A Dalit couple was bludgeoned to death and a Dalit girl was murdered in separate incidents in Bihar, triggering angry protests, police said on Saturday.
The Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) has declared the Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2017 Result.
A major portion of the Gateshwar Panth Canal Project dam worth Rs 389.31 crore collapsed on Tuesday, 24 hours before its inauguration ceremony by Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
The Enforcement Directorate has summoned former Bihar chief minister Rabri Devi in connection with its money laundering probe in the railway hotels allotment case, officials said on Tuesday.
The Nitish Kumar faction of the Janata Dal (United) on Tuesday welcomed Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker P. Dhanapal's decision a day earlier to disqualify 18 MLAs owing allegiance to AIADMK faction leader T.T.V. Dinakaran.
Two Babbar Khalsa terrorists were arrested from Lakhimpur in a joint operation between Uttar Pradesh and Punjab Police on Tuesday.
.Bihar CM Nitish Kumar is JD(U) national president.
LJP chief and Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan said he was saddened by the demise of Taslimuddin who was known for his "frank" and "candid remarks".
The infighting within Janata Dal (United) seems to be undying and as per latest update, the Bhopal administration on Friday locked the JD(U) office in the city.
Six members of the family had gone to take bath in the river when one or two persons slipped into deep waters.
The PIL was filed before the CBI took over the probe into the Srijan scam on August 26.
Sharad Yadav accused that Nitish Kumar-led JD-U faction of indulging in anti-party activities by breaking from the Mahagathbandhan.
A day after the Election Commission of India (ECI) disposed off senior Janata Dal (United) leader Sharad Yadav's application staking claim over party symbol, the rebel party leader said ''it is a struggle and fight'' which he would win.
The market value of the farm house is Rs 40 Cr but the book value of the same has been mentioned Rs 1.4 Cr.
The Rajya Sabha secretariat has asked the JD(U)'s rebel MPs, Sharad Yadav and Ali Anwar, to respond within a week to their party's petition that they be disqualified from the House for their "anti-party" activities.
Bihar`s next assembly polls are due in 2020.
The Income Tax Department has issued a final attachment order against some assets in connection with its benami deal probe against Lalu and his family.
Kumar said Prime Minister Narendra Modi after aerial survey of flood-hit districts had announced immediate assistance of Rs 500 crore.
The Supreme Court on Monday issued a notice to the Election Commission on a plea seeking the disqualification of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
Former union railway minister Lalu Yadav and his son Tejashwi Yadav will not appear before the CBI on Monday and tomorrow respectively for questioning in connection with alleged graft in giving maintenance contract for two IRCTC hotels to a private firm.
Doctors accused the hospital’s blood bank of tampering with the expiry date printed on the blood pouches.
The JD-U also submitted that Sharad Yadav had voluntarily left the party and had indulged in anti-party activities.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, who recently joined hands with the BJP, on Thursday accepted cheque of Rs five crore for the flood victims from Gujarat government.
A journalist associated with Hindi newspaper Rashtriya Sahara was shot at in Bihar's Arwal district on Thursday.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Wednesday instructed that five boats should be made available in every village panchayat in the state and a few locals should be trained in navigating them in view of the yearly floods in the state.
A session court in Gaya in Bihar on Wednesday pronounced the quantum of sentence against Rocky Yadav and three others in connection with the murder of Aditya Sachdeva in May 2016 last year.
A sessions court here is set to pronounce on Wednesday the quantum of sentence against Rocky Yadav and three others in the Bihar road rage case for the murder of Aditya Sachdeva in May 2016 last year.
Kumar, who was speaking at Teachers Day function here, said it has been found in studies in the country that if the wife is a matriculate than the fertility rate will be 2 and this has been the situation in Bihar.
Rashtriya Janata Dal leader and former Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar Tejashwi Yadav, who is on his visit to flood-affected districts to take stock of the relief measures taken by the state government, on Tuesday accused the Nitish Kumar leadership of hatching a conspiracy against him.
The Enforcement Directorate on Tuesday attached a farmhouse owned by RJD chief Lalu Yadav's daughter Misa Bharti in Delhi's Bijwasan locality.
- Honeypreet's husband Vishwas Gupta addresses a press conference - Watch
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan over terrorism in UNGA address
- Governance is not about votes, nation comes first: PM Modi
- Shabir Shah confesses to links with Hafiz Saeed: ED chargeheet
- DU professor insults goddess Durga on Facebook
- 101-year-old becomes fastest female centenarian in the world
- Senior journalist KJ Singh found dead at his residence in Mohali
- A look at Reliance Jio phone features
- We made IITs, IIMs, Pak created LeT & JeM: Sushma Swaraj at UNGA
- Everyone will get a home by 2022, says PM Modi
- Pak envoy shows fake photo to defame India at UN
- CBI begins investigation in Ryan murder case
- Sushma Swaraj addresses United Nations General Assembly
- PM Modi lauds Kashmiri boy Bilal Dar for actively taking up cleanliness drive
- UP police arrests another accused in Muzaffarnagar gang-rape case
- Meet Nirvaan, India's smallest and youngest baby born after 22 weeks
- Virat Kohli plays 10 times better when he fights with people: Stuart Clark warns Australia
- Honeypreet didn't let me come close to Gurmeet Ram Rahim, feared I may marry him: Rakhi Sawant
- Live - IND vs AUS, 3rd ODI: Aussie pacers remove both openers
- Pakistan envoy shows photo of Palestinian victim as 'evidence of atrocities' on Kashmiris
- Know why eating onion and garlic is a big no-no during Navratri?
- 'Foreigner hai aap'- Assamese girl denied entry into Agra monument, asked to prove herself an 'Indian'
- DU professor uses obscene language to insult goddess Durga
- We built IITs, IIMs, Pak created Lashkar, Jaish: Sushma at UNGA
- Ram Rahim used to organise 'Bigg Boss'-like show: Honeypreet's ex-husband
- Pakistan headed towards international isolation: Ex-Pak envoy
- Ind vs Aus, 3rd ODI: Wrist spinners in focus as curator promises batting paradise in Indore
- Rajkummar Rao's Newton beats Baahubali 2 in Oscar race—Here's how
- 'Kaskar used burner phones, sim boxes to call brother Dawood'
- Honeypreet stayed in our house on day of Ram Rahim's sentencing: Relative