Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Saturday stressed on the need for a national debate for a clean and pollution-free Ganga river.
A suspect in the 2002 terror attack on American Centre in Kolkata was arrested from Bihar's Gaya district, police said on Saturday.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Saturday observed the birth anniversary of his late wife and social worker Manju Sinha.
RJD President Lalu Prasad on friday sought to play down the political controversy triggered by his wife Rabri Devi's assertion that people of Bihar wanted to see their son Tejaswi Yadav as the chief minister.
Former Bihar Chief Minister Rabri Devi on Friday did a U-turn and said there was no vacancy for the "CM post" for her son Tejaswi Yadav, as her successor Nitish Kumar will continue in the coveted post.
The paper was leaked on February 8, following which the exam was cancelled.
The victim is the daughter of a former state minister, who is also from Congress.
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) on Sunday decided to begin digital evaluation of answer sheets of the ongoing Intermediate Examination to check anomalies during evaluation process.
RSS leader Indresh Kumar on Sunday attacked Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and RJD chief Lalu Prasad, saying both leaders have been doing vote-bank politics by supporting triple talaq and opposing a uniform civil code.
Bhojpuri movie star Ravi Kishan on Sunday joined BJP.
Former Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) MP and party strongman Mohammad Shahabuddin was on Sunday brought to Delhi from Patna, days after the Supreme Court ordered to shift him from Bihar's Siwan jail to Tihar Central Jail in the national capital.
Bhojpuri movie star Ravi Kishan is all set to join BJP.
Mohammad Shahabuddin, is a criminal turned politician and locally known as `Bahubali`. He faces 35 criminal cases including murder, extortion, kidnapping and has been convicted in seven.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar today said that four crore people took part in the human chain to support prohibition on January 21 while the target was only two crore.
Bihar is the first state to have such restrictions for officials and judges.
A total of 360 examinees, many of them girls, were expelled across the state for using unfair means in the Intermediate examination today.
A total of 204 examinees were expelled across the state for using unfair means in the intermediate examination on the second day on Wednesday.
Altogether 229 cartons of Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL) were seized from town police station area of Sitamarhi district today.
Chandrakeshwar Prasad, father of three brothers allegedly killed at the instance of mafia don-turned-politician Shahabuddin, and Asha Ranjan, wife of slain journalist Rajdeo Ranjan in Bihar`s Siwan district, have expressed happiness after the Supreme Court on Wednesday ordered that the RJD strongman be shifted from Siwan jail to Tihar Central Jail to ensure fair trial.
The Supreme Court said trial in the cases registered against Shahabuddin will be conducted through video conferencing from Tihar Jail.
Asha Ranjan had earlier filed a plea stating that free and fair trial against Shahabuddin was not possible if he remains lodged in the Bihar jail.
Several Bajrang Dal members on Tuesday brutally thrashed some couples in Bihar's Muzaffarpur in a protest against Valentine's Day.
Veteran politician and RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav recently sat on a chair meant for Bihar Chief Minister and his alliance partner Nitish Kumar during a public event in state capital.
The bench of Chief Justice Jagdish Singh Khehar, Justice N.V. Ramana and Justice D.Y. Chandrachud imposed the cost on Ravinder Singh.
Seven persons were killed while five others injured in a truck-auto collision on NH 77 near Bhikhanpur village in Bihar's Muzaffarpur district today.
The sting has come at a time when the state is rocked by a paper leak in the BSSC exam for recruitment of clerks in state jobs.
Passengers of the New Delhi-Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express had a providential escape following timely detection of track damage between Mansi-Maheshkut stations, minutes before the train was to cross that stretch, Railway officials said today.
BSSC examination scheduled for Sunday has been cancelled.
Facing a crisis of space to house nearly 35,000 people arrested under new liquor law, the Bihar government is mulling capacity expansion of prisons to accommodate overflow of tipplers.
BSSC secretary Parmeshwar Ram has been detained by police in connection with Bihar Staff Selection Commission exam paper leak.
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- DNA: BJP President Amit Shah's Exclusive interview
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- LPG Gas Cylinder blasts in a restaurant in Delhi's Vikash Puri area killed 2 firemen, 2 injured
- DNA: Today in history, 24 February, 2017
- Watch - Shivratri festival being observed with great enthusiasm across the country
- DNA: Why Farooq Abdullah is having so much love towards anti-nationals?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Delighted to be a part of Maha Shivratri celebrations: PM Modi in Coimbatore
- ABVP, SFI activists clash in Pune University; many injured
- DNA: Former CM Kalikho Pul’s suicide note casts corruption allegations on judiciary
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- Watch: Ravindra Jadeja teases Aussie captain Steve Smith with hilarious impersonation
- With love from Pakistan: Grant Elliot's unique PSL celebration has conquered the world — WATCH
- WATCH: Virat Kohli 'clean bowled' after being deceived by Australian talisman Steve O'Keefe
- Kanpur train derailment: PM Narendra Modi hints at Pakistan hand
- WATCH: When Pune crowd refused to return ball on India's collapsing day
- India vs Australia, 1st Test: Anil Kumble defends team, says it was just one bad day in office