Pakistan is "harbouring terrorists" and using them as "reserve" in Afghanistan.
Many armed groups have complained that Suu Kyi has not listened to their concerns and is working too closely with the military.
China's UN envoy says 'no reason' not to talk with North Korea
Pakistan will forcefully defend its position in the Kulbhshan Jadhav case at the International Court of Justice (ICJ) on June 8.
A prominent Pakistani opposition leader has criticized the country's prime minister for an allegedly "ineffective" trip to Saudi Arabia for a summit with US President Donald Trump.
The assault in Shah Wali Kot district late Monday came just a day after 20 Afghan policemen were killed when Taliban fighters stormed their outposts in the neighbouring province of Zabul.
Flight No. VS401 at Dubai International Airport "have temporarily disembarked the aircraft for additional security checks''.
Buddhist Monk, Galagodaatte Gnanasara is accused of issuing public threats on Muslims and verbally abusing Islam faith.
In March, twin suicide attacks at Sayyida Zeinab killed 74 people.
Japan's lower house of parliament passed a controversial bill to crack down on people planning crime.
South Korea has repeatedly accused the North of flying suspected spy drones across the tense border.
China welcomed Terry Branstad as US ambassador to Beijing, praising his "positive role" in Sino-US relations.
Militants attacked an Afghan government army base in the southern province of Kandahar.
The anti-terror summit was attended by US President Donald Trump and Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz.
The US has issued a travel advisory for its citizens asking them to postpone all non-essential travel to Pakistan due to increased "terrorist violence" in the country.
Enemies of Afghanistan attacked Achakzai camp of army corps 205 in Shah Wali Kot district.
Firoz Merchant promised to provide USD 130,790 a year for the air tickets for released prisoners, to help them go back to their country and reunite with their families.
Blast killed three people in the al-Zahraa neighbourhood of the Homs, which lies around 160 km (100 miles) north of the capital.
Realignments in Asia are posing new challenges to Pakistan.
Donald Trump made the short trip from Jerusalem to Bethlehem Tuesday to meet Mahmud Abbas, who was hoping to convince the unpredictable US president to remain committed to an independent Palestinian state.
Myanmar`s army on Tuesday rejected allegations of human rights abuses during its crackdown on Rohingya Muslim last year, made by the United Nations in a report on the offensive that forced some 75,000 Rohingya to flee to neighbouring Bangladesh.
Prosecutors accuse Park of colluding with her friend Choi taking bribes from corporate bosses, including about 29.8 billion won ($37 million) from Samsung, in exchange for business favours.
Basuki Tjahaja Purnama was jailed for a longer-than-expected term in a ruling that critics fear will embolden hardline Islamist forces to challenge secularism in Indonesia.
A small bomb went off near the National Theatre in Bangkok`s old quarter, wounding two people.
Park, the country`s first democratically elected leader to be removed from office, is charged with taking bribes worth about 29.8 billion from Lee.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Samajwadi Party leader Sumer Singh shot dead in Uttar Pradesh's Ballia
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal