India and Bangladesh on Thursday agreed on the need to operationalise the agreements on combating terrorism, organized crime and illicit drug trafficking.
Two years later, police submitted the chargesheet, accusing 15 JMB leaders and operatives in the case.
It's a big revelation by Afghanistan's military officials!
It's really tough to believe but it's true!
The alliance concluded that the present time was not ripe to make a decision on the issue.
Pakistan on Thursday asked India to hold an impartial plebiscite in Kashmir under UN supervision.
Indonesia Thursday rejected appeals from the UN and EU to halt the execution of 14 drug convicts including foreigners, as speculation mounted they could face the firing squad in a matter of hours.
A top Pakistani court has allowed the examination of a boat used by the 10 LeT terrorists to reach India for carrying out the 2008 Mumbai attack, overturning an anti-terrorism court verdict which it termed as "flawed".
A Bangladesh court on Thursday upheld the death sentence for six Islamist militants convicted over a suicide bombing in 2005 of a lawyer`s office that killed eight people, a top prosecutor said.
US diplomats have not been granted permission by China to meet with James Wang, a jailed magazine publisher and naturalized American citizen, since his 2014 arrest in southern China, the Obama administration said.
The South Korean Police launched an investigation on Thursday after 200 badges featuring the portrait of late North Korean leader Kim Jong-il were found at a hotel near the country's main airport, Yonhap news agency reported.
Two senior Turkish generals resigned from the armed forces on Thursday, broadcaster CNN Turk reported, a day after the military dishonourably discharged nearly 1,700 personnel for their role in a failed coup this month.
China and Russia have close military and diplomatic ties, often in opposition to the West, particularly the United States, and their leaders Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin enjoy a tight relationship.
One of nine suspected militants killed in a police raid in Bangladesh this week was a Bangladeshi-American who was a friend of one of the gunmen who attacked a cafe on July 1 killing 22 people, police said on Thursday.
A Hawaiian Airlines flight made an emergency landing in Tokyo, its second such incident in Japan this month, an official said Thursday.
Nepal plunged into a political turmoil after Prime Minister K P Oli resigned just before a no-confidence vote.
The man from Noakhali identified the slain militant as Jubair Hasan, while the Chittagong man identified him as Sabbir Huq Konik.
Pakistan's "obsession" to match India in military strength and efforts to equalise the field with "crazies" like Hafiz Saeed, would only create hatred which will bite it back, former Pakistan Ambassador to US Husain Haqqani has said.
Earlier this week, warrants were issued against 42 other journalists, of whom 16 of them have been detained for questioning.
Japanese police on Wednesday searched the home of the suspect in a mass stabbing spree that left 19 people dead at a facility for the mentally disabled.
Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei and Taiwan also have claims to the South China Sea, a vital waterway through which USD 5 trillion in annual trade passes.
A Japanese man who admitted to murdering 19 people at a centre for the mentally disabled grinned to news cameras on Wednesday before being questioned over the country's worst killing spree in decades.
Asserting that Pakistan is a dependable ally of the United Kingdom, newly-elected British Prime Minister Theresa May has said there will be no fallouts with Islamabad post-Brexit.
China on Tuesday said its "weal and woe" friendship with Nepal will not change after the resignation of premier K P Oli, amid concerns here over the fate of a number border connectivity deals struck during his regime to blunt India's influence in Nepal.
The Chinese army garrisoned in Hong Kong has warned people searching for Pikachu and other virtual monsters to stay off their premises, as Pokemon Go mania sweeps the smartphone-obsessed city.
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part IV
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part V
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- Apple talks services amid drop in iPhone sales, profit
- Apple quarterly profit slides 27% to $7.8 billion
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards
- French Open champ Garbine Muguruza withdraws from Montreal
- Olympics 2016: More Russians banned in mounting Rio toll
- Throwback! Diana Penty’s Italian vacation pics will inspire you to visit the country
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci
- Nation remembers "Missile Man" APJ Abdul Kalam on his 1st death anniversary