Nepal plunged into a political turmoil after Prime Minister K P Oli resigned just before a no-confidence vote.
The man from Noakhali identified the slain militant as Jubair Hasan, while the Chittagong man identified him as Sabbir Huq Konik.
Pakistan's "obsession" to match India in military strength and efforts to equalise the field with "crazies" like Hafiz Saeed, would only create hatred which will bite it back, former Pakistan Ambassador to US Husain Haqqani has said.
Earlier this week, warrants were issued against 42 other journalists, of whom 16 of them have been detained for questioning.
Japanese police on Wednesday searched the home of the suspect in a mass stabbing spree that left 19 people dead at a facility for the mentally disabled.
Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei and Taiwan also have claims to the South China Sea, a vital waterway through which USD 5 trillion in annual trade passes.
A Japanese man who admitted to murdering 19 people at a centre for the mentally disabled grinned to news cameras on Wednesday before being questioned over the country's worst killing spree in decades.
Asserting that Pakistan is a dependable ally of the United Kingdom, newly-elected British Prime Minister Theresa May has said there will be no fallouts with Islamabad post-Brexit.
China on Tuesday said its "weal and woe" friendship with Nepal will not change after the resignation of premier K P Oli, amid concerns here over the fate of a number border connectivity deals struck during his regime to blunt India's influence in Nepal.
The Chinese army garrisoned in Hong Kong has warned people searching for Pikachu and other virtual monsters to stay off their premises, as Pokemon Go mania sweeps the smartphone-obsessed city.
A Malaysian court sentenced nine Filipinos to life in prison over an armed incursion in 2013 that left scores dead and paralysed a remote corner of Borneo for weeks, a defence lawyer said.
Rights groups called for Chinese authorities to stop forced demolitions at one of the world`s biggest Tibetan Buddhist institutes.
Malaysia's police chief said that five tugboat crew missing since last week were abducted by the Philippine militant group Abu Sayyaf.
The main opposition Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) on Monday announced a countrywide demonstration on Wednesday to protest the conviction of party's senior vice chairman Tarique Rahman in a money laundering case.
Amid security concerns over the construction of the USD 46 billion China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, Pakistan today vowed to take steps to facilitate its 'smooth progress'.
Pakistan was on Monday dismissive of India's move to withdraw children of diplomats and High Commission officials from schools in the country, describing it as an 'informal, internal, administrative' arrangement.
He reiterated his plans to shift to a federal form of government that devolves power from central government to the regions,.
Police inspector Jasim Uddin, who is investigating the death, said senior mill employees had been "angry" with the boy and his father who also worked there for entering a restricted area.
Nepal's President Bidya Devi Bhandari on Monday removed constitutional impediment in the formation of a new government under the Transitional Provisions of the Constitution, and paved the way for a successor to assume office after the incumbent prime minister stepped down.
At least 53 militants were killed in past 24 hours during military operations in Afghanistan, the Defence Ministry said on Monday.
The attack took place at Beijing Badaling Wildlife World, when one of the women left the vehicle following an altercation.
Undoubtedly, he's amazingly talented!
National Security Advisor Susan Rice called for "candour and openness" before talks with Chinese leaders during the highest-level US visit to Beijing since an international tribunal rejected China`s vast maritime claims.
With K.P. Sharma Oli resigning as Nepal`s Prime Minister, President Bidhya Devi Bhandari will now call upon political parties to form a consensus government within the next seven days, local media reports said.
Top envoys from China and North Korea held talks on the sidelines of a regional summit in Laos as tensions run high on the Korean peninsula over Pyongyang`s nuclear programme.
- Nation pays tribute to brave Indian soldiers on 17th 'Kargil Vijay Diwas'
- India deploys tanks in Ladakh to counter China's military build-up
- Kashmir unrest: Curfew lifted from Srinagar
- Coal scam: Rathi Steel and Power Ltd, 3 officials convicted
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part IV
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Asia markets move cautiously ahead of bank meetings
- Bernie Sanders says Hillary Clinton `must become` next US president
- GST deadlock: Arun Jaitley to meet state finance ministers today
- Olympic Village repairs could take all week: Brazil
- Wayne Rooney still key to England plans, says Sam Allardyce
- Maharashtra ATS identifies 270 URLs showing IS activities, asks Centre to block them
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong
- England vs Pakistan: Alastair Cook glad to get 'carried along' with Joe Root
- On 17th 'Kargil Vijay Diwas', nation pays tribute to brave Indian soldiers
- Are Saturn's rings bending? NASA releases strange image from Cassini (Pic inside)