Lalu who had asked the RJD workers to tie their old cattle in front of the houses of RSS and BJP leaders to expose their fake love for cows to gain votes.
Senior Bihar BJP leader Sushil Kumar Modi on Friday accused state health minister Tej Pratap Yadav of being illegally alloted a petrol pump here.
At a time when hate crimes are increasing, a Muslim family has donated their land for the upgradation of a temple in Bihar's Gopalganj district.
With the rats running riot, the state police headquarters has ordered a probe.
Two office-bearers of the Bihar Police Men's Association (BPMA) have been arrested for violating theban on liquor in the state, police said on Thursday.
Heavily-armed Maoists attacked a 99-member Central Reserve Police Force unit, providing security to a road construction team, on April 24 afternoon, killing 25 and injuring six troopers.
Controversial MP on Wednesday urged Maoists to kill political leaders instead of security personnel, saying the former "looted" the country while the latter provided it security.
Former Bihar chief minister and RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav has threatened to form a grand alliance to stop the ‘saffron brigade’ in the next Lok Sabha elections.
RJD president Lalu Prasad today appealed to the non-BJP parties to "sink their differences" and come together like the Grand Alliance in Bihar to defeat the saffron party in the next Lok Sabha polls.
A JD(U) MP escaped unhurt when antisocials exploded a bomb outside her residence in Bhagalpur and one person has been arrested in this connection, the police said.
Three school students were injured in a Bihar school when firecrackers lying in a rubbish heap in the school campus exploded on Saturday morning.
Independent MLA Anant Singh from Mokama constituency in Patna district, is currently in Beur jail in Patna.
In a rare incident, a bride in Bihar's Samastipur district refused to marry a dark complexioned groom, saying he was unsuitable for her, a police official said on Thursday.
The family of CRPF trooper Abhay Kumar, who was killed in an ambush by Maoists in Sukma district of Chhattisgarh, on Wednesday refused to accept Rs 5 lakh as compensation announced by the Bihar government.
Bihar CM Nitish Kumar is drawing flak from various corridors over THIS video.
Union minister Upendra Kushwaha was today granted bail by a Bihar court in connection with a case relating to violation of the Model Code of Conduct during the 2009 Lok Sabha polls.
Two bogies of Saharsa-Patna Rajya Rani Express today derailed at the railway station here, disrupting the rail traffic on Saharsa-Mansi and Saharsa-Madhepura sections for three hours.
Besides Bihar, JD-U claims strong grass-roots and organisational presence in Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Gujarat, Karnataka, and Kerala.
Expelled RJD MP Rajesh Ranjan alias Pappu Yadav was on Friday released from Beur jail here after 25 days following his arrest on March 27.
The PIL comes in the backdrop of a series of allegations levelled by senior BJP leader Sushil Kumar Modi over land deals by Lalu Prasad's family.
Bachha Rai is the Secretary-cum Principal of Vishun Rai College in Vaishali district of Bihar
The Special Task Force (STF) has arrested an arms smuggler from Mufassil police station area in Bihar's Nawada district and recovered 10 country-made pistols from him, a police officer said on Wednesday.
Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad on Wednesday said the revival of conspiracy charges in the Babri demolition case was a "well-planned political conspiracy" to keep L.K. Advani away from being nominated as the next President.
A Hindu Yuva Vahini activist was shot and seriously injured in Bihar's Siwan district, the police said on Wednesday.
BJP leader Sushil Kumar Modi on Tuesday demanded confiscation of the alleged "benami properties" of RJD chief Lalu Prasad and his family, amassed through their shell business firms and sought legal actions against them.
BJP leader Sushil Kumar Modi on Friday accused Bihar minister Tej Pratap Yadav with concealing ownership of a land in Aurangabad district in his election affidavit and annual assets declaration.
Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) is again making headlines for wrong reasons.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Wednesday flagged off "Gandhi rath" to spread the message of Mahatma Gandhi to the people.
The year-long celebrations to mark the 100th year of Mahatma Gandhi's first major resistance against the British rule, popularly known as the Champaran Satyagraha, began here on Monday.
A gang on Sunday morning at a gunpoint looted passengers of cash and valuables aboard the prestigious New Delhi-Patna Rajdhani Express in Buxar district.
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- PM Modi - President Trump meeting at White House: Ten big things
- PM Modi, President Trump hug each other in Rose Garden at White House
- Modi-Trump meet: India, US to work together to ensure peace in Afghanistan
- Experts view on PM Narendra Modi's US visit
- Watch! Here are 20 key points of Modi-Trump meet
- PM Narendra Modi addresses media at White House's Rose Garden - Watch
- Jolt to Pakistan: US declares Hizbul Chief Syed Salahuddin a global terrorist
- Eid being celebrated across the country today
- Modi in US: I will fulfill the dreams you have seen for India, PM tells Indian diaspora
- At least 6 dead, several missing after tourist boat sinks in Colombia
- Donald Trump, wife Melania accord warm red carpet welcome to PM Narendra Modi at the White House
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- When NSA Ajit Doval saved PM Narendra Modi from likely embarrassment in US
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing
- PM Narendra Modi’s candid comments with Donald Trump, Melania at White House – Watch video
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up proposal on allowances tomorrow, will govt employees get HRA higher than Mathur panel?
- Guess what PM Modi gifted President Trump and wife Melania!
- Kerala Sabarimala temple's gold-coated flag damaged; three held
- Narendra Modi-Donald Trump meet - As it happened
- After Eid prayers, clashes break out between security forces, stone pelters in Kashmir Valley; 10 protesters injured
- WATCH: Virat Kohli simulates MS Dhoni's 'Helicopter shot' for a six during 2nd ODI against West Indies
- In fresh warning to India, al Qaeda says will target those who kill 'Kashmiri brothers'
- India's tour of West Indies: Skipper Virat Kohli hints at Rishabh Pant's inclusion for third ODI
- WATCH: Virat Kohli wishes 'Eid Mubarak' to all his fans