Army forces were able to kill three suicide bombers after trapping them in a house in the Martyrs neighbourhood by detonating their belts with gunfire.
In the report, HAF lists Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Pakistan as "egregious violators" of human rights of Hindu minorities.
The Taliban warned on Friday against sending more Western troops to Afghanistan, while pledging that it sought only independence under Islamic rule and rejecting concerns it would harbour foreign militants.
The South Asian Institute of Technology and Medicine is the only private university in Sri Lanka currently training medical students.
Turkey regards as a "positive step" a US pledge to take back weapons supplied to the Kurdish YPG militia in Syria after the defeat of Islamic State and said its implementation was essential, Defence Minister Fikri Isik said on Friday.
Parliament speaker Ali Larijani was set to address the crowds before midday prayers. President Hassan Rouhani also joined the march through the capital.
The fact that Islamic State has still not shown him anywhere also adds to our confidence that al-Baghdadi has been killed.
University student Asena Melisa Saglam was travelling on the bus when the man seated behind her struck her in the face.
Kazakhstan is not conducting negotiations on sending peacekeeping troops to Syria and would only despatch troops there under a United Nations mandate.
Moon made the comments during a visit to the state-run Agency for Defense Development.
Three popular Chinese internet services have been ordered to stop streaming video after censors complained it contained improper comments about sensitive issues. The move prompted a sell-off in the US-trade shares of Sina Corp. And its microblog service, Sina Weibo.
Over 100 shopkeepers at a popular Beijing market held a rare street protest on Friday against what they call unreasonable eviction as the Chinese capital seeks to curb population growth.
Protesters say they are preparing to gather during the handover celebrations and Xi`s visit will be shrouded in a huge security operation.
Russian naval vessels launched missile strikes on Islamic State targets in Syria`s Hama province, destroying command points and weapon and ammunition stores, RIA news agency cited the Russian defence ministry as saying on Friday.
An explosion targeting a police vehicle in Pakistan`s southwestern Quetta city on Friday killed at least 11 people and injured around 20 others, officials said.
They had escaped from Kerobokan prison on Monday along with with two other inmates, Australian Shaun Edward Davidson and Malaysian Tee Kok King.
A long-time friend of South Korea's disgraced ex-president, Choi was found guilty of bribing professors to have her daughter admitted to Seoul's prestigious Ewha Woman's University and receive good grades, despite a poor attendance record.
The state of emergency, which would have expired at the end of June, has been extended by three months, cabinet statement showed, meaning it will now last at least until the end of September.
Pakistan on Thursday condemned drone strikes on its soil as violations of sovereignty, after U.S. officials suggested Washington might ramp them up against Afghan Taliban taking refuge inside Pakistan.
The Afghan conflict is the longest in American history, with US-led forces at war since the Taliban regime was ousted in 2001.
Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Bahrain are among several countries which announced on June 5 the suspension of all ties to Qatar over what they say is its support for extremist groups and its political proximity to Iran.
The destruction by jihadists of Mosul`s leaning minaret "deepens the wounds" in war-torn Iraq, UNESCO chief Irina Bokova said Thursday.
China on Thursday asked the United State to respect Pakistan's sovereignty and backed its all-weather ally for being on the "forefront" of the fight against terrorism, amid reports that the Trump administration is exploring tough measures against Islamabad for harbouring militant groups.
Indonesian police say they have arrested 41 suspected militants following last month's twin suicide bombings in the capital that killed three policemen.
In a unique record of sorts, a bullet fired by a Canadian sniper aiming to kill an ISIS fighter in Iraq has surpassed the previous longest-confirmed kill by almost 1,000 meters.
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- PM Modi - President Trump meeting at White House: Ten big things
- PM Modi, President Trump hug each other in Rose Garden at White House
- Modi-Trump meet: India, US to work together to ensure peace in Afghanistan
- Experts view on PM Narendra Modi's US visit
- Watch! Here are 20 key points of Modi-Trump meet
- PM Narendra Modi addresses media at White House's Rose Garden - Watch
- Jolt to Pakistan: US declares Hizbul Chief Syed Salahuddin a global terrorist
- Eid being celebrated across the country today
- Modi in US: I will fulfill the dreams you have seen for India, PM tells Indian diaspora
- At least 6 dead, several missing after tourist boat sinks in Colombia
- Donald Trump, wife Melania accord warm red carpet welcome to PM Narendra Modi at the White House
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- When NSA Ajit Doval saved PM Narendra Modi from likely embarrassment in US
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing
- PM Narendra Modi’s candid comments with Donald Trump, Melania at White House – Watch video
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up proposal on allowances tomorrow, will govt employees get HRA higher than Mathur panel?
- Guess what PM Modi gifted President Trump and wife Melania!
- Kerala Sabarimala temple's gold-coated flag damaged; three held
- Narendra Modi-Donald Trump meet - As it happened
- After Eid prayers, clashes break out between security forces, stone pelters in Kashmir Valley; 10 protesters injured
- WATCH: Virat Kohli simulates MS Dhoni's 'Helicopter shot' for a six during 2nd ODI against West Indies
- In fresh warning to India, al Qaeda says will target those who kill 'Kashmiri brothers'
- India's tour of West Indies: Skipper Virat Kohli hints at Rishabh Pant's inclusion for third ODI
- WATCH: Virat Kohli wishes 'Eid Mubarak' to all his fans