The popular taxi-hailing service provider Uber has entered the food delivery business as well. Uber on Tuesday launched UberEATS in India, with Mumbai being the first city where the service will go live.
A maximum number of 3 chats can be pinned to the top.
Yik Yak, a mobile application which gained popularity for allowing users to make anonymous comments and which sparked debate on cyber bullying, has shut down.
Users can now access the Yahoo mail app with their Gmail, Outlook or AOL email addresses, Yahoo announced on Monday.
The outcome of the Brexit vote could have been predicted by analysing tweets during the five months preceding the historic vote, a first-of-its-kind study has found.
A "regulatory regime" for data protection is in the offing, the government on Thursday told the Supreme Court, asserting that an individual's freedom of choice needs to be protected.
Instagram was down for many users around the world on both the web and mobile app for an hour.
Users can get their messages read by simply saying: "Hey Siri, read new WhatsApp messages."
Come June, when all your train travel-related queries will be answered through one mega application, likely to be named HindRail, which incorporates in it most of the existing railways' apps.
Indigenous digital payments app BHIM has recorded close to 20 million downloads so far, NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant on Tuesday said.
Next time when you change your number, you will not have to manually tap on each contact of yours to notify them.
The new feature will allow users to recall or unsend messages they have sent.
Know what BHIM-Aadhaar Pay app is all about.
Stories feature is an ephemeral chain of photo and video clips with filters and special effects.
The company has also revised its marketing guidelines.
PM will launch BHIM- Aadhar platform for merchants to facilitate digital payments.
Online marketplace Amazon India has secured a licence to operate pre-paid payment instrument (PPI) or mobile wallet in the country as it tries to compete more aggressively against rivals Snapdeal and Paytm.
Photo-sharing service Snapchat is launching a new location-based product that will allow businesses see whether people go to stores after seeing advertisements.
Google has introduced Areo, one single app for food delivery and home services, currently live in Bengaluru and Mumbai on Android devices.
WhatsApp is looking for a candidate with technical and financial background, who also has an understanding of UPI, BHIM payments app and Aadhaar.
WhatsApp is working to launch digital payments in India in the next six months.
Kotak Mahindra Bank on Wednesday said it is planning to double its customer base through its new mobile banking app called 8-11.
In phase 1, the app will launch a dedicated VR corner where fans can enjoy a plethora of content.
Although Snap`s stock price was a bit down this week, Snapchat is the top searched app on the iOS App Store, a media report said.
Usage of mobile applications in India grew 43 percent in 2016, with entertainment and finance categories witnessing highest traction, as per a study by Yahoo's Flurry Analytics.
People in Delhi and some other cities will now have a wider choice of taxis with the launch of a new app that also provides roadside pickup, and commission-free registration and enrolment to cab drivers.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched an Op-Ed section on his App to enable top policy-makers and distinguished analysts to write opinion pieces.
The `About` status will roll out to all Android users over the next week and is coming soon to iPhone.
If you have a kid under-13 and wish to introduce him or her to Google, the company has just built an Android-based app for you.
Tata Starbucks Private Limited on Wednesday introduced the Starbucks® India mobile app across the country, giving customers a fast and convenient way to pay for in-store purchases and earn Stars through the loyalty program using their mobile device.
- PM Modi, President Trump hug each other in Rose Garden at White House
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Modi-Trump meet: India, US to work together to ensure peace in Afghanistan
- PM Modi - President Trump meeting at White House: Ten big things
- Experts view on PM Narendra Modi's US visit
- Watch! Here are 20 key points of Modi-Trump meet
- PM Narendra Modi addresses media at White House's Rose Garden - Watch
- Jolt to Pakistan: US declares Hizbul Chief Syed Salahuddin a global terrorist
- Modi in US: I will fulfill the dreams you have seen for India, PM tells Indian diaspora
- Eid being celebrated across the country today
- Donald Trump, wife Melania accord warm red carpet welcome to PM Narendra Modi at the White House
- At least 6 dead, several missing after tourist boat sinks in Colombia
- Indo-US drone deal cleared: Will it give India an edge over China, Pakistan?
- DNA: PM Narendra Modi addresses Indian community in Netherlands
- Watch: Jamat-ud-Dawa terrorists pray for fellow militants in Lahore during Srinagar attack
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- When NSA Ajit Doval saved PM Narendra Modi from likely embarrassment in US
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up proposal on allowances tomorrow, will govt employees get HRA higher than Mathur panel?
- PM Narendra Modi’s candid comments with Donald Trump, Melania at White House – Watch video
- Guess what PM Modi gifted President Trump and wife Melania!
- Narendra Modi-Donald Trump meet - As it happened
- Kerala Sabarimala temple's gold-coated flag damaged; three held
- After Eid prayers, clashes break out between security forces, stone pelters in Kashmir Valley; 10 protesters injured
- WATCH: Virat Kohli simulates MS Dhoni's 'Helicopter shot' for a six during 2nd ODI against West Indies
- In fresh warning to India, al Qaeda says will target those who kill 'Kashmiri brothers'
- 'India-US alliance to check China's rise will be catastrophic'
- India's tour of West Indies: Skipper Virat Kohli hints at Rishabh Pant's inclusion for third ODI