Blogs & Exclusives
By Aparna Mudi | Last Updated: Thursday, June 4, 2015 - 13:00
Everyone has that one friend or acquaintance who was brilliant and talented when young. It looked as if he would make it big.
By Shobhika Puri | Last Updated: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 - 12:40
Having being used to seeing the Congress party make self-goals so frequently in the recent past, it seems unbelievable to see it finally do some course correction.
By Salome Phelamei | Last Updated: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 17:03
The theme for this year’s WED is “Seven Billion Dreams. One Planet. Consume with Care". It tells us how the well-being of humanity, the environment, and the functioning of the economy, ultimately depend upon the responsible management of the planet’s natural resources.
By Reema Sharma | Last Updated: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 15:18
Tata Nano Genx comes at a time when the Indian auto market is flooded with hundreds of car models. While the company targets first-time car buyers, college goers and two-wheeler customers who want to upgrade to a four-wheeler, it must bear in mind that its immediate competitors too are well prepared!
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 08:56
The mobile based services would be especially beneficial to the small and marginal farmers living on the edge of poverty, says the report.
By Salome Phelamei | Last Updated: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 14:40
On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), which falls on May 31, Dr K Vijay Kumar, MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Multi-speciality hospitals, Bangalore, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp on why tobacco use is particularly bad for people with diabetes.
By Garima Dutt | Last Updated: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 - 15:40
“Qu’ils mangent de la brioche” — “Let them eat cake” – quipped Queen Marie- Antoinette, bride of France’s King Louis XVI, some where around in 1789 when she was told that her French subjects were d
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 17:16
By Kamna Arora | Last Updated: Monday, June 8, 2015 - 08:38
The six-day, three-nation tour that took Prime Minister Narendra Modi to China, Mongolia and South Korea in May 2015 was full of new beginnings.
By Manisha Singh | Last Updated: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 16:13
May 26, 2014 is a day that Narendra Damodardas Modi and the Bharatiya Janata Party will not forget in a hurry.
By Suyash Srivastava | Last Updated: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 23:20
Sachin Tendulkar. Ricky Ponting. Anil Kumble. Jonty Rhodes. Robin Singh. Shane Bond. John Wright.
By Chaitan Papnai | Last Updated: Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 20:12
“For the first time in many years (Rafael) Nadal will not be the favourite going into Roland Garros. That role is now firmly occupied by Novak Djokovic.
By Tarun Khanna | Last Updated: Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 12:57
The ‘Sushmaism’ from the political hullabaloo is being missed by many these days. Mainly those who have in the past seen 'fiery' Sushma Swaraj taking on opponents with her powerful oratory.
By Ritika Handoo | Last Updated: Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 13:38
“Good cinema is what we can believe, and bad cinema is what we can't believe”—Abbas Kiarostami
By Suyash Srivastava | Last Updated: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 20:47
Kevin Pietersen is devastated. He has every right to be so. A 'massive trust issue' has been cited as a reason why he can't be brought back into the England squad.
By Suyash Srivastava | Last Updated: Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 23:06
The players who turn out at Roland Garros every year, despite the best preparation, are aware of the fact that it's more of a formality.
By Aparna Mudi | Last Updated: Friday, May 22, 2015 - 17:08
A hundred years ago, the time was World War 1, men in Europe and America went to war and women took to wearing their husbands' trousers to take up jobs and sustain families.
By Reema Sharma | Last Updated: Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 23:06
The recent judgement by Supreme Court, on acquisition of land between 2006 and 2009 in 65 villages of Noida and Greater Noida, adjacent to the national capital has brought respite to thousands of home buyers besides pushing aside a cloud of uncertainty looming over the real estate sector in that region.
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Friday, May 22, 2015 - 13:22
Ashok Kumar/OneWorld South Asia
By Chaitan Papnai | Last Updated: Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 19:29
Before the start of eighth edition of the Indian Premier League, fans of slam-bang version across the globe expected batsmen to dictate terms.
By Rajdeep Saha | Last Updated: Friday, May 22, 2015 - 09:54
The 2015 European summer transfer window is expected to be an exciting one as several world class names are being linked with big moves across the continent.
By Dattaraj Thaly | Last Updated: Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 08:51
Kevin Pietersen’s on-again, off-again relationship with the England cricket team has brought to the fore England Cricket Board’s ineptitude at man management.
By Tarun Khanna | Last Updated: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 19:05
The National Democratic Alliance, which is in power at the Centre, has recently proposed crucial amendments in two major laws - Child Labour Act and Juvenile Justice Act – concerning the large popu
By Dhriti Sharma | Last Updated: Friday, May 22, 2015 - 16:20
A human body is often described as pious and pure as a temple. The fact remains that in order to maintain the sanctity of this 'temple', we must understand our own body type.
By Hemant Abhishek | Last Updated: Friday, June 5, 2015 - 16:16
Prime Minister Narendra Modi's last leg of his three-nation tour will be in South Korea. The PM will land in Seoul on May 18 after concluding his trips to China and Mongolia.
By Aparna Mudi | Last Updated: Friday, May 15, 2015 - 19:03
Planning a trip and checking boxes while travelling has never been my forte. What I do like is stuffing a few T-shirts in a backpack and taking off whenever I can get some days off. Alas!
By Reema Sharma | Last Updated: Friday, May 15, 2015 - 16:49
With the aim of further consolidating its brand in the MPV segment, Renault recently launched the Lodgy MPV in India.
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 11:24
In terms of inclusive growth, developing countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh rank at the bottom in the Asia Pacific region, says a report by the UNESCAP.
By Ritesh K Srivastava | Last Updated: Friday, June 5, 2015 - 16:13
Though China is most likely to remain at the centre of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's three-nation tour, which he began on May 14 by visiting the Communist State first, his visits to Mongolia and S
By Rd. Alexander | Last Updated: Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 17:37
They are the smartest of the smartphones, literally! With their brand and features to envy for, affording them is a dream for many, considering their high prices. But all that glitters is not gold, goes the saying. And that is where these smartphones viz. Apple iphone 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, HTC One (M9) and the likes have failed – the bend test or bendgate - as it is known in some.
- Massive fire breaks out in Murshidabad hospital
- PM Modi is worried about Kashmir issue: Mehbooba Mufti
- Woman gang-raped, attacked with acid in Kanpur
- Gurgaon police launch operation "Romeo Returns", catch 50 men
- Hafiz Saeed threatens to separate Mumbai from India
- Panel discussion on political reasons responsible for 50 days of Kashmir unrest
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets 2000 km strategic road for development
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Talks on Kashmir issue needed, want peace restored in Valley: Pak High Commissioner Abdul Basit
- Gold rebounds on jewellers' buying, silver jumps Rs 280/kg
- US Open 2016: Saketh Myneni advances to main draw
- Subramaian Swamy targets GST Network again; will write to Amit Shah, BJP CMs
- West Indies vs India, 1st T20I: As it happened...
- Pak provokes India again, PM Nawaz Sharif to send MPs abroad to highlight Kashmir issue
- Mulayam regrets shooting order at 'Kar Sevaks' in Ayodhya, says country's unity is paramount
- 5 things that one must keep in mind this Ganesh Chaturthi!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Flags at half mast as Italy mourns earthquake dead
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Microsoft takes stand against hate speech, unveils new tools for its applications
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil Neelima Azeem's wish!
- 2% rate cut by RBI is necessary to boost SMEs, create jobs: Commerce and Industry Minister
- Heinous crime should be treated as crime against society: Bombay HC