Prime Minister Narendra Modi understands the "pain" of the people of Balochistan, the leadership of which has sought India's help for the "first time in 70 years", a prominent Baloch leader said here today.
The offending clip of a couple engaged in a steamy tryst beamed at peak hour on Friday, shocking and amusing motorists in equal measure as they crawled along the major road in heavy traffic.
Russia and the United States back opposing sides in the Syrian conflict.
A judicial commission constituted by a Pakistani anti-terrorism court will travel to the port city of Karachi next week to examine a boat used by 10 LeT terrorists to reach India for carrying out the 2008 Mumbai attacks.
If Pakistan continues with such conspiracies, we will give them a befitting reply again, said Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar.
The earthquake shook capital Islamabad, parts of Khyber- Pakhtunkhwa (KP) province in the northwest and some northern area of Punjab.
At least 13 people have been killed and 29 others reported missing in heavy rain and floods in China as Typhoon Megi wrecked havoc destroying crops and causing direct economic losses of USD 829 million.
In July, South Korea agreed with the United States to deploy the US Terminal High Altitude Area Defense anti-missile system to protect against any North Korean threats.
On Friday, a video of Saeed surfaced in which he was heard threatening Zee News over its fearless coverage of Indian para commandos' surgical strikes across the Line of Control.
Recent satellite imagery suggests North Korea may be building a new, larger submarine for ballistic missiles, a US think tank has said, as the isolated state pushes its nuclear weapons programme.
Defence expert Brigadier (Retired) Anil Gupta has described Jamaat-ud-Dawa leader Hafiz Saeed as someone who is allowed to roam freely and hold anti-India rallies in Pakistan.
Pakistan continues to double speak on issue of terrorism. It has aided and abetted enemies of the international coalition, of which Britain is a leading partner with the US, against terrorism. This is said in a petition moved on the website of UK Government and Parliament published under the heading `UK govt to strongly condemn Pakistan for providing a safe haven for terrorists`.
Pentagon chief Ashton Carter on Friday criticized the "deeply troubling" remarks by Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte, in which he likened his deadly war on crime to Hitler`s efforts to exterminate Jews.
Pervez Musharraf alleged that the United States has used Pakistan at its convenience and ditched it.
Hong Kong`s leader called on the city to unite behind its current political system Saturday in the face of increasing calls for independence from China, as protesters were bundled from the auditorium where he was speaking.
At least 38 people were killed after they consumed a batch of spurious alcohol circulating across Ukraine, the State Service for Food Safety and Consumer Protection said on Friday.
Pentagon Chief Ashton Carter met Friday with Southeast Asian defense ministers to discuss regional security issues and reassure them America`s "rebalance" to Asia will continue under the next US administration.
Pakistan urged UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on Friday to personally intervene to help defuse rising tensions with India over Kashmir.
Imran called on Modi not to talk about stopping water and surgical strikes, saying Pakistan is united and standing behind its army against any aggression.
Two days after threatening to suspend talks with Russia on the crisis in Syria, the United States confirmed Friday that negotiations continue but insisted they are "on life support."
Syrian regime forces advanced in the battleground city of Aleppo on Friday, backed by a Russian air campaign that a monitor said has killed more than 3,800 civilians in the past year.
A man has confessed to killing 19 people in a village in southwestern China after an argument with his parents over money, official media said Friday.
Pakistan is the rotational host of the 19th SAARC summit whose future is hanging in balance after five countries pulled out their participation from the event.
World leaders bid farewell to Israeli elder statesman and Nobel Peace laureate Shimon Peres at his funeral in Jerusalem Friday, with US President Barack Obama hailing him as a giant of the 20th century.
Expressing concern over the "continuous confrontation and tensions" between India and Pakistan, China on Friday called on both parties to exercise restraint and refrain from the escalation of tensions.
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Meet our highly trained surgical strike specialist 'Para Special Forces'
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- DNA: Analysis of terror launchpads and training organisations in PoK
- DNA: Analyzing surgical strike operations and special commandos by various countries
- Army chief, Defence Minister were monitoring surgical strikes in Pakistan
- Nawaz Sharif calls cabinet meeting after India's surgical strikes
- Liquor ban in Bihar is Illegal: Patna High Court
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- DNA: Today in History, 29th September, 2016
- DNA: Analysis of Pak's possible strategies after India's surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read
- Pakistan postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out, new dates to be announced soon
- Pakistan in shock after Indian Army's surgical strikes: Manohar Parrikar
- UK doctor examines Jayalalithaa, various rumours about her health condition go viral
- India carries out surgical strike across LoC: Updates
- Baffled by India's surgical strikes, Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Jammu and Kashmir's Akhnoor sector
- Rs 65,250 crore black money mopped up under Income Declaration Scheme 2016: Finance Minister
- Pak Army in panic mode as public backlash looms large after India's surgical strikes
- Ravi Shastri lashes out at Virat Kohli for flop show in 1st innings at Eden Gardens
- US talks tough, objects to Pakistan's nuclear warfare threats against India
- Massive titanosaur footprints found in Gobi desert