"Pandey has issued more than 100 fake age certificates between 2011 and 2013 for money, including many to hardcore criminals like some charged with three to four murder cases.
A panchayat in Bihar has ordered an 11-year-old rape victim not to file a complaint with the police and instead asked her to wait till she is 18, as the accused has confessed his crime and will marry her.
Polling for PMC took place on June 04 and passed off peacefully, barring some stray incidents with around 46 percent voter turnout.
Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief and former Bihar chief minister Lalu Prasad Yadav arrived at the special CBI court here on Friday morning for hearing in connection with one of the fodder scam cases.
Baba Ramdev is presiding over a three-day free yoga camp in Bihar`s Champaran to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi`s Champaran Satyagraha.
Nine Maoists, including two allegedly involved in the deadly Sukma attack in which 25 CRPF troopers died, were arrested in Bihar's Jamui district in two operations last week, an official said on Thursday.
The Supreme Court on Thursday permitted IMFL manufacturers in Bihar to sell their unsold stocks outside the state in view of the total prohibition imposed by the Nitish Kumar government.
The Supreme Court on Thursday modified its earlier order and allowed liquor manufacturers from Bihar to export their old stocks of alcoholic beverages worth over Rs 200 crore outside the state till July 31.
Train and road services were hit in Bihar on Thursday as student organisations affiliated to the Left parties went on strike to protest the large-scale failure of Class 12 students in the state board exams.
Former Bihar Chief Minister Jagannath Mishra appeared in a special CBI court here on Thursday morning in connection with two fodder scam cases.
Six armed miscreants looted Rs 12 lakh from two maize traders at gun point in Bihar's Katihar district on Tuesday.
Two minor boys drowned in a pond at Bahurar village in Bihar's Sitamarhi district on Tuesday.
Liquor manufacturers from Bihar today moved the Supreme Court seeking a clarification on its May 29.
One of the four accused persons named in the FIR for public flogging of the two men on theft charge was arrested yesterday.
Misa Bharti's husband Shailesh Kumar has been summoned in the same case by the Income Tax Department on Wednesday.
When the police team tried to rescue the family members, the villagers clashed with the police personnel.
Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav on Tuesday appeared before a special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court in connection with the Fodder scam case.
The investigating agency has filed charge-sheet against seven accused persons in the case while two accused, Mohammad Javed and Mohammad Kaif, are on bail.
"Not the outsiders, but people of Bihar play main role in ruining the image of the state," Nitish said at a press conference here.
Prasad got two plots of land allotted in his name in violation of the MLA Cooperative Society's bye-laws, Modi said adding that the bye-laws allowed allotment of only one plot to a member of the Society.
Ganesh Kumar, who was stripped of his intermediate arts topper title for submitting forged documents to appear in class XII examination, had passed matriculation from Sanjay Gandhi High School in 2015.
Prasad got two plots of land allotted in his name in violation of the MLA Cooperative Society's bye-laws, Modi said.
A man in Bihar's Purnia district carried his wife's dead body on a motorcycle to reach his home for her last rites as he was denied a mortuary van at a government hospital.
"Yogi Adityanath will address a rally in Gandhi Maidan in Patna on either June 15 or 16 to mark three years of the BJP-led NDA government of Narendra Modi," Rai told the media here.
Along with the chief minister, the state Education Minister Ashok Choudhary should also resign, state BJP chief Nityanand Rai told reporters here.
A man in Purnia district of north-eastern Bihar carried the dead body of his wife on a motorcycle, to reach his village home for her last rites as the hospital authorities did not provide a mortuary van or an ambulance.
Continuing with his tirade against Lalu Prasad's family, senior BJP leader Sushil Kumar Modi on Saturday claimed that the RJD chief's elder son and Bihar minister Tej Pratap Yadav has purchased a new car worth Rs 37 lakh on the advice of his astrologers.
Bihar BJP on Saturday demanded resignation of Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on moral grounds on the re-run of topper scam for the second year in plus two examination in the state.
More than eight lakh of the over 12 lakh students who appeared for the Class 12 exams conducted by the Bihar School Examination Board, failed this year.
Almost a year after the 'Bihar's topper Ruby Rai' case that exposed how currupt the education system in the state was, here came another 'Ganesh Kumar case' has left everyone in a fixed.
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- PM Modi - President Trump meeting at White House: Ten big things
- PM Modi, President Trump hug each other in Rose Garden at White House
- Modi-Trump meet: India, US to work together to ensure peace in Afghanistan
- Experts view on PM Narendra Modi's US visit
- Watch! Here are 20 key points of Modi-Trump meet
- PM Narendra Modi addresses media at White House's Rose Garden - Watch
- Jolt to Pakistan: US declares Hizbul Chief Syed Salahuddin a global terrorist
- Eid being celebrated across the country today
- Modi in US: I will fulfill the dreams you have seen for India, PM tells Indian diaspora
- At least 6 dead, several missing after tourist boat sinks in Colombia
- Donald Trump, wife Melania accord warm red carpet welcome to PM Narendra Modi at the White House
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- When NSA Ajit Doval saved PM Narendra Modi from likely embarrassment in US
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing
- PM Narendra Modi’s candid comments with Donald Trump, Melania at White House – Watch video
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up proposal on allowances tomorrow, will govt employees get HRA higher than Mathur panel?
- Guess what PM Modi gifted President Trump and wife Melania!
- Kerala Sabarimala temple's gold-coated flag damaged; three held
- Narendra Modi-Donald Trump meet - As it happened
- After Eid prayers, clashes break out between security forces, stone pelters in Kashmir Valley; 10 protesters injured
- WATCH: Virat Kohli simulates MS Dhoni's 'Helicopter shot' for a six during 2nd ODI against West Indies
- In fresh warning to India, al Qaeda says will target those who kill 'Kashmiri brothers'
- India's tour of West Indies: Skipper Virat Kohli hints at Rishabh Pant's inclusion for third ODI
- WATCH: Virat Kohli wishes 'Eid Mubarak' to all his fans