Fire at garments factory in Sector 4
A fire broke out at a garment factory in sector 4 here Noida on Thursday afternoon and was extinguished in an hour, officials said.
Noida: A fire broke out at a garment factory in sector 4 here Noida on Thursday afternoon and was extinguished in an hour, officials said.
Fire Station Officer Kuldeep Kumar said that the incident was reported at a garments factory where around 150 employees worked.
On the fourth floor of the building, where dry cleaning and washing was done, the fire had broken out, he said.
Due to a short circuit in a machine around 2 pm, the fire broke out and spread to chemicals stored nearby, an official said.
The fire department got fire call at 2.15 pm and two fire tenders were rushed there. They extinguished the fire in one hour, the official said.
While goods wore damaged, there were no casualties, he added.