China`s militarisation of the South China Sea is "very troubling" and neither peaceful nor friendly, the Philippines` defence secretary said on Tuesday.
Allegations of Russian cyber attacks are fabricated, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Tuesday.
Trump has riled Beijing by suggesting the "one China" policy could become a bargaining chip in negotiations over trade practises.
Investigators in the United Arab Emirates are looking into what caused a hot-air balloon to abruptly drop from the sky, injuring six tourists onboard.
Syrian rebel groups have agreed to attend peace talks in Kazakhstan, in what Russia says is a boost to its diplomatic attempts to end the nearly six-year-old civil war.
Japan pledged $1.1 billion to Vietnam Monday as part of a sprawling aid package that targets maritime and security affairs to bolster ties in the face of regional powerhouse China.
Afghan President Ashraf Ghani told Pakistan Army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa that those who recently launched attacks in Afghanistan "lived, were recruited and operated freely in Pakistan and no action was taken against them", a Presidential Palace statement said on Monday.
Syrian rebel groups have decided to attend peace talks backed by Russia and Turkey in Kazakhstan to press for implementation of a widely violated ceasefire, rebel officials said on Monday, in a boost for Moscow-led diplomacy.
Twenty six people, including a former city councillor extradited from India and three senior officers from Bangladesh's elite security force, were today sentenced to death for brutal murders of seven persons in Narayanganj in 2014.
An International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) staff member who was abducted last year in Kunduz province, has been released.Juan Carlos, was abducted on December 19 while traveling from the ICRC office in Kunduz to the office in Mazar-i-Sharif.
A Bangladesh court sentenced 26 people, including three senior officers from the country`s elite security force, to death Monday after convicting them of murdering seven people who were abducted outside a cricket stadium.
Afghanistan's High Peace Council (HPC) has slammed Pakistan for its controversial role in the Afghan peace process, saying Islamabad has been the key obstruction in the way of purposeful peace talks between the Afghan government and the Taliban militant group.
Turkey has arrested two Chinese nationals of Uighur origin in connection with a mass shooting in a nightclub in Istanbul on New Year's Eve claimed by the Islamic State group, media reports said.
A South Korean captain and a Filipino crewman abducted by suspected Islamist militants off the southern Philippines were released on Saturday, authorities said, ending a three-month ordeal where they endured beatings and hunger.
Bangladesh Police on Saturday claimed to have arrested Neo-JMB terrorist Jahangir Alam, one of the key figures behind the Gulshan café terror attack in 2016 in which over 20 people, mostly foreigners, were killed.
Palestinians on Friday stepped up their campaign to prevent President-elect Donald Trump from carrying out his pledge to move the US embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
The Syrian army and an opposition activist group say government forces have captured a village near the capital Damascus that has witnessed intense clashes for weeks.
Iraqi special forces entered Mosul University today in their latest advance along the eastern front as they battle Islamic State militants for control of the city, according to senior Iraqi officers.
A Syrian government official said accusations that government forces had used chemical weapons had "no basis in truth".
Syria accused Israel of firing missiles early Friday that struck near a major military airport west of Damascus, sparking a fire, and warned Israel of repercussions without specifying whether it would retaliate for the attack.
Iraqi special forces stormed the Mosul University complex in the city`s northeast on Friday and pushed Islamic State further back to reach another bridge across the Tigris river, the military said.
Citing "serious security threats", Pakistan's former dictator Gen Pervez Musharraf today filed a petition in an anti-terrorism court, seeking "foolproof security" in order to be able to return to the country and appear in the judges' detention case.
In a strong message to Israel and the incoming Trump administration, dozens of countries are expected this weekend to reiterate their opposition to Israeli settlements and call for the establishment of a Palestinian state as "the only way" to ensure peace in the region.
Nuclear weapons and the possibility of a terrorist obtaining nuclear material, remain among the most pressing security challenges, US Vice President Joe Biden said.
Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu, whose country, like Washington, backs Syria`s rebels, nonetheless insisted Thursday that US officials would be invited.
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Akhilesh Yadav emerges victorious; Ramgopal Yadav hints towards alliance with Congress
- Watch: Heavy snowfall in Kashmir and other hilly areas!
- DNA: DIHAR produces vegetables for Army in high areas
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti? - Part II
- Celebrations in Akhilesh camp after winning 'cycle race'
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti?
- Watch - Heavy snowfall in various parts of the world!
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Delhi horror: Pedophile held for sexually assaulting 600 girls
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- India vs England, Pune ODI: Virat Kohli hits 27th hundred, equals Sachin Tendulkar's world record in chase — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- Salman Khan - Katrina Kaif will clash with Ranbir Kapoor – Here’s why
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir
- RBI hikes ATM withdrawal limit to Rs 10,000 per day; no change in weekly withdrawal limit
- Real reason why Election Commission gave 'cycle' to Akhilesh Yadav but not his father Mulayam Singh
- WATCH: Mushfiqur Rahman rushed to hospital after being hit on head by Tim Southee's bouncer
- Akhilesh Yadav allotted `cycle` symbol by EC; UP CM seeks father Mulayam's blessings