Pakistan's top Shariat court has validated the option of using 'test tube baby' method for conceiving for the married couples having some medical complications.
A Pakistani court today served a notice on the Punjab government seeking a reply on the petition filed by JuD chief Hafiz Saeed and four others challenging their house arrest under the anti-terrorism act.
The deaths in a boat capsize in Sri Lanka has risen to 13 after rescuers on Wednesday recovered two more bodies.
As part of the ongoing crackdown on militants, the Pakistan Air Force has killed five terrorists in Khyber Agency, along the border with Afghanistan, media reported on Wednesday.
Islamic State – world's most dreaded terrorist organisation – is now using small remote controlled drones to drop bombs on security forces which are trying to drive jihadis out of Mosul in Iraq.
The Baloch and Sindhi leaders staged a joint protest against the multi-billion dollar China-Pakistan Economic Corridor outside the Chinese embassy in London on Wednesday.
Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed and four others challenged their house arrest in the Lahore High Court (LHC).
Seven persons, including a lawyer, were killed and 21 others injured on Tuesday when a group of heavily-armed Taliban suicide bombers stormed a court in Pakistan's volatile Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, the latest in a wave of terror attacks in the country.
The Pakistan government has now cancelled the licenses of 44 weapons issued to Jamaat-ud-Dawaah (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed and other members of his organisations, citing security reasons.
China said on Tuesday it opposed action by other countries under the pretext of freedom of navigation that undermined its sovereignty, after a U.S. aircraft carrier strike group began patrols in the contested South China Sea.
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte is a "serial killer" who should be forced out of office, one of his chief critics said Tuesday, as she faced arrest on drug charges which she insisted were meant to silence her.
Nepal's Madhesi Front demanding early amendment of the country's Constitution today burnt Prime Minister Prachanda's effigy during their protest against government's decision to hold crucial local body elections in May.
A thrilling CCTV footage showing a young man jumping on live tracks with trains passing by to save the life of a toddler has gone viral on the social media platform.
Cambodia`s Parliament has approved an amendment to a law governing political parties with provisions for barring candidates with criminal records and dissolving parties with convicted leaders, a local media report said on Tuesday.
Jamaat-ud-Dawa announced holding protest rallies across the country today against Pakistan's Defence Minister Khwaja Asif's statement in Germany.
The terrorists resorted to indiscriminate firing after the blasts in Tangi in northwestern Charsadda district.
Bangladesh paid tribute to the martyrs of the Language Movement on the occasion of Amar Ekushey and the International Mother Language Day today.
Malaysia's ambassador to Pyongyang says the investigation into the death of the exiled half-brother of North Korea's ruler is being conducted in an impartial manner.
The death toll has risen to 15 from a bus crash in the Philippines, officials said today, and could climb further as many of the nearly 50 others who were hurt in the accident are in serious condition.
Pakistan has said Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed, who has been listed under an anti-terrorism law, can pose a "serious threat" to the nation and was thus placed under house arrest in the country's "larger interest".
The body of Kim Jong-Nam -- assassinated last Monday at Kuala Lumpur airport -- has been at the centre of a diplomatic row between Pyongyang and Malaysia.
Foreign Secretary of India S Jaishankar visited Sri Lanka from February 18 to 20 for bilateral discussions with their leaders, as part of the continued high-level engagement between the two countries.
UN-brokered Syria peace talks restart in Geneva after a 10-month hiatus that has seen the opposition weakened and political upheaval in the foreign powers shaping the conflict.
Staffan de Mistura, the UN`s Syria envoy, has an experience in some of the world`s most troubled hotspots.
Nepal government on Monday decided to hold the elections in local bodies across the country in a single phase on May 14. But the decision saw strong reservation from Madhes-based political parties.
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes for tainted SP minister Gayatri Prajapati raises questions
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC elections: BJP-Shiv Sena contesting separately for first time in 20 years
- BJP begins counselling youths in Kashmir against stone pelting
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Himachal Pradesh's Mandi enters Limca Book of World Records
- DNA: Analysis on mobile technology disinfection that pose threat to patients
- Global Investors' Summit: In conversation with Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das
- DNA: Today in history, 21 February, 2017
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH
- MS Dhoni set to lead Jharkhand in 2017 Vijay Hazare Trophy
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Javed Miandad unfazed by Pakistani players' absence from IPL, says we've got our own PSL
- Amar Singh makes explosive claim, says Mulayam scripted Samajwadi Party family feud to help Akhilesh
- 'Cyanide' Mallika, Sasikala's dangerous neighbour in Bengaluru prison, shifted
- Kota: Fire breaks out at petrol pump in Rajasthan
- Indian Premier League 10: Mohammad Azharuddin calls MS Dhoni's sacking as RPS captain a 'third-rate decision'
- Do you suffer from chronic knee pain? Online treatment may help you!
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: When Mahendra Singh Dhoni travelled in train with Jharkhand teammates