A prominent Bangladeshi magazine editor on bail for charges of plotting to kill the prime minister`s son said Thursday he had been stopped from flying to London to visit his sick wife, despite having high court clearance to travel.
Pakistan and Iran have agreed that the Border Security Commission of the two countries will meet soon.
A Japanese court on Thursday ordered the central government to pay over $260 million in compensation to residents living near a US airbase in Okinawa over aircraft noise.
Nayab Haider, a spokesman for the provincial Punjab police said, "It was a bomb attack."
Malaysia has requested Interpol to put an alert out to apprehend four North Korean suspects in the murder of Kim Jong Nam, Malaysia`s police chief Khalid Abu Bakar said on Thursday.
The Vietnamese suspect in the killing of Kim Jong-Un's half-brother was renowned for her fashion, funky hairstyles and foreign boyfriends, say family members shocked at the link between their poor rice-farming village and a crime that has gripped the world.
Malaysia has not released the corpse "under the absurd pretext" that it needs a DNA sample from the dead man's family.
At least three persons lost their lives and 22 others were injured on Wednesday as a motorbike bomb struck a bazaar in Paktika province in eastern Afghanistan, a provincial government spokesman said.
In its continuing fight against terrorism, the Pakistan Army on Wednesday launched "Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad" -- which roughly translates to "operation to eliminate discord" -- across the country, the military said.
Iraqi forces readied on Wednesday for an assault on Mosul airport after blitzing jihadist positions in a renewed offensive to retake the Islamic State group's emblematic stronghold.
Pakistan's top Shariat court has validated the option of using 'test tube baby' method for conceiving for the married couples having some medical complications.
A Pakistani court today served a notice on the Punjab government seeking a reply on the petition filed by JuD chief Hafiz Saeed and four others challenging their house arrest under the anti-terrorism act.
The deaths in a boat capsize in Sri Lanka has risen to 13 after rescuers on Wednesday recovered two more bodies.
As part of the ongoing crackdown on militants, the Pakistan Air Force has killed five terrorists in Khyber Agency, along the border with Afghanistan, media reported on Wednesday.
Islamic State – world's most dreaded terrorist organisation – is now using small remote controlled drones to drop bombs on security forces which are trying to drive jihadis out of Mosul in Iraq.
The Baloch and Sindhi leaders staged a joint protest against the multi-billion dollar China-Pakistan Economic Corridor outside the Chinese embassy in London on Wednesday.
Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed and four others challenged their house arrest in the Lahore High Court (LHC).
Seven persons, including a lawyer, were killed and 21 others injured on Tuesday when a group of heavily-armed Taliban suicide bombers stormed a court in Pakistan's volatile Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, the latest in a wave of terror attacks in the country.
The Pakistan government has now cancelled the licenses of 44 weapons issued to Jamaat-ud-Dawaah (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed and other members of his organisations, citing security reasons.
China said on Tuesday it opposed action by other countries under the pretext of freedom of navigation that undermined its sovereignty, after a U.S. aircraft carrier strike group began patrols in the contested South China Sea.
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte is a "serial killer" who should be forced out of office, one of his chief critics said Tuesday, as she faced arrest on drug charges which she insisted were meant to silence her.
Nepal's Madhesi Front demanding early amendment of the country's Constitution today burnt Prime Minister Prachanda's effigy during their protest against government's decision to hold crucial local body elections in May.
A thrilling CCTV footage showing a young man jumping on live tracks with trains passing by to save the life of a toddler has gone viral on the social media platform.
Cambodia`s Parliament has approved an amendment to a law governing political parties with provisions for barring candidates with criminal records and dissolving parties with convicted leaders, a local media report said on Tuesday.
Jamaat-ud-Dawa announced holding protest rallies across the country today against Pakistan's Defence Minister Khwaja Asif's statement in Germany.
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- UP polls: Voting for fourth phase of Assembly elections today
- BJP begins counselling youths in Kashmir against stone pelting
- DNA: Analysis on mobile technology disinfection that pose threat to patients
- DNA: India sees 50% jump in millionaire exodus in 2016
- DNA: Today in history, 21 February, 2017
- Himachal Pradesh's Mandi enters Limca Book of World Records
- Children subjected to cruelty on allegations of mobile stealing
- DNA: Today in History | February 22, 2017
- J&K: Three soldiers martyred in terror attack in Shopian
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP cuts gap, witnesses massive surge in seats; counting underway
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP closes gap with Shiv Sena in BMC, dominates in other cities
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Counting underway; Shiv Sena leads the race
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH
- 'BJP gaining in Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections after Hindutva introduced in campaign'
- MS Dhoni set to lead Jharkhand in 2017 Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Counting underway
- Scam in Arvind Kejriwal's 'Mohalla Clinic'? Vigilance Department initiates probe over doctors earning Rs 4 lakh/month
- 'Cyanide' Mallika, Sasikala's dangerous neighbour in Bengaluru prison, shifted
- Javed Miandad unfazed by Pakistani players' absence from IPL, says we've got our own PSL
- Amar Singh makes explosive claim, says Mulayam scripted Samajwadi Party family feud to help Akhilesh