Researchers claim that by consuming tea, it helps to smooth out spikes in blood sugar levels that are triggered by snacking on sweet treats.
Three dilapidated buildings of Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT) on a 1.2 acre plot, transformed into a cheerful haven within a year for children undergoing cancer treatment and were inaugurated by Union Shipping Minister Nitin Gadkari.
In her letter to Jaitley, Gandhi is believed to have communicated the overwhelming response the petition has received, over 2.1 lakh people have signed in on Change.Org.
Scientists have developed a new genetic scoring technique which can predict reading ability of kids throughout school years from their DNA alone.
A recent study by the researchers of University of Michigan has shown that dopamine levels fall and fluctuate during the migraine attacks.
Researchers have warned that people who are exposed to very low frequency electromagnetic fields at workplace are at double the risk of developing ALS.
Dramatic changes in hormone levels are experienced during both puberty and menopause.
Researchers have come up with a new technique through which hazardous chemicals from fast-food wrappers in the body can be traced.
A new study has found that post-menopausal women who suffer from gum disease and tooth loss may increase the risk of death.
Depression is a common mental illness characterised by persistent sadness and a loss of interest and lack of ability in everyday activities and work.
Agarwal recognised the lack of trained professionals as a reason for lower focus on mental health in the country.
The results revealed that people with Hepatitis B were 76 per cent more likely to develop Parkinson's disease, and those with Hepatitis C were 51 per cent more likely to develop Parkinson's disease.
Cigarette smoking is the leading preventable cause of death in the U.S., according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Only the approved drug PTH addresses the cells involved in bone formation (osteoblasts) but doctors must prescribe bisphosphonates with it to target bone degradation simultaneously.
Researchers from Pennsylvania State University in the US recruited 15 healthy overweight and obese men for the study.
When you use LSD, your senses of space, distance, and time become altered.
Terming the situation a "total epidemic" and one of the "biggest problems" that the US has at present, Trump said that drug abuse has become a crippling problem throughout the country.
The world heaviest woman Eman Ahmed has a rare genetic defect that has made her abnormally obese, according to doctors treating her.
One should take proper care of their skin during spring season as it is the most sensitive part of our body.
Bollywood actor Imran Khan, who is a father of a beautiful daughter Imara, wants to raise awareness about the treatment of girl child suffering from the deadly disease of cancer.
Opportunities for achieving food and nutrition security in a sustainable way have been globally identified and many countries are making progress on it.
The entitlement of 26 weeks paid leave under the law is only for first two children.
Dr Raghu Ram, who is also the President of the Association of Breast Surgeons of India, became the youngest surgeon ever from the Telugu states to have been conferred with the Padma Shri.
Over 40 percent of those surveyed said they will consider the maternity bill clauses during the hiring process, while 26 percent said that they will prefer hiring male employees instead.
The researchers suggest that suppressing stomach acid might have an effect on the bacteria living in the gut, which could make people more susceptible to the infection.C.difficile is a bacterium that causes inflammation of the colon, a condition called colitis and its symptoms include - diarrhea, fever, loss of appetite, nausea and abdominal pain.
For the study, the team analysed participants who took part in the 2015 Hartford Marathon.
No on-sale products were affected, the soft drinks giant said. Furthermore, all the defiled cans were impounded with immediate effect, the company added.
The findings, published by JAMA, showed that children with more than 10 micrograms of lead per decilitre of blood at age 11 had 4.25 points lower intelligence quotients (IQ) at age 38.
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Separatists call for Kashmir bandh today
- Mahakaushal Express train derailed near Mahoba station, many passengers injured
- Kolkata: Fire breaks out in Golden Park hotel
- UP govt cancels board exams in 54 centres after leap in cheating cases
- DNA: IT dept attaches assets worth Rs 33 crore 'linked' to Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain
- Public outrage after fire breaks out in Neelganga area in Ujjain, around 20 shops burnt
- Delhi MCD Election: What concerns do Delhiites have in their mind?
- Pakistan instigates Kashmiri youth for stone pelting - Report
- DNA: Syed Ali Shah Geelani claims Muslims livelihood snatched by abattoir shutdown
- IIT Delhi student attempts suicide by jumping off his hostel room
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- Narendra Modi third most successful PM in Indian history: Ramachandra Guha
- India vs Australia: Gujarat Lions coach Brad Hodge tenders timely apology to Virat Kohli and 'people of India'; says he meant no 'ill intention'
- Fuming Sakshi Rawat asked if 'is there any privacy left' or not after husband MS Dhoni's private Aadhaar info leaked on Twitter
- With Yogi Adityanath as CM, UP 'babus' give up 'nawabi' habits, embrace new work culture
- Rupee hits 17-month high; gains past 65 vs US dollar
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- Oppo sacks Chinese employee who insulted Indian flag
- 'Man of action` Yogi Adityanath comes to the rescue of a woman facing torture over dowry
- Samajwadi Party rift widens, Mulayam cancels dinner after party MLAs warned not to attend
- 'Power greedy Aam Aadmi Party looted citizens of Delhi'