The new predictive model, detailed in the journal eLife, could streamline the initial step of pinpointing Zika vectors.
The doctors also said that at least 18 percent of the patients have been frequently asked whether their condition is communicable, pointing to a grave lack of awareness on the disease.
The study found that pacemakers are susceptible to EMF that can occur in everyday life, in particular when programmed to maximum sensitivity or so called unipolar sensing mode.
Walnuts are the only tree nut that are predominantly comprised of PUFAs, researchers said.
Down syndrome, also known as Down's syndrome, is a genetic disorder which causes intellectual impairment and physical abnormalities.
Stuffed animal sleepover programmes are designed to get children interested in picture books. Children take their toys to a library for the night.
A new study warns that diet soda can put teenagers at risk of breast cancer later in their life.
The results showed that, although there were no adverse effects from taking statins, there were no advantages either.
According to the Health Ministry, the results of the survey reflected that concerted efforts and focussed interventions in the sector could translate to improved outcomes.
Presenting clinical evidences, Katare said stem cell therapy certainly presented a new hope for successfully treating DHD.
This is the finding of new research, led by scientists from Imperial College London, which analysed 95 studies on fruit and vegetable intake.
According to NGHS-4, such surgeries in public health facilities declined from 15.2 percent during NHFS-3 to 11.9 per cent during 2015-16.
Indians are incredibly good at making technology better, faster and cheaper," she said.
The study of 1,578 patients in the last three years also revealed that 42 per cent of the population suffered from the problems, mostly women.
Heart failure is a chronic condition in which the heart is unable to supply enough oxygenated blood to meet the demands of the body.
The approved product is indicated for relief of moderate to moderately severe pain. Percocet tablets had US sales of USD 838.7 million.
There is a broad variety of disorders and symptoms that characterize a rare disease.
A bench of Justices S A Bobde and L Nageswara Rao, which had on February 23 constituted a medical board to examine the 37-year-old woman, listed the matter for tomorrow as the first item.
Comparing the proteins of humans and these other mammals is already providing researchers with a wealth of new information about how the human body works.
The 8 per cent margin also adequately covers hospital handling charges, if any, the regulator had said.
Patna Ayurvedic College Hospital Superintendent Devanand Prasad Singh counted virtues of Panchkarma to do away with many health problems due to stressful life style.
Lack of awareness and scientific knowledge often leads to misdiagnosis or late diagnosis and delayed treatment.
The "priority pathogens" list published by the WHO on Monday has three rankings – critical, high and medium – according to how urgently new antibiotics are needed.
Further, cocaine use in dads caused epigenetic changes in the brain of their sons, thereby changing the expression of genes important for memory formation.
Exposure decreased across all locations surveyed, beyond the workplaces and hospitality settings covered by the 2011 legislation.
Jogawat, who weights about 180 kilos, had said that he started to put on weight after he underwent a gall bladder surgery in 1993.
In order to raise awareness about rare diseases and their impact on patients and their families' lives, Rare Disease Day is observed on the last day of February each year.
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Sedition case: Delhi Police has evidence to charge JNU students Umar Khalid, Anirban
- I&B Minister Venkaiah Naidu targets Rahul Gandhi over tweet on Gurmehar Kaur
- Andhra Pradesh: Bus accident in Krishna district kills 6, many injured
- Was Javed Akhtar's tweet emphasizing the literacy quotient of sports persons justified?
- PM Modi greets Bihar CM Nitish Kumar on his birthday
- AISA supporters stage 'Save DU' flag march; Miranda House students protest against ABVP, AISA
- UP polls: PM Modi to address rallies in Maharajganj and Deoria
- Specially designed indigenous 'Antimine shoes' to detect land mines
- Ramjas college clash: DU students file PIL in Delhi HC seeking action against cops
- Donald Trump condemns killing of Indian engineer in Kansas
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid
- JNU case: Delhi Police has evidence to nail Umar Khalid, Anirban Bhattacharya, 7 others
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Virender Sehwag breaks silence over viral tweet, says it wasn't meant for Kargil martyr's daughter
- Note ban: PM Narendra Modi takes a dig at Amartya Sen, says `hard work more powerful than Harvard`
- After Yogeshwar Dutt, Phogat family slams Javed Akhtar for 'hardly literate wrestler' jibe
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership subscription at Rs 99 starts from today – Check out the full tariff chart
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Is it right to support someone who doesn't support the nation? Asks Babita Phogat
- DSGMC Elections 2017 Results: SAD (Badal) emerges as clear winner, says Congress, AAP rejected
- Kansas shooting: White House breaks silence days after Indian techie's killing, says `early reports` are disturbing
- Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' trailer: WATCH the most fierce avatar of Amitabh Bachchan
- David Warner's 'one-word description' of Indian skipper Virat Kohli will make ever Indian proud