Delhi Assembly Elections: How to find your polling booth
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: As the people in the national capital are warming up to cast their vote on Wednesday, here is your guide to locate the local polling booths.
Log on to the website of Election Commission of India (ECI) www.eci.nic.in; a tab named `information linked to polling station map` will pop-up on the left-side of the page.
By clicking on the name of the state, the maps will open up.
A voter will have to click on this tab for visiting polling station map pages, and details regarding the 11,594 polling stations of Delhi have been uploaded here.
Alternatively, one can log onto: http://ceodelhi.gov.in/OnlineErms/ElectorSearch.aspx
Provide voter I-card details and proceed to know your polling booth.
In their fight for supremacy in the Delhi Assembly Elections, Congress, Bharatiya Janata Party and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) have tried their best to woo voters with some interesting assurances in varied fields.
Many of the promises in their manifestos are not only the suggestions from grass root workers, but also ideas, which are being implemented in other parts of the country or world.
The Congress manifesto highlights its achievements of its 15-year rule. It trumpets the UPA flagship`s Food Security Programme.
Whereas BJP, the principal opposition party, has promised to come up with a Common Smart Card that could be used in Metro and DTC buses, an idea more prevalent in cities like Singapore and many more.
The new entrant AAP, in its manifesto, too has tried to woo different sections of the society ranging from women, youth, rickshaw drivers to minorities.
So, the big question arises here – which party do you think will win Delhi Assembly polls 2013?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- Delhi: Car catches fire after crash, one dead
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- Wbbse.org 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th, WB MP Results 2015 to be announced today shortly
- Manohar Parrikar meets troops at Siachen base camp
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- CBSE 12th Results 2015: CBSE Board Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic class 12th XII board exam Results 2015 date announced
- Rajasthan Board RBSE 12th Inter Results 2015: BSER Ajmer (rajeduboard.nic.in & rajresults.nic.in) Senior Secondary Class 12th Science & Commerce Exam Results 2015 to be declared today at 2 PM
- West Bengal Board Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015 announced
- RBSE rajresults.nic.in & rajeduboard.nic.in 12th Results 2015: BSER Ajmer Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII Senior Secondary Science & Commerce Exam Results 2015 to be declared shortly
- RBSE 12th Science & Commerce Board Result 2015 declared