In a series of tweets, Lalu sent out a strong message that he is not upset or defensive, but is as aggressive as ever.
"Bihar has been a hub of higher education in distant times. Scholars like Chanakya and Aryabhatt have been born here," he said.
Union Law Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad while defending the Centre said it has no intentions to 'threaten or pressurize anyone'.
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is likely to announce BSEB Class 12 Intermediate Commerce Results 2017, Bihar Class 12th Commerce Results 2017, Bihar Board Results 2017, Bihar Board Intermediate Exam (Commerce) Result 2017 on May 17 (Wednesday).
Shortly after the Income Tax Department conducted raids at over 22 places in Delhi and Haryana in connection with alleged Rs 1,000-crore benami land deals involving RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav, the veteran politician hit back saying the BJP can't supress his voice.
Five persons were killed and 10 others injured, three of them seriously, when their SUV rammed into a stationary truck near Mahisona village in Lakhisarai district on Tuesday.
It's a huge embarrassment for Nitish Kumar government in Bihar! Income Tax on Tuesday launched raids at multiple companies linked to Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) Lalu Prasad Yadav, according to a report.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar today spoke for the first time on the allegations of "shady" land deals on Lalu Prasad and his family saying if the BJP has documents to back the charges it should move the court.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday said he is not in race for the post of Prime Minister in 2019 elections.
"I am unnecessarily being targeted. We are a small party. I am not a fool... If I become the national president of my party, it does not mean that I harbour national aspiration (of becoming the PM)," Kumar told reporters.
Bihar's ruling Janata Dal-United is yet to decide on attending RJD chief Lalu Prasad's "BJP hatao, desh bachao" rally here in August, a JD-U leader said on Sunday.
RJD president Lalu Prasad on Sunday rubbished money laundering charges against his daughter and Rajya Sabha member Misa Bharti.
Former chief minister and Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav demanded immediate action against the perpetrators who have subjected dalits to severe mistreatment.
Union minister Ravi Shankar Prasad alleged that these transactions were a case of "quid pro quo" as they date back to the period when Lalu Prasad was the railway minister.
Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan on Friday questioned Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar`s silence over the accusations levied upon his alliance`s partner.
Following reports of "rats guzzling down liquor" stored in police stations of Bihar, the authorities have now started destroying seized contraband.
Four policemen including a Station House Officer were injured when a mob attacked a police team that had gone to Chandi village in Bihar's Sheikhpura district to destroy an illegal liquor den.
Patna Police arrested a coaching institute's proprietor in connection with National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) question paper leak case from Bihar's Sheikhpura district.
The BJP has alleged that Chief Minister Nitish Kumar lacks compassion.
BJP spokesperson GVL Narasimha Rao said the verdict reinforces public trust and hope in an honest polity and a clean break from the ugly politics of the past.
The Supreme Court on Monday slammed the CBI for "failing to live up to its reputation" in a fodder scam case involving RJD chief Lalu Prasad for its "intolerable lethargy" in filing an appeal in such a major matter.
In a big setback to RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav, the Supreme Court on Monday allowed the CBI plea opposing the dropping of charges against former Bihar chief minister in connection with the infamous fodder scam case.
The shocking incident took place late last night at Pilapur village of the district when some unidentified bike borne persons shot dead the groom Sudhir Kumar (22) just after the "Jaimal" ceremony.
Bihar police on Sunday seized a consignment of foreign liquor being smuggled to Nepal and arrested a man in this connection from Shahpur police outpost in Nawada district.
The RJD on Sunday termed it as doctored and accused the channel for propagating the Bharatiya Janata Party's (BJP) agenda.
The Jharkhand High Court had earlier dropped the charges against Yadav, prompting the CBI to petition the apex court against the verdict.
A day after an audiotape of a conversation between Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav and his party's jailed leader Mohammad Shahabuddin, was made public, the political outfit on Sunday dubbed the tape as doctored, while its ally Janata Dal (United) said that it was an attempt to destabilize the government of Bihar.
Lalu was also heard taking instructions from Shahabuddin over riots.
Sushil Kumar Modi on Saturday sought a report from the Director General of Police P K Thakur and Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar over the purported conversation between Lalu Prasad Yadav and jailed don Shahabuddin.
After an English news channel played a recorded conversation into the working relationship between Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav and criminal-turned-politician Mohammad Shahabuddin, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Saturday described it as a 'saddening day of democracy' in Bihar.
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- PM Modi - President Trump meeting at White House: Ten big things
- PM Modi, President Trump hug each other in Rose Garden at White House
- Modi-Trump meet: India, US to work together to ensure peace in Afghanistan
- Experts view on PM Narendra Modi's US visit
- Watch! Here are 20 key points of Modi-Trump meet
- PM Narendra Modi addresses media at White House's Rose Garden - Watch
- Jolt to Pakistan: US declares Hizbul Chief Syed Salahuddin a global terrorist
- Eid being celebrated across the country today
- Modi in US: I will fulfill the dreams you have seen for India, PM tells Indian diaspora
- At least 6 dead, several missing after tourist boat sinks in Colombia
- Donald Trump, wife Melania accord warm red carpet welcome to PM Narendra Modi at the White House
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- When NSA Ajit Doval saved PM Narendra Modi from likely embarrassment in US
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing
- PM Narendra Modi’s candid comments with Donald Trump, Melania at White House – Watch video
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up proposal on allowances tomorrow, will govt employees get HRA higher than Mathur panel?
- Guess what PM Modi gifted President Trump and wife Melania!
- Kerala Sabarimala temple's gold-coated flag damaged; three held
- Narendra Modi-Donald Trump meet - As it happened
- After Eid prayers, clashes break out between security forces, stone pelters in Kashmir Valley; 10 protesters injured
- WATCH: Virat Kohli simulates MS Dhoni's 'Helicopter shot' for a six during 2nd ODI against West Indies
- In fresh warning to India, al Qaeda says will target those who kill 'Kashmiri brothers'
- India's tour of West Indies: Skipper Virat Kohli hints at Rishabh Pant's inclusion for third ODI
- WATCH: Virat Kohli wishes 'Eid Mubarak' to all his fans