The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and its ally Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) said that they will welcome Bihar Chief Minister and Janata Dal United (JDU) Nitish Kumar into the National Democratic Alliance (NDA).
Bhai Virendra told ANI, "Nitishi ji is one of such people who has cheated every single person.
The worker, Sanoj Yadav, was invited to an Iftar party where he was allegedly manhandled by Lalu Prasad Yadav`s son.A weeping Yadav told ANI, "Even I don`t understand what happened.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Thursday made it clear that he will not change his stand on backing NDA's candidate Ram Nath Kovind for the presidential election.
The Bihar Sharif railway station was on Thursday vandalised by a group of protesters over the demand of employment in Indian Railways, as per ANI.
Opposition leaders yesterday devoted some time to Nitish, whose decision to support NDA presidential nominee Ram Nath Kovind had rattled many.
The Income Tax department on Thursday quizzed Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav's son-in-law Shailesh Kumar for nine hours as part of an enquiry in connection with charges on ownership of Benami properties.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Thursday rejected Rashtriya Janata Dal chief Lalu Yadav's advice to rethink his decision to support NDA's presidential election nominee Ram Nath Kovind.
A day after Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar announced his support to NDA's presidential candidate Ram Nath Kovind, Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Yadav on Thursday said that he will appeal to the Janata Dal (United) supremo to back 'Bihar ki Beti' Meira Kumar in the presidential race.
A Sheikhpura court on Thursday awarded life sentence to six persons for kidnapping and murder of a local JD(U) leader in October 2015.
He was arrested in June 2012 from Pakur district.
Two former Bihar Chief Ministers Lalu Prasad and Jagannth Mishra appeared in a special CBI court here over fodder scam cases.
Patna: The Bihar School Examination Board will declare BSEB 10th result 2017 on Thursday (June 22, 2017).
Purnea recorded 9 mm rainfall followed by 5.8 mm in Patna, 1.8 mm in Gaya and 0.8 mm in Bhagalpur.
In a major blow to the Congress-led Opposition, Bihar's ruling Janata Dal United on Wednesday decided to back the NDA candidate, Ram Nath Kovind, in the upcoming presidential election.
Earlier this month, Misa Bharti had skipped the department`s summons twice, on June 6 and 12. Her husband also skipped the summons on June 7 and 12.
Four persons were killed and two others injured on Wednesday when a car collided with a pick up van in Bihar's Muzaffarpur district.
On Tuesday, the Income Tax Department charged six family members of Lalu Prasad, including wife, son and daughters, under the new and stringent Benami Transactions Act.
In a shot in the arm for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the Janata Dal (United) has decided to back NDA's presidential candidate Ram Nath Kovind.
Last year, Bihar Board 10th Matric Result was declared on May 29.
Tejashwi Yadav said allegations of benami properties are being levelled because of political vendetta.
The I-T department t served attachment notice under the stringent act for assets worth over Rs 9 crore against the Lalu Prasad family.
President Pranab Mukherjee has appointed West Bengal Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi to also discharge the function of Governor of Bihar until further notice.
Ram Nath Kovind, who hails from Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh, became the Bihar Governor after Narendra Modi stormed to power in May 2014.
The anxious wait for Class 10 students who appeared for the Bihar state board exam 2016 is likely to get over on Tuesday. If released, the students who are waiting for the BSEB Bihar Board 10th Result, Bihar Matric Result 2017, can check their result on biharboard.ac.in
The department has been investigating a money laundering case against her.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday took a dig at the Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) Government over the International Yoga Day (IYD) preparations and termed the government's efforts in this regard a 'publicity stunt'.
The Nitish Kumar government on Monday constituted a Special Investigation Team (SIT) to probe into the shocking incident of gnag-rape of a 14-year-old girl by six persons, who later threw her off a running train in the Lakhisarai district.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday showered praise on Ramnath Kovind, who has been picked as BJP-led NDA's presidential candidate, saying the latter has done an exceptional job as the Governor of the Janata-Dal-United-ruled state.
In a spine-chilling incident, a 14-year-old girl was gang-raped by six minors and thrown out of a moving train in Bihar on Friday night.
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- DNA: Boris Becker declared bankrupt over long-standing debt
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- EC disqualifies MP minister over incorrect filing of election expenditure
- Separatist leader Yasin Malik arrested in Srinagar
- Watch: Car catches fire in Bihar's Nalanda, no casualty
- Bihar: Are the Presidential elections causing a rift in the Mahagathbandhan?
- Boys try to hit SHO by car in Gurugram - Watch
- Lady police officer scolds BJP leader over arrogant behaviour in UP
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA : Non Stop News, 24 June 2017
- DNA: Analysis of Haryana's village with shameful gender ratio
- DNA: Police officer stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid in Srinagar
- DNA: Home BP machines giving wrong readings
- WATCH: Jason Roy becomes first man ever to be dismissed for obstructing field in T20Is
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- 7th Pay Commission: Final decision on allowances on June 28; HRA rate likely to be capped at 27%
- West Indies vs India, 1st ODI — As it happened...
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- Eman Ahmed, once dubbed as world’s heaviest woman, can now sit and eat on her own
- Adam Gilchrist casts doubt on MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh's continuity till 2019 World Cup
- Airtel extends 30GB free data offer for another 3 months – Check out details
- Mohammad Nabi thanks BCCI for helping Afghanistan get Test status; hopes to play first 5-day match against India
- Subramanian Swamy says security cover given to Mirwaiz Umar Farooq should be revoked
- Nitish Kumar uncomfortable in grand alliance with RJD, Congress, will welcome him if he joins NDA: BJP
- LIVE Australian Open Super Series Final: Kidambi Srikanth beats Chen Long 22-20, 21-16
- Sridevi REVEALS why she refused to play Sivagami in SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali'!
- Sheep gives birth to 'half-human half-animal' lamb in South Africa
- Virat Kohli's picture 'peeping through dressing room' goes viral, Twitterati come up with hilarious captions