional headquarters premises at Velagapudi in the capital region of Amaravati.
Nearly 40 people, including 30 school students, were injured in two separate road accidents in Andhra Pradesh in the wee hours today.
Two motor bike-borne persons were today bludgeoned to death with iron rods here after they were hit by a mini van, police said.
In a tragic incident, a woman died of shock on learning about her husband`s death in a road accident, soon after delivering a baby.
A FIR was registered against YSR Congress party president YS Jaganmohan Reddy on Wednesday for misbehaving with a government official and preventing him from discharging his duties, the Andhra Pradesh Police said.
At least 11 persons were killed and 30 injured when a private bus fell off a bridge into a canal in Krishna district of Andhra Pradesh early Tuesday, officials said.
Veteran Congress leader and former Union Minister P. Shiv Shankar passed away here on Monday after prolonged illness. He was 88.
The body of Indian techie Srinivas Kuchibhotla, who was shot dead in the US last week in a suspected hate crime, was flown in here Monday night.
Hundreds gathered in Kansas city for a peace march and prayer vigil for slain Indian engineer Srinivas Kuchibhotla and two other victims of a US bar shooting.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu`s son N Lokesh appears set to be inducted in the state cabinet as the TDP politburo Sunday recommended his nomination to the state legislative council.
A white U.S. Navy veteran has been charged with killing an engineer from India and wounding two other men when he opened fire in a Kansas bar in what federal authorities were investigating on Friday as a possible hate crime that shocked the victim`s home country.
"Saddened to learn about the death of Srinivas Kuchibotla and injuries to Alok Madasani in Kansas," tweeted Naidu on Friday.
Andhra Pradesh's annual budget for 2017-18 would be presented to the State Legislature on March 13, Finance and Legislative Affairs Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu said on Wednesday.
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Separatists call for Kashmir bandh today
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Mahakaushal Express train derailed near Mahoba station, many passengers injured
- UP govt cancels board exams in 54 centres after leap in cheating cases
- Kolkata: Fire breaks out in Golden Park hotel
- DNA: IT dept attaches assets worth Rs 33 crore 'linked' to Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain
- India defeat Australia by eight wickets, reclaim Border-Gavaskar Trophy
- Public outrage after fire breaks out in Neelganga area in Ujjain, around 20 shops burnt
- Delhi MCD Election: What concerns do Delhiites have in their mind?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- Narendra Modi third most successful PM in Indian history: Ramachandra Guha
- India vs Australia: Gujarat Lions coach Brad Hodge tenders timely apology to Virat Kohli and 'people of India'; says he meant no 'ill intention'
- Fuming Sakshi Rawat asked if 'is there any privacy left' or not after husband MS Dhoni's private Aadhaar info leaked on Twitter
- With Yogi Adityanath as CM, UP 'babus' give up 'nawabi' habits, embrace new work culture
- Rupee hits 17-month high; gains past 65 vs US dollar
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- Oppo sacks Chinese employee who insulted Indian flag
- 'Man of action` Yogi Adityanath comes to the rescue of a woman facing torture over dowry
- Samajwadi Party rift widens, Mulayam cancels dinner after party MLAs warned not to attend
- 'Power greedy Aam Aadmi Party looted citizens of Delhi'