60 candidates file nominations on Thursday in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Sixty candidates including two from Congress on Thursday filed their papers on the third day of filing nominations for the ensuing Assembly polls in the state.
While Congress` Ashok and Nanalal filed their papers from Khandar and Ghatol constituencies respectively, sitting Communist MLA Pema Ram from Dhod was among the five CPI(M) candidates who filed their papers today, CEO sources said.
Nine BSP, two JD, one each from the CPI, LJP, NCP and 39 Independent candidates and others also filed their papers today, they said.
The last date of filing nomination papers has been fixed on November 12 while the scrutiny of papers will be done the next day (November 13). The last date to withdraw nominations is November 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress