Has somebody blocked you on WhatsApp? Know how to unblock yourself
Follow a few simple steps and unblock yourself on your friend's WhatsApp.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Has somebody blocked you on WhatsApp? If you have been blocked you won't be able to connect to that person but you can always unblock yourself for that particular WatsApp contact.
However, you will have to keep in mind that you can not back up anything if you are following this process. If you want to back up data, then you will not be allowed to unblock yourself.
First make sure that you have been blocked. This is how you can do that
Check if the profile of that person, last seen time, WhatsApp status is visible or invisible. If you can't see anything then it means you have been blocked.
The second option is to send a message to that person. If it shows only a single click, it means that the message has been delivered but has not been checked.
Know how to unblock yourself on WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp
- Go to Setting
- Click on Account
- Select delete account option
- Enter your name and delete your account permanently
- Now, uninstall WhatsApp Messenger from your phone
- Restart your phone
- Now again re-install your WhatsApp on your phone, follow all the procedures
- Done! You have unblocked yourself from your friend's WhatsApp account