CPN (Maoist Centre) chairman Pushpa Kamal Dahal aka 'Prachanda' was on Sunday all set to make a comeback as Prime Minister of Nepal, a week after the Nepali Congress and Madhes-based parties pledged to throw their weight behind him.
This man is incredibly entertaining!
Two more parties abandoned Nepal's ruling coalition ahead of a no-confidence vote later Sunday against prime minister K.P. Sharma Oli that he appears likely to lose.
In a strong attack on Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif for his statements on Kashmir, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj on Saturday blasted him by making strong statements.
As many as 225 people have been killed or missing in heavy torrential rains and floods that have wreaked havoc in China with about 2.5 lakh people still trapped in the central Hubei Province.
Turkey has detained a nephew of US-based preacher Fethullah Gulen after last week`s failed coup, state-run media reported Saturday, the first time one of the his relatives has been apprehended in the current crackdown.
Heavy rain in China has killed at least 87 people and forced 16 million from their homes, state media reported on Saturday.
The Boeing 777 vanished for unknown reasons on March 8, 2014 en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people aboard.
Turkey detained 283 members of the presidential guard of Recep Tayyip Erdogan after last week`s attempted coup, a government official said on Friday.
Advocate Abdul Hameed filed the petition today in the Lahore High Court on the ground that "innocent" people were killed in Kashmir on the "orders" of PM Modi.
Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Friday expressed concern over the law and order situation in Jammu and Kashmir during a high-level meeting here called to discuss regional security.
More than half the 47,000 American troops in Japan under a decades-long security alliance are stationed on Okinawa, the site of a major World War II battle .
Chinese official media on Friday dismissed as groundless a US think tank report that claimed China's policies in the northwest Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region have driven local Muslims to join the ISIS.
Thai police on Friday questioned the wife of a British journalist over a social media post of unflattering photos alleged to be of the kingdom`s Crown Prince, in a country where insulting the royals carries heavy jail terms.
Pakistan People's Party (PPP), which won the last polls, could only manage to win two seats.
Families of those lost on flight MH370 pleaded on Thursday for authorities to continue hunting for the Malaysia Airlines jet on the eve of a meeting that could decide how much longer the frustrating deep-sea search continues.
Pakistan on Thursday said it has approached the UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC) to send a fact- finding team to Kashmir to investigate the alleged human rights violations and recent killings of innocent people.
At least 43 civilians, including 11 children, were killed in bombardment of several rebel-held areas across Syria on Thursday, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights monitor said.
Chinese and Pakistan border troops have for the first time launched joint patrolling of the border connecting PoK with Xinjiang province amid reports that over 100 Uighurs have fled the restive region to join ISIS.
Muslims make up just over two percent of Myanmar`s population, government census figures showed on Thursday, undercutting claims by Buddhist hardliners that Islam poses a threat to the dominance of their faith.
Renowned Pakistani actor Hamza Ali Abbasi's Facebook account was deactivated after he wrote a controversial post.
Although officially atheist, China selected Gyaltsen Norbu as the 11th Panchen Lama in 1995 in a drive to win the hearts and minds of Tibetans.
Eight Turkish military officers who fled to Greece after last week`s failed coup went on trial Thursday for illegal entry in a case that threatens to strain ties between the NATO allies.
Five Bangladesh militants, most from wealthy, liberal families, stormed an upmarket restaurant on July 1 and murdered customers before they were gunned down.
Tension on the Korean peninsula has been high since North Korea conducted nuclear test in January and followed that with a satellite launch and a string of test launches of various missiles.
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra show on importance of 'Social media networking'
- No trace of missing IAF AN-32 plane as yet
- Ground reporting reveals shocking facts about Kashmir unrest
- BJP protests against BSP over 'foul language' used for Dayashankar Singh's daughter
- DNA: Analyzing the complete aspect of UNCIP's resolution on Kashmir
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Gunmen kill at least eight in Munich shopping mall, shooters on the run
- Please do not speculate: Police to commentators
- German president 'horrified' by 'murderous attack' in Munich
- Munich newspaper says has unconfirmed report one shooter dead
- Indian consulate in Munich puts out advisory
- Chancellor Angela Merkel to convene German security council after Munich shootings: spokesman
- Merkel aide says cannot confirm Munich shooting was terrorism
- US stocks hit new records; weak British data hits pound
- Whirlpool's biggest challenge is rapid changes in global markets: CEO
- Russia facing Rio Olympic, Paralympic ban
- Soon, Skype will not run on these Windows, Android phones
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`; likely sole shooter
- 'EgyptAir Flight 804 broke up in midair after a fire'
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate