An unidentified flying object entered the South Korea's airspace across the tense border with North Korea.
Conservative and religious groups in Taiwan says that gay marriage would destroy family values.
The Qatar News Agency (QNA) website has been hacked by an unknown entity.
Wife did not recognise the frail white-haired man standing in her hallway.
Pakistan is "harbouring terrorists" and using them as "reserve" in Afghanistan.
Many armed groups have complained that Suu Kyi has not listened to their concerns and is working too closely with the military.
China's UN envoy says 'no reason' not to talk with North Korea
Pakistan will forcefully defend its position in the Kulbhshan Jadhav case at the International Court of Justice (ICJ) on June 8.
A prominent Pakistani opposition leader has criticized the country's prime minister for an allegedly "ineffective" trip to Saudi Arabia for a summit with US President Donald Trump.
The assault in Shah Wali Kot district late Monday came just a day after 20 Afghan policemen were killed when Taliban fighters stormed their outposts in the neighbouring province of Zabul.
Flight No. VS401 at Dubai International Airport "have temporarily disembarked the aircraft for additional security checks''.
Buddhist Monk, Galagodaatte Gnanasara is accused of issuing public threats on Muslims and verbally abusing Islam faith.
In March, twin suicide attacks at Sayyida Zeinab killed 74 people.
Japan's lower house of parliament passed a controversial bill to crack down on people planning crime.
South Korea has repeatedly accused the North of flying suspected spy drones across the tense border.
China welcomed Terry Branstad as US ambassador to Beijing, praising his "positive role" in Sino-US relations.
Militants attacked an Afghan government army base in the southern province of Kandahar.
The anti-terror summit was attended by US President Donald Trump and Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz.
The US has issued a travel advisory for its citizens asking them to postpone all non-essential travel to Pakistan due to increased "terrorist violence" in the country.
Enemies of Afghanistan attacked Achakzai camp of army corps 205 in Shah Wali Kot district.
Firoz Merchant promised to provide USD 130,790 a year for the air tickets for released prisoners, to help them go back to their country and reunite with their families.
Blast killed three people in the al-Zahraa neighbourhood of the Homs, which lies around 160 km (100 miles) north of the capital.
Realignments in Asia are posing new challenges to Pakistan.
Donald Trump made the short trip from Jerusalem to Bethlehem Tuesday to meet Mahmud Abbas, who was hoping to convince the unpredictable US president to remain committed to an independent Palestinian state.
Myanmar`s army on Tuesday rejected allegations of human rights abuses during its crackdown on Rohingya Muslim last year, made by the United Nations in a report on the offensive that forced some 75,000 Rohingya to flee to neighbouring Bangladesh.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH
- cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in; CBSE 12th Result 2017, CBSE Class 12 Results 2017, CBSE Class XII Result likely to be declared today