Bihar CM Nitish Kumar had admonished the opposition alliance for fielding "Bihar ki beti" (Bihar's daughter) Meira Kumar to lose.
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and its ally Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) said that they will welcome Bihar Chief Minister and Janata Dal United (JDU) Nitish Kumar into the National Democratic Alliance (NDA).
Bhai Virendra told ANI, "Nitishi ji is one of such people who has cheated every single person.
The worker, Sanoj Yadav, was invited to an Iftar party where he was allegedly manhandled by Lalu Prasad Yadav`s son.A weeping Yadav told ANI, "Even I don`t understand what happened.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Thursday made it clear that he will not change his stand on backing NDA's candidate Ram Nath Kovind for the presidential election.
The Bihar Sharif railway station was on Thursday vandalised by a group of protesters over the demand of employment in Indian Railways, as per ANI.
Opposition leaders yesterday devoted some time to Nitish, whose decision to support NDA presidential nominee Ram Nath Kovind had rattled many.
The Income Tax department on Thursday quizzed Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav's son-in-law Shailesh Kumar for nine hours as part of an enquiry in connection with charges on ownership of Benami properties.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Thursday rejected Rashtriya Janata Dal chief Lalu Yadav's advice to rethink his decision to support NDA's presidential election nominee Ram Nath Kovind.
A day after Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar announced his support to NDA's presidential candidate Ram Nath Kovind, Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Yadav on Thursday said that he will appeal to the Janata Dal (United) supremo to back 'Bihar ki Beti' Meira Kumar in the presidential race.
A Sheikhpura court on Thursday awarded life sentence to six persons for kidnapping and murder of a local JD(U) leader in October 2015.
He was arrested in June 2012 from Pakur district.
Two former Bihar Chief Ministers Lalu Prasad and Jagannth Mishra appeared in a special CBI court here over fodder scam cases.
Patna: The Bihar School Examination Board will declare BSEB 10th result 2017 on Thursday (June 22, 2017).
Purnea recorded 9 mm rainfall followed by 5.8 mm in Patna, 1.8 mm in Gaya and 0.8 mm in Bhagalpur.
In a major blow to the Congress-led Opposition, Bihar's ruling Janata Dal United on Wednesday decided to back the NDA candidate, Ram Nath Kovind, in the upcoming presidential election.
Earlier this month, Misa Bharti had skipped the department`s summons twice, on June 6 and 12. Her husband also skipped the summons on June 7 and 12.
Four persons were killed and two others injured on Wednesday when a car collided with a pick up van in Bihar's Muzaffarpur district.
On Tuesday, the Income Tax Department charged six family members of Lalu Prasad, including wife, son and daughters, under the new and stringent Benami Transactions Act.
In a shot in the arm for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the Janata Dal (United) has decided to back NDA's presidential candidate Ram Nath Kovind.
Last year, Bihar Board 10th Matric Result was declared on May 29.
Tejashwi Yadav said allegations of benami properties are being levelled because of political vendetta.
The I-T department t served attachment notice under the stringent act for assets worth over Rs 9 crore against the Lalu Prasad family.
President Pranab Mukherjee has appointed West Bengal Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi to also discharge the function of Governor of Bihar until further notice.
Ram Nath Kovind, who hails from Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh, became the Bihar Governor after Narendra Modi stormed to power in May 2014.
The anxious wait for Class 10 students who appeared for the Bihar state board exam 2016 is likely to get over on Tuesday. If released, the students who are waiting for the BSEB Bihar Board 10th Result, Bihar Matric Result 2017, can check their result on biharboard.ac.in
The department has been investigating a money laundering case against her.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday took a dig at the Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) Government over the International Yoga Day (IYD) preparations and termed the government's efforts in this regard a 'publicity stunt'.
The Nitish Kumar government on Monday constituted a Special Investigation Team (SIT) to probe into the shocking incident of gnag-rape of a 14-year-old girl by six persons, who later threw her off a running train in the Lakhisarai district.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday showered praise on Ramnath Kovind, who has been picked as BJP-led NDA's presidential candidate, saying the latter has done an exceptional job as the Governor of the Janata-Dal-United-ruled state.
- DNA: Boris Becker declared bankrupt over long-standing debt
- Boys try to hit SHO by car in Gurugram - Watch
- Separatist leader Yasin Malik arrested in Srinagar
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Narendra Modi conveys his wishes to the nation on Eid
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- EC disqualifies MP minister over incorrect filing of election expenditure
- Lady police officer scolds BJP leader over arrogant behaviour in UP
- J&K: Pakistan violates ceasefire in Naushera sector
- Bihar: Are the Presidential elections causing a rift in the Mahagathbandhan?
- Oil tanker explodes in Pakistan's Bahawalpur district, many killed
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- PM Modi lands in Washington DC for his 2-day US tour
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- Heavy rains in Mumbai trigger warnings of high tide
- Watch: 140th Jagannath Rath Yatra begins in Ahmedabad
- Adam Gilchrist casts doubt on MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh's continuity till 2019 World Cup
- Presidential election: Sushma Swaraj tweets 2013 Lok Sabha video, says 'This is how Meira Kumar treated Leader of Opposition'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Kiku Sharda welcomes Chandan Prabhakar back with a heartfelt message!
- Eman Ahmed, once dubbed as world’s heaviest woman, can now sit and eat on her own
- 2017 Australian Open Super Series Final: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing
- Nitish Kumar uncomfortable in grand alliance with RJD, Congress, will welcome him if he joins NDA: BJP
- WATCH: Smriti Mandhana scores blistering 72-ball 90 in India's World Cup opener against England
- Airtel extends 30GB free data offer for another 3 months – Check out details
- Sridevi REVEALS why she refused to play Sivagami in SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali'!
- Baby Elephant chases birds and falls face-down at Sweden zoo – Watch
- West Bengal: BJP demands CM Mamata Banerjee's resignation over attack on MP George Baker
- Haryana govt has disbursed Rs 2,400 cr compensation to farmers: CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Hacking group believes NASA will announce discovery of aliens
- Virat Kohli's picture 'peeping through dressing room' goes viral, Twitterati come up with hilarious captions