Saudi Arabia said Saturday a Turkish military base similar to that built in neighbouring Qatar would not be welcome in the kingdom, insisting it is "not needed".
Prime Minister Sharif was ousted by then army chief Gen Pervez Musharraf in 1999. The army has ruled the country for much of its life since it gained independence 70 years ago.
Maqsood alleged that the people of the PoK region do not have freedom to exercise their fundamental rights.
For more than two years, Yemen has been locked in a devastating civil war between the Saudi-backed government and Shiite rebels who control the capital.
The jihadist group has a major presence across Israel`s southern border in Egypt`s Sinai Peninsula, from where it has claimed several rocket attacks from into Israel.
Japan`s latest super-deluxe train left the station Saturday with a select group of passengers who paid thousands of dollars for a leisurely trip harking back to an era of Art Deco opulence and a slower pace of life.
A state of emergency declared days after the coup has since seen about 50,000 people arrested and over 100,000 lose their jobs, the biggest purge in the country`s modern history.
Sri Lanka President Maithripala Sirisena on Saturday performed a number of yoga asanas and joined thousands of yoga enthusiasts to celebrate the International Day of Yoga.
Embattled Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's younger brother and Punjab chief minister Shehbaz Sharif on Saturday appeared before a Supreme Court-appointed team probing the Panamagate graft case -- the fourth member of the Sharif family to be grilled by the panel.
The Afghan forces in coordination with the US forces are conducting counter-terrorism operations to eliminate the militants affiliated with the ISIS terrorist group in Nangarhar province.
Saudi Arabia's King Salman has issued a royal decree that restructures the country's system for prosecutions, essentially stripping the crown prince of longstanding powers overseeing criminal investigations.
The strike took place in the al Naqba area of Shabwa province where residents heard a loud explosion that they say completely destroyed a vehicle carrying armed people.
The Abu Sayyaf network has been kidnapping foreigners and locals for years and holding them for ransom on its remote island strongholds in the southern Philippines.
Pakistan Army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa has alleged that some regional players were avoiding their responsibilities in the fight against terrorism and instead hurling blames at others.
The Prime Minister House in Pakistan has accused the Panamagate Joint Investigation Team (JIT) probing into the offshore properties of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif`s family of phone
Addressing the participants of National Security and War Course at National Defence University (NDU) here, 56-year-old General Bajwa said "terrorism has no religion, sect or ethnicity."
The families said they had last heard from the men on June 14, 2014, when they all called home to say they were being taken away by ISIS fighters.
A Saudi Arabian cleric placed by Riyadh and its allies on a blacklist of people they call terrorists linked to Qatar said he survived assassination by a suicide bomber in Syria on Friday.
China and the US will hold their first diplomatic and security dialogue next week in Washington amid rising tensions in ties over the South China Sea.
The Old City "is a very dense labyrinth, a maze of narrow alleyways where fighting will have to be done on foot, house by house," said Geddo.
Among the tests carried out were air defense and surface missile simulation drills, according to a senior Qatari naval officer.
Iran on Friday condemned new sanctions adopted by the US Senate and vowed to respond with "reciprocal and adequate measures".
A Japanese man accused of taking pictures up a woman's skirt stabbed two police officers on Friday the verdict in his sex pest case was being delivered.
If testing or possessing nuclear weapons should be sanctioned, then the US and other nuclear superpowers should be subject to sanctions as well: North Korea
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- PM Modi - President Trump meeting at White House: Ten big things
- PM Modi, President Trump hug each other in Rose Garden at White House
- Modi-Trump meet: India, US to work together to ensure peace in Afghanistan
- Experts view on PM Narendra Modi's US visit
- Watch! Here are 20 key points of Modi-Trump meet
- PM Narendra Modi addresses media at White House's Rose Garden - Watch
- Jolt to Pakistan: US declares Hizbul Chief Syed Salahuddin a global terrorist
- Eid being celebrated across the country today
- Modi in US: I will fulfill the dreams you have seen for India, PM tells Indian diaspora
- At least 6 dead, several missing after tourist boat sinks in Colombia
- Donald Trump, wife Melania accord warm red carpet welcome to PM Narendra Modi at the White House
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- When NSA Ajit Doval saved PM Narendra Modi from likely embarrassment in US
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing
- PM Narendra Modi’s candid comments with Donald Trump, Melania at White House – Watch video
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up proposal on allowances tomorrow, will govt employees get HRA higher than Mathur panel?
- Guess what PM Modi gifted President Trump and wife Melania!
- Kerala Sabarimala temple's gold-coated flag damaged; three held
- Narendra Modi-Donald Trump meet - As it happened
- After Eid prayers, clashes break out between security forces, stone pelters in Kashmir Valley; 10 protesters injured
- WATCH: Virat Kohli simulates MS Dhoni's 'Helicopter shot' for a six during 2nd ODI against West Indies
- In fresh warning to India, al Qaeda says will target those who kill 'Kashmiri brothers'
- India's tour of West Indies: Skipper Virat Kohli hints at Rishabh Pant's inclusion for third ODI
- WATCH: Virat Kohli wishes 'Eid Mubarak' to all his fans