In a Bizarre Development here at the 72nd Session of the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC), the Pakistan Government has accused the Swiss Government of supporting terrorism.
Global anxieties about a nuclear war are at their highest level in decades, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said Tuesday as he opened a gathering of world leaders dominated by the crisis with North Korea.
The Japanese government led by Prime Minister Shizo Abe has decided to install a new anti-missile system on Hokkaido island after North Korea tested two missiles that flew over its territory, a Defence Ministry official said on Tuesday.
Chinese Foreign Ministry said on Tuesday that threatening action or rhetoric cannot help resolve the deteriorating situation in the Korean Peninsula.
UN human rights investigators on Tuesday said they needed "full and unfettered" access to Myanmar to probe a grave and ongoing crisis, urging the government to rethink its rejection of the probe.
European companies suffer from "promise fatigue" over China's failure to follow through on pledges to open its market, the EU Chamber of Commerce in China said today.
Pakistan on Monday summoned Switzerlands envoy designate Thomas Kolly over a "free Balochistan" campaign being run in Geneva.
Abe`s coalition would be likely to lose its two-thirds "super majority" in the lower house but keep a simple majority, political sources say.
Bangladesh police said the pair were detained for engaging in journalistic work for a German magazine while on tourist visas. On Thursday, a court refused them bail.
The drill comes just a week before the Iraqi Kurdistan independence referendum on September 25, which was strongly opposed by the Turkish government.
The Pakistan Foreign Minister will upbraid the US for its new Afghanistan policy at the UN General Assembly next week, saying the Trump administration is following a militaristic approach that has already failed.
JuD is a front for the Lashkar-e- Taiba militant group.
The officer said the firing by Pak Rangers started at around 2100 hours yesterday and intermittent firing continued till 0530 hours today.
The local polls are part of the final step in the peace deal that ended a 10-year civil war in 2006, and pave the way for provincial and general elections later this year.
The bombers flew from Guam and the fighters flew from Japan, joined by six South Korean fighter jets in the drill.
The decision comes after Kuwait stopped issuing new visas for North Koreans citing its U.N. sanctions implementation report.
Four people were killed and 14 others wounded in an explosion at a mobile phone market in southeastern Afghanistan on Sunday, officials said, in the latest attack to hit the war-weary country.
A roadside IED blast targeting a vehicle of security officials in Pakistan's restive tribal region today left at least five persons, including four levy personnel, dead, authorities said.
Pakistanis began casting votes on Sunday for the parliamentary seat vacated by ousted Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, in a by-election seen as a test of support for the Sharif dynasty ahead of the 2018 general election.
Formed in 1947, the US Air Force operates over 5,000 military aircraft, with over 300,000 active duty personnel as of 2017.
Habib Shah Ansari, the head of the health department, has said that "four people were killed in the blast and 14 others were wounded."
The PML-N leadership is waiting to see the outcome of the NA-120 by-elections.
Bangladesh authorities say they are also preparing special measures to care for Rohingya orphans.
According to the Dawn, the constituency, which is being defended by Kulsoom Nawaz, has thrice elected Nawaz Sharif as the country's prime minister since 1990.
- America flies fighter jets over North Korea amid rising tensions
- Watch: Marshal of the Indian Air Force (Late) Arjan Singh's state funeral
- Dawood Ibrahim's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested by Mumbai police
- IAF Marshal Arjan Singh laid to rest with full state honours
- Arrested Al-Qaeda terrorist's Rohingya connection discovered
- Pakistan a terror-manufacturing unit: India at UN
- Ryan International School, Gurugram reopens today after 7-year-old's murder
- Refugees or terrorists: This is how Pak is using Rohingyas against India
- Shocking! Two students kept hostage at Jagdalpur school
- Ivanka Trump meets External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj
- Yogi Adityanath, deputy CMs take oath as MLCs
- Ground report: Ceasefire violations wreaking havoc in Jammu villages
- Thane court sends Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar to 8-day police custody
- Five months after suspending the process of H-1B visas, US resumes operation
- Rohingyas a serious security threat, residing in India illegally: Centre tells SC
- Mumbai: 55-year-old mother gets her own son killed for sexually abusing her
- Manish Tewari posted abusive tweet against PM Modi on Sonia, Rahul instruction: BJP
- Heavy rains, lightning hits Mumbai; BMC on alert
- Dean Jones gets brutally trolled for his 'India needed rain to win' tweet
- MS Dhoni catches up on sleep at Chennai airport, Twitter is in love
- Seeking a job at NASA? This is what you're signing up for
- Pakistan a terror manufacturing unit: India at UN
- 'Ghumane waala daal': Stump mic reveals how MS Dhoni leads Team India from behind
- Can Sunil Grover and Ali Asgar be a part of TKSS again? Kapil Sharma’s response will make you happy
- Yuzvendra Chahal takes a dig at Steve Smith, says two new balls were an 'advantage' for Australia
- Virat Kohli is responsible for MS Dhoni's recent transformation, says Sourav Ganguly
- Rohingyas are a serious security threat, staying in India illegally, Centre tells Supreme Court
- Maya Kodnani was not present in Naroda Gam on day of riots: Amit Shah tells court
- Ryan student murder case: I saw Pradyuman's blood-stained bag, bottle, says traumatised classmate
- Suspected ISI agent arrested for threatening woman colonel