It is believed to be the first time that a fighter from the affluent city-state has featured prominently in one of IS`s videos.
Authorities raised the volcano's alert status to the highest level on Friday following a "tremendous increase" in seismic activity. Its last eruption in 1963 killed 1,100 people.
Prosecution in the case said the Indian witnesses statements are needed to conclude the trial which has been going on for more than seven years.
Saudi Ambassador to Pakistan Nawaf Saeed Ahmed Al-Malkiy said his country will invest in Gwadar Port for the progress and prosperity of Pakistanis.
The puja celebration committees across Bangladesh had been asked to save and establish a fund to aid to the Rohingya refugees.
Pakistan's Senate Chairman Raza Rabbani has called the country's former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf a murderer and said the latter should return to Pakistan and face cases against him.
"The ballistic missile which Iran fired is a provocation of the United States and its allies, including Israel," Lieberman said in a statement.
The material was loaded on Indian Naval Ship Gharial, which will deliver it to Chittagong in Bangladesh where thousands of Rohinya refugees have come in from Myanmar.
Authorities raised the volcano's alert status to the highest level yesterday following a "tremendous increase" in seismic activity. It last erupted in 1963, killing 1,100 people.
The festivities are part of a government bid to boost national pride and improve the quality of life for Saudis.
Students in white shirts and red ties held up the red flag of the ruling Workers` Party, with a yellow ink brush representing intellectuals, a hammer for the workers, and a sickle for the peasantry.
Beijing has halted its imports of coal, iron ore, seafood and other goods, implementing UN sanctions imposed on North Korea for its provocative nuclear and missile tests.
The UN says 429,000 Rohingya have sought refuge in Bangladesh since attacks by Ronhingya militants in Rakhine on August 25 sparked a major Myanmar military crackdown.
US-backed forces on Saturday seized a major natural gas field in Syria`s Deir al Zor province from Islamic State militants after days of fighting close to the western bank of the Euphrates River, a group commander said.
Kulsoom was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday for the third surgery as part of her throat cancer treatment.
Turkey has repeatedly voiced opposition to the Kurdistan Regional Government`s non-binding independence vote on September 25, urging it to cancel the poll.
The earthquake was detected in Kilju county in North Hamgyong Province, where North Korea`s known Punggyeri nuclear site is located, the official said.
The amendment relates to a controversial clause introduced by then president retired Gen Pervez Musharraf through the Political Parties Order 2002.
Chief of the Naval Staff Admiral Muhammad Zakaullah witnessed the missile firing demonstration.
A 3.4 magnitude earthquake has been detected in North Korea.
Eleven people have been arrested for their suspected links in terror financing during separate raids in the Bangladeshi capital, police said on Saturday.
The launch took place a few hours after the missile was unveiled during a military parade on Friday
Mount Agung, about 75 kilometres from the tourist hub of Kuta, has been rumbling since August and officials have recommended that people stay at least nine kilometres away from the crater.
Sharif, 67, had stepped down as PM after the Supreme Court disqualified him on July 28 from continuing in his office for dishonesty and ruled that corruption cases be filed against him and his children.
Tehran says that the missiles are entirely legitimate under the terms of the deal as they are not designed to carry a nuclear warhead.
- Honeypreet's husband Vishwas Gupta addresses a press conference - Watch
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan over terrorism in UNGA address
- Governance is not about votes, nation comes first: PM Modi
- Shabir Shah confesses to links with Hafiz Saeed: ED chargeheet
- DU professor insults goddess Durga on Facebook
- 101-year-old becomes fastest female centenarian in the world
- Senior journalist KJ Singh found dead at his residence in Mohali
- A look at Reliance Jio phone features
- We made IITs, IIMs, Pak created LeT & JeM: Sushma Swaraj at UNGA
- Everyone will get a home by 2022, says PM Modi
- Pak envoy shows fake photo to defame India at UN
- CBI begins investigation in Ryan murder case
- Sushma Swaraj addresses United Nations General Assembly
- PM Modi lauds Kashmiri boy Bilal Dar for actively taking up cleanliness drive
- UP police arrests another accused in Muzaffarnagar gang-rape case
- Meet Nirvaan, India's smallest and youngest baby born after 22 weeks
- Virat Kohli plays 10 times better when he fights with people: Stuart Clark warns Australia
- Honeypreet didn't let me come close to Gurmeet Ram Rahim, feared I may marry him: Rakhi Sawant
- Live - IND vs AUS, 3rd ODI: Aussie pacers remove both openers
- Pakistan envoy shows photo of Palestinian victim as 'evidence of atrocities' on Kashmiris
- Know why eating onion and garlic is a big no-no during Navratri?
- 'Foreigner hai aap'- Assamese girl denied entry into Agra monument, asked to prove herself an 'Indian'
- DU professor uses obscene language to insult goddess Durga
- We built IITs, IIMs, Pak created Lashkar, Jaish: Sushma at UNGA
- Ram Rahim used to organise 'Bigg Boss'-like show: Honeypreet's ex-husband
- Pakistan headed towards international isolation: Ex-Pak envoy
- Ind vs Aus, 3rd ODI: Wrist spinners in focus as curator promises batting paradise in Indore
- Rajkummar Rao's Newton beats Baahubali 2 in Oscar race—Here's how
- 'Kaskar used burner phones, sim boxes to call brother Dawood'
- Honeypreet stayed in our house on day of Ram Rahim's sentencing: Relative