China is investigating executives of a North Korean bank believed to finance the illicit procurement of arms and materials related to the isolated country`s banned nuclear programme, South Korea`s JoongAng Daily reported on Monday.
A Dutch tourist has been detained in Myanmar for insulting religion after being accused of pulling the plug on a speaker relaying a late-night Buddhist sermon in Mandalay.
In Japan, an earthquake of 5.7 magnitude struck southern Okinawa Island and a chain of neighbouring islands today.
At least nine persons, including four policemen, were injured on Monday when militants targetted a police van with an explosive device in Pakistan's restive northwest region.
Facebook has apologised for disabling accounts of several Palestinian journalists and activists, saying "the pages were removed in error and restored as soon as we were able to investigate".
More than 40 Chinese military aircraft have traversed a strait near Japan, China`s defence ministry said Monday.
Some experts and analysts are of the view that India has limited military options and should look for other paths while dealing with Pakistan.
Nearly two million civilians were without water in Syria`s second city of Aleppo on Saturday after regime bombardment damaged one pumping station and rebels shut down another in retaliation, the UN said.
A petition has been filed in the Lahore High Court seeking an order for Pakistan Election Commission to not acquire electronic voting or biometric machines from an Indian company.
The Islamic State (IS) has released a new video featuring the five attackers of the Dhaka cafe who justified the July 1 terror siege and criticised Bangladesh`s democratic system and political leadership.
The toll was expected to rise because people remained trapped under rubble, according to the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
Warplanes mounted a new wave of heavy air strikes on rebel-held areas of Aleppo on Saturday, rebel sources, a rescue worker and a war monitor reported, pressing a major offensive by the Russian-backed Syrian military to take back the whole city.
China is capable of flying drones over the disputed South China Sea to keep a watch over the contested waters spread over 3.5 million sq km.
Militants killed 12 people in a shooting and a suicide bombing on Saturday in the northern city of Tikrit, which was recaptured from the Islamic State group last year, police said.
India has blamed Jaish-e-Mohammad terrorists for the recent attack in Uri and the one took place in Pathankot earlier this year.
India and Russia yesterday kicked off the eighth edition of their joint military exercise in Vladivostok with a focus on counter-terror operations.
Brahumdagh Bugti is seeking political asylum in India after Switzerland turned down his request for further refuge.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said that India hastily blamed Pakistan without any investigation.
With relations already running on a tense note between India and Pakistan over terrorism and rising tensions at borders, China has assured in unequivocal terms of its support in case of any foreign aggression to Islamabad including its stance on the Kashmir issue.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe concluded a visit to Cuba Friday with condemnation of North Korea`s nuclear "provocations" and a request for help from Pyongyang`s ally Havana to pursue a "world without nuclear weapons."
Russia on Friday categorically stated that the reports saying that Russia-Pakistan anti terror exercise is being held in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir are completely false.
A Bangladeshi politician being investigated for suspected links with the murder of a Chhatra League leader in Comilla has been seen with the Prime Minister's entourage in the US, media reports said on Friday.
Pakistan's illegal occupation of Balochistan has gained international attention after PM Narendra Modi mentioned about the struggle of Balochi people during his I-Day speech.
India on Thursday claimed diplomatic victory over Pakistan at the United Nations.
Russian President Vladimir Putin named his top political strategist to serve as the speaker of the newly elected parliament on Friday after an election that saw the main pro-Kremlin party strengthen its grip on the lower house.
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- DNA: Today in History, 24th September, 2016
- Uri terror attack will not be forgotten, PM Modi warns Pakistan
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Sushma Swaraj to expose Pakistan in UNGA on Monday
- Is PM Modi trying to revamp the image of Muslims in Indian politics? - Part II
- Sushma Swaraj to expose Nawaz Sharif in UNGA today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Pakistan's defeat in 1971 war
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effect of dreadful bacteria 'Superbug'
- ISRO successfully launches PSLV-C35 with eight satellites
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Chennai road mishap: Seven more succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 14
- Shoe thrown at Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi during 'Kisan Yatra' in UP's Sitapur
- India-Pakistan Indus Water Treaty - Here's all you need to know
- Did you know you’ve been charging your smartphone wrong?
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price
- Four extremely weird diet tricks to help you lose weight!
- Indus Water Treaty: Blood and water cannot flow together, says PM Narendra Modi