Reacting angrily to cross-border rocket attacks by Pakistani forces on Afghan soil, Kabul on Sunday called for finding a diplomatic solution to the vexed issues between the two neighbours.
Over 300 people, mostly Afghans, have been arrested in Pakistan's Punjab province as part of heightened security measures following a suicide bombing at a Sufi shrine that killed 88 worshippers.
The Supreme Court has declined a plea by a Pakistani national seeking extension of visa to stay in India, saying it is a call to be taken by the Executive.
Counter-terrorism personnel in Pakistan's Punjab province on Sunday confirmed the elimination of five suspected terrorists in Layyah district.
Turkish authorities on Saturday blamed Kurdish militants for a car bombing which rocked the southeastern province of Sanliurfa, close to the Syrian border, and detained 26 people in connection with the attack.
Mumbai attack mastermind and JuD chief Hafiz Saeed has been listed under Pakistan's anti- terrorism act by the provincial Punjab government, a tacit acknowledgement of his links to militancy.
Malaysia performed a second autopsy on the estranged half brother of North Korea's leader because the first procedure was inconclusive, piling on the intrigue surrounding what appeared to be a well-executed assassination at an airport in Kuala Lumpur, an official said on Saturday.
The Pakistan Senate on Friday unanimously passed 'The Hindu Marriage Bill 2017' following which the Hindu community in the country is set to have a personal law for the first time.
A top US lawmaker has said Pakistan's intelligence services have for too long supported some terror organisations and it is impossible to get a handle on fanatical and violent groups when one plays "double game".
North Korea`s ambassador to Malaysia on Friday said Pyongyang would reject any results of a post-mortem examination carried out by Kuala Lumpur on the body of Kim Jong-Nam, the half brother of the North Korean leader.
A jihadist group has executed 41 fighters from al Qaeda`s former Syria affiliate and allied factions in infighting between the extremists in Syria`s Idlib province, a monitor said on Friday.
The relatives of Kim Jong-Nam, the estranged half-brother of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un, have been placed under protection in Macau after his murder in Malaysia, according to a media report.
A Turkish navy patrol boat on Friday fired shots in Greek waters in the southeast of the Aegean Sea, Greek military staff said, qualifying the incident as "serious".
Islamabad's newly-appointed envoy to the US Aizaz Chaudhry said Pakistan wants Afghanistan and Taliban to enter dialogue to ensure peace in the war-torn country.
Pakistan's port city of Karachi is a breeding hub of anti-India Jihadist groups like Lashkar-e-Taiba, Jaish-e-Mohammad and Lashkar-e-Jhangvi which are backed by the Pakistani Army, a Brussels-based think tank said.
The bombing of Pakistan's revered Sufi shrine Lal Shahbaz Qalandar in Sindh province by the dreaded Islamic State jihadis comes as a major challenge to the US administration of President Donald Trump who has repeatedly vowed to eliminate the global terror organisation in most of speeches.
Two soldiers and three communist rebels were killed while 15 other troops were wounded in a land mine attack and clashes in the southern Philippine city of Davao, President Rodrigo Duterte's hometown, a military official said today.
At least 35 terrorists were killed as the law enforcement agencies launched a security crackdown across Pakistan on Friday.
Hit by a wave of terror attacks, which it blames on militants from Afghanistan, the Pakistan army on Friday summoned Afghan embassy officials and handed over a list of 76 terrorists hiding in the neighbouring country.
Pakistan's revered Sufi shrine Lal Shahbaz Qalandar, which was ripped apart by a deadly terror attack on Thursday in which dozens of people were killed and hundreds of others injured, has an Indian connection too.
The International Crisis Group noted that “decades of neglect and mismanagement have turned Karachi, Pakistan’s largest and wealthiest city, into a pressure cooker”.
Thai police raided the head temple of a controversial Buddhist sect but failed to find and arrest the abbot, who faces criminal charges over accepting USD 40 million in embezzled money.
Explosives are relatively easy to obtain in China though, home to the world`s largest mining and fireworks industries.
Heavy-handed policing is rare in Hong Kong and the case triggered public outrage and deepened tension during the protests in which clashes erupted occasionally.
Kim Jong-Nam was believed to have been in Malaysia on a passport bearing the name Kim Chol, a known alias, according to South Korean media.
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- UP Assembly Elections: Over 61% turnout in phase three polling
- Pakistan claims to kill 100 terrorists after suicide bomb attack in Sindh Dargah
- Panel discussion on Priyanka Gandhi calling PM Modi an outsider in UP
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Bengaluru: Report on evolution of poisonous froth in Bellandur lake
- Analysis of injustice in Delhi bomb blast case - Report
- Violent chaos in Tamil Nadu Assembly during floor test
- DNA: Analysing the daredevil aerobatics, fighter jets from Aero India Show 2017
- DNA: NonStop News
- Analysing the credibility of Pakistan's claim for operating against terrorists - Part II
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- IND A vs Australia, Warm-up tie, Day 3 - As it happened
- Malayalam actress Bhavana allegedly kidnapped, molested; driver held
- IPL 10: RPS owner Sanjeev Goenka reveals reason behind replacing MS Dhoni with Steve Smith as captain
- Neil Nitin Mukesh's reception: Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Iulia Vantur and other B-Towners make it a starry affair!
- IPL 2017: Mahendra Singh Dhoni replaced as Rising Pune Supergiants captain; Australia's Steve Smith named new skipper
- SpaceX blasts off Falcon 9 rocket from NASA launchpad
- BWF Rankings: Ace shuttler PV Sindhu becomes second Indian to break into top 5
- Shah Rukh Khan wins hearts once again, arranges food for hungry beggar! - Watch