China on Tuesday expressed shock over the terror attack on a police training centre in Pakistan's restive Balochistan province and said it will continue to back Islamabad in the fight against terrorism and safeguarding national stability.
Southeast Asia faces a growing risk of extremist violence as Islamic State group supporters increasingly work together, but law enforcement agencies are unprepared for the new threat, a report warned on Tuesday.
South Korean President Park Geun-Hye was forced into a public apology on Tuesday for the leak of official documents to a family associate involved in a growing corruption scandal.
The September 18 cross-border terror attack on an Army camp at Uri claimed the lives of 20 Indian soldiers.
The US has condemned the terror attack on a police training centre in Quetta in which over 60 cadets have been killed, saying it stands with the people and government of Pakistan and would continue to work with its partners to combat the threat of terrorism.
The United States should not treat the Philippines "like a dog with a leash", Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said.
Antalya is a major tourist resort on Turkey`s Mediterranean coast.
In terms of donations to charity, Myanmar held the top position, with nine out of ten surveyed saying, had they given during the previous month.
The Heart of Asia conference will be held during the first week of December in Amritsar, India.
Three militants wearing suicide vests stormed the Police Training College on Saryab Road in Quetta at around 11:10 pm on Monday.
At least 21 people have so far been injured, meanwhile, with the toll feared to rise.
IG Frontier Corps, Major General Sher Afghan told reporters that the militants were communicating with handlers in Afghanistan and taking instructions from them.
The report from Sri Lanka has set alarm bells ringing within the Pakistani establishment, as they see this as the end of an importation operations hub.
The Heart of Asia-Istanbul ministerial meeting is scheduled to take place in the first week of December in Amritsar in Punjab.
Pakistan army chief General Raheel Sharif has called operation `Zarb-i-Azb` an example of war for peace, saying the successful military operation has brought stability and prosperity to the country as well as to the region.
An Afghan Taliban delegation has arrived in Pakistan, militant sources said Saturday, raising speculation over efforts to revive peace negotiations days after reports of secret talks with Afghan of
The case was registered at the Gulbahar station against attack and firing at the Nadra office.
"Akhilesh Yadav will be the next Chief Minister, if party is voted to power. He will be our CM candidate," Shivpal said, according to a leader present at the meeting where delegates were not allowed to carry mobile phones.
Suspected Islamist militants kidnapped the captain and a Filipino crew member on a South Korean cargo ship in the southern Philippines, the military said Friday.
A Pakistani anti-terror court today ordered police to arrest cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan and cleric Tahirul Qadri by November 17 in connection with an attack on the Pakistan Television headquarters during an anti-government protest in 2014.
A delegation of opposition parties in Tamil Nadu on Friday met President Pranab Mukherjee and sought his intervention in the setting up of Cauvery Management Board, a demand Karnataka is opposed to.
Chinese President Xi Jinping today called for building strong armed forces - under the command of the Communist Party leadership - that commensurate with the country's international status and national security.
Kashmiri separatist leader Syed Salahuddin has urged Pakistan to extend "military support" to help secede Jammu and Kashmir from India.
Former military ruler Ayub Khan, who ruled from 1958 to 1969, appointed himself Field Marshal while serving as president and commander-in-chief.
DMK supremo M Karunanidhi has said his son Stalin has arduously worked his way up to be the second-in-command in the party, virtually ruling out any possibility of his estranged Madurai-based son Alagiri becoming the Dravidian party's head in the future.
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Agra: Three boys beat up railway ticket checker in moving train
- DNA: Today in History | October 24, 2016
- Manipur: CM Okram Ibobi Singh escapes unhurt as militants open fire
- Everything is fine in Samajwadi Party, says Shivpal Singh Yadav
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Massive fire breaks out at scrap factory in Bihar
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya – Part II
- DNA: Analysis of the pathetic conditions of Lord Ram's birth place Ayodhaya
- Has Samajwadi Party resolved all its issues? - Watch panel discussion
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Cyrus Mistry removed as Chairman of Tata Sons; Ratan Tata is interim boss
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Sushant Singh Rajput's Twitter commentary of MS Dhoni's innings at Mohali is a Must Read
- Harbhajan Singh angers MS Dhoni fans with his birthday wish for Wriddhiman Saha
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- On Wriddhiman Saha's birthday, Virender Sehwag unleashes another gem on Twitter