The JD(U) leader was also expected to attend a dinner later tonight hosted by Prime Minister Naredra Modi in honour of outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee.
The direct access to the tarmac has been scrapped by the Civil Aviation Ministry.
One person dead and two injured after a flyover falls on a railway track on Saturday.
Bihar Health Minister Tej Pratap Yadav`s petrol pump here was sealed by the Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd (BPCL) on Friday, official said.
Shahi, who was head of the Bharatiya Janata Party's commercial cell in Bihar, was murdered and his body thrown into a well in Manjha village in Gopalganj district. Police on Wednesday recovered his body.
JD(U) on Wednesday dubbed Tuesday's meeting between Nitish Kumar and Tejashwi Yadav as routine.
Amid uncertainty between Janata Dal (United) and Rashtriya Janata Dal, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar chaired a Cabinet meet that was attended by scam-tainted Deputy Chief Minister Tejashwi Yadav.
Tejashwi Prasad Yadav on Tuesday attended a Cabinet meeting chaired by Nitish Kumar.
Bihar has been in the grip of a political crisis after the JD-U asked Tejashwi Yadav to rebut in detail the charges hurled at him.
Nine persons were killed and four others were injured on Tuesday when their autorickshaw was hit by a speeding bus in Bihar`s Vaishali district, police said.
With ties between the Janata Dal (United) and Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) appearing to wobble over Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejashwi Yadav, speculations are rife that Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar may make a big announcement during a cabinet meeting that is scheduled to take place today.
Tejashwi Yadav on Monday dismissed questions about the growing chorus for his resignation as media speculation.
As the speculations around Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejashwi Yadav's resignation grow stronger, Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) leader Chirag Paswan on Monday said it has been a tradition of Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav's family of resigning just before going to prison.
In yet another indication of widening cracks in Bihar's 'Mahagathbandhan' or 'grand alliance', Chief Minister Nitish Kumar is ready to seek a fresh mandate if his deputy Tejashwi Yadav fails to come clean on corruption allegations levelled against him.
The meeting, attended by opposition candidates for presidential and vice-presidential elections - Meira Kumar and Gopalkrishna Gandhi, took place on the eve of presidential election.
The chief minister had cited the examples of L K Advani and Sharad Yadav quitting following charge sheets against them in the Hawala case to emphasise that in case of an FIR or a charge sheet, the accused must come clean, he added.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Saturday evaded questions on state Deputy Chief minister Tejashwi Yadav.
There seems to be no end to the ongoing rift in Bihar's ruling 'mahagathbandhan'.
The JD-U, however, demanded that Tejashvi should come out 'clean'.
Talking to ANI, LJP leader Chirag Paswan said, "If we want development of Bihar, it's very important for Nitish Kumar to come back to NDA and give us a Lalu and family free Bihar.
"Tejashwi will not resign. There is no question of his resignation," Lalu Prasad told the media here after holding a nearly three-hour-long meeting with senior party leaders and legislators at his official residence.
Citing RJD sources, the Hindustan Times reported that Lalu Prasad did not want the “grand alliance to disintegrate” and hence his party may accept its partner Janata Dal (United)’s demand for Tejashwi to quit.
In an attempt to save the 'grand alliance' in Bihar, Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Friday called up Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and RJD supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav, reports said.
Maoists have killed three persons in Bihar`s Jamui district as they were suspected of being police informers, police said on Friday.
Four children drowned in a pond in Bihar's Rohtas district, police said on Thursday.
An ANI reporter, by the name of Rahul Singh, was amongst one of the mediapersons who were pushed aside.
Earlier in the day, Tejaswi virtually ruled out the possibility of resigning from the state cabinet and dubbed the FIR against him as a part of a "political vendetta".
Mediapersons were manhandled by security personnel of Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejashwi Yadav at Bihar Secretariat on Wednesday.
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejashwi Yadav, who has been named in a CBI FIR in land-for-hotels case, on Wednesday broke his silence on the ongoing political crisis in the state and alleged that he is being subjected to a political vendetta by the opposition.
The latest summon comes a day after Lalu's daughter Misa Bharti was questioned by the ED for eight hours on Tuesday.
- Minor gives birth in school, accuses auto driver of rape
- Watch: Heavy rains cause flood-like situation in various parts of country
- Monsoon in India: Scores killed in floods, landslides
- UP government wants 'VIP' lanes at toll plazas
- Easy to stir mountain but not our army: China's threat to India on Doklam standoff
- India 3rd largest target to witness most terror activities, says report issued by US foreign ministry
- Operation All-Out: 111 terrorists killed so far in Kashmir by Indian Army
- Is UP CM Yogi Adityanath going against PM Modi's move to end red beacon culture?
- Security forces kill one terrorist in J&K's Machel Sector
- Watch: Vegetable sellers deploy gunmen for security of tomatoes in Indore
- Nithari killings: Koli, Pandher get death sentence for murder of Pinki Sarkar
- Delhi: Overspeeding car kills 25-year-old at ITO
- JNU V-C wants tank on campus to remind students of Army’s sacrifices
- Pune: NDA Cadet found hanging in his room
- Hooligans and police clash in Jewar, Greater Noida; 4 arrested, 2 absconding
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, dies
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: England vs India - As it happened...
- Saliva analysis turns up evidence of 'ghost' ancient human species!
- After Sonu Nigam, singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi tweets about Azaan and loudspeakers
- DSP Ayub Pandith lynching: Main accused killed in encounter, 20 other arrested, informs IG Kashmir
- Indian workers emigrating to 6 Gulf nations declines by 34.6%, remittances fall
- Ram Mandir should be constructed within legal framework: BJP chief Amit Shah
- Two Jordanians die in shooting at Israeli embassy in Amman: Security source
- India vs England, ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, Final: Live Streaming, TV Listing, Date, Time, Venue
- Mumbai: Woman biker crushed to death while avoiding a pothole, probe ordered
- Thor: Ragnarok TRAILER will blow your mind away! WATCH
- Canadian PM Trudeau goes 'desi, offers prayers in Indian attire to mark 10th anniversary of BAPS temple
- Terror funding in Kashmir: Son-in-law of Syed Ali Shah Geelani, 6 other separatist leaders arrested by NIA
- Birth certificate no longer mandatory for passport; PAN card, Aadhaar, driving license will suffice
- Taliban suicide car bomber kills at least 35 in Afghanistan's Kabul