Three tankers carrying hydrogen gas exploded one after the other at a private oil factory at Samalkot in Andhra Pradesh's East Godavari district in the wee hours on Monday, police said.
Andhra Pradesh News
A 30-year-old man allegedly killed a college-going girl by setting her on fire on Saturday, apparently for rejecting his advances, and committed suicide, police said.
Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU Nellore) Examination Results expected to be declared on August 16 (Wednesday).
A two-year-old boy, who fell into a borewell in Andhra Pradesh`s Guntur district, was rescued after an 11-hour long operation, police said on Wednesday.
In an operation that was continuing for over six hours when last reports came in, the rescue workers were digging a crater parallel to the borewell.
Different departments presented their tableaux as part of the celebrations, attended by state ministers, senior officials and public representatives.
Five people, including four Spanish nationals, were killed in a road accident in Andhra Pradesh's Chittoor district on Saturday, police said.
The missile has a range of up to 2.5 km., the report said, adding, the Army has already carried out its extensive trials in the plains and deserts for a year.
In the review meeting held on Wednesday with the CRDA, Chief Minister Naidu discussed cost effective measures for mass transit systems that includes Elevated BRTS and light metro.
As per the plan, the attack was to be carried out on July 26 but it had to be postponed as Sheikh Ahmed did not turn up due to miscommunication.
The incident took place when the flight was gearing up for its scheduled take off.
The python was hiding under a bench.
According to doctors at the hospital, he is out of danger.
The Election Commission on Thursday announced that by-elections to fill four vancancies in Andhra Pradesh, Goa and Delhi legislative assemblies will be held on August 23.
Heavy rains in Khammam district of Telangana affected coal production in state-owned Singareni Collieries Company Limited.
Decommissioned formally on March 6, after putting in around four decades of service on the high seas, INS Viraat is presently docked in the Mumbai harbour.
Chennai-based SRM University is opening its AP campus in the state's new capital Amaravati on July 15.
Mallikarjuna Rao (22) and another youth were killed when their boat capsized in a river in Essen city on Sunday.
The IAF ALH chopper with three crew members was deployed for lifting people stranded due to road blockage between Sagalee & Itanagar.
A 17-year-old student has been allegedly gang-raped by four of her classmates in a house in Khammam where she had gone to attend a friend's birthday party.
NDA presidential candidate Ram Nath Kovind on Tuesday began his campaign in Telugu states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
AIMIM MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi is brother of party chief Asaduddin Owaisi.
Communist Party of India (CPI) state secretary K Ramakrishna slammed Andhra Pradesh (AP) Chief Minister (CM) N Chandrababu Naidu for allegedly purchasing votes during elections.
TDP MP Diwakar Reddy allegedly created ruckus at Vizag airport yesterday after being denied boarding by IndiGo as he was late.
Broadbasing government's outreach, senior minister M Venkaiah Naidu on Thursday spoke to NCP chief Sharad Pawar, and ally TDP's chief and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu as part of its exercise to evolve a consensus on presidential candidate.
Hours after the TDP MP JC Diwakar Reddy allegedly hurled abuses at airport staff over being denied the boarding ticket for arriving late at the counter, the IndiGo and three other airlines banned the Telugu Desam Party legislator.
Union Civil Aviation Minister Ashok Gajapathi Raju also belongs to the TDP.
Andhra Pradesh`s ruling Telugu Desam Party (TDP) on Thursday suspended Legislative Council member G. Deepak Reddy, who was arrested last week for his alleged involvement in a land scam.
The BIEAP had conducted the exam from May 15-23, 2017.
G Deepak Reddy, a member of the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Council and one of the state's richest politicians, and two others were on Wednesday sent to jail by a court in a land scam in Hyderabad.
- Chandigarh roads flood with monsoon water, 112 mm rains in 3 hours
- Congress hails Supreme Court's judgement against triple talaq
- Can Indian trains provide safer journeys to passengers in future?
- PM Modi meets 13 Chief Ministers of BJP governed states
- End of triple talaq will grant equality to Muslim women, says PM Modi
- SC grants bail to Lt Col Purohit in Malegaon blast case
- President Ram Nath Kovind presents National Flag to Ladakh's Scout Battalion
- Public, private sector should work together in healthcare sector, says FM Arun Jaitley
- Mira Bhayandar Municipal Corporation (MBMC) poll results 2017: As it happened
- Solar Eclipse 2017: Will Surya Grahan be visible in India?
- Supreme Court bars triple talaq, calls it 'unconstitutional'
- Delhi police arrests Siddharth Mehrotra, the thief who targeted netas, businessman to fund his luxurious life
- Doklam standoff: If Chinese troops enter India, there will be "utter chaos", says Beijing
- Survival is a distant dream for Assam man who has to go through life with 59-inch stomach
- SC sets aside triple talaq, terms it void and unconstitutional: As it happened
- This man’s funny pose and hilarious Twitter reactions will leave you in splits
- Beijing is back with a new anti-India video, wants to 'strengthen trust and manage disputes'
- August 21 total solar eclipse: Watch as ISS photo-bombed the sun and many more magical moments!
- AIADMK merger: As it happened
- Annabelle Creation: Woman screams in horror after watching spooky film – See VIDEO
- Disha Patani's oops moment at LFW averted, thanks to rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff!
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- When Aishwarya Rai had agreed to work with former boyfriend Salman Khan