Blogs & Exclusives
By Aparna Mudi | Last Updated: Thursday, March 5, 2015 - 14:36
“A woman is to blame for rape!”
“They provoke men with their short clothes!”
“They wouldn't dress up if they didn't want to be raped!”
By Aparna Mudi | Last Updated: Wednesday, March 4, 2015 - 19:04
Have you ever been approached by a random person in the Metro and told how you are unhappy? Has some child just randomly been rude to you and called you names because you were walking by?
By Manisha Singh | Last Updated: Wednesday, March 4, 2015 - 18:40
On March 01, 2015, Jammu and Kashmir finally got an elected government after more than two months of Assembly polls when PDP patron Mufti Mohammad Sayeed was sworn-in as the Chief Minister of the s
By Chaitan Papnai | Last Updated: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 - 16:56
Even the most ardent supporters of Team India would not have expected such an incredible performance from them in their first two matches of the ongoing World Cup against high-profile teams like Pa
By Akrita Reyar | Last Updated: Wednesday, March 4, 2015 - 09:06
The Union Budget 2015-16 has won a round of applause from all sectors and for good reasons at that. It has something for nearly everyone.
By Suyash Srivastava | Last Updated: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 - 15:20
In my previous office during the ICC World Cup 2011, India were up against England in their second match of the tournament and Sachin Tendulkar, batting on 32 off 50 balls, was taking his own time
By Aparna Mudi | Last Updated: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 - 09:20
Pointy ears, upturned eyebrows, a smile that reached his eyes – Leonard Nimoy's spock is perhaps the most known and loved screen character of all times.
By Hemant Abhishek | Last Updated: Friday, February 27, 2015 - 09:56
"Actions speak louder than words."
By Ajeet Kumar | Last Updated: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 - 14:08
For the time being, it must be unequivocally be stated that the AAP politics has really bought a new feeling among the common man and if the party fulfils its promises, then the impact will be really substantial.
By Vibhuti Jaitly | Last Updated: Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 09:53
Okay, so this topic which I am about to rant about is something which I have been facing since the past few months now.
By Sushmita Dutta | Last Updated: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 09:18
Inspector General of Police (BTAD), Dr LR Bishnoi, has been heading various posts like DIG and IGP (Eastern range) in Assam Police since 1992.
By Dattaraj Thaly | Last Updated: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 12:48
Two games into their title defence, the Indian team has sent out a strong signal of their intentions to opposing teams vying to dethrone them.
By Dattaraj Thaly | Last Updated: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 12:48
The 11th edition of world cricket's biggest show got underway with a spectacular dual act opening ceremony in Christchurch and Melbourne on February 13.
By Anindita Dev | Last Updated: Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 12:19
Somebody needs to please find me a job like Kim Kardashian and family, where one is simply paid to exist.
By Manisha Singh | Last Updated: Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 10:24
Politics is like sports. It’s a great leveller. And politics is also an arena, akin to sports, where the victor will become vanquished one day and vice versa.
By Suyash Srivastava | Last Updated: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 - 16:27
At the IPL 8 auction, Royal Challengers Bangalore, who released their marquee player Yuvraj Singh for fresh bidding, were in a panic mode, as Delhi Daredevils seemed determined to buy the all-round
By Dattaraj Thaly | Last Updated: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 18:08
A clinical display from India helped register their 6th win over Pakistan in World Cups.
By Ajeet Kumar | Last Updated: Friday, February 20, 2015 - 13:15
If the government fulfils these promises only by doling out funds from its exchequer, then it will be merely a political and populist stunt, which will not be very different from those made by different political parties in the last 67 years of Independence.
By Gayatri Sankar | Last Updated: Monday, February 16, 2015 - 09:57
As if womanhood wasn't stabbed unto death after Nirbhaya’s brutal gang-rape and the atrocities meted out to her body beyond imagination that the spine-chilling case of Rohtak gang-rape of a mentall
By Shruti Saxena | Last Updated: Friday, February 20, 2015 - 09:56
Are you a working woman? Then you must be spending most of your time handling work, family, kids, travelling, meeting deadlines and what not.
By Vibhuti Jaitly | Last Updated: Friday, February 13, 2015 - 20:11
The Union Budget 2015-16 is just around the corner and everyone, from the elite class, industry honchos, service class, middle class, business class, students, housewives to the common man have imm
By Vibhuti Jaitly | Last Updated: Friday, February 13, 2015 - 19:19
In an exclusive interview with Vibhuti Jaitly of Zee Media Group, Rishi Jaitly, Market Director, India and South East Asia, Twitter, talks about the acquisition, company's business strategy, Indian market and much more.
By Biplob Ghosal | Last Updated: Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 20:26
Janata Dal (United) leader Nitish Kumar's desire to make a comeback as Bihar chief minister has hit a major roadblock.
By Gayatri Sankar | Last Updated: Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 20:26
Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi broke protocol, personally received the US President Barack Obama at the airport, treated him with utmost respect and embraced him with warmth to strengthen Indo-US
By Gayatri Sankar | Last Updated: Monday, February 16, 2015 - 13:39
By Anindita Dev | Last Updated: Friday, February 13, 2015 - 15:14
Let us give ourselves a huge pat on our backs for bringing such an important issue (AIB Knockout) to the forefront—a comedy roast, which got termed as national shame by some.
By Ritika Handoo | Last Updated: Friday, February 13, 2015 - 14:33
It's your talent, that takes you to the pinnacle of success, they say. The fact that an artiste is born with several special qualities, makes him a stand-out personality in the crowd.
By Ritika Handoo | Last Updated: Thursday, March 3, 2016 - 13:41
"Thy name oh lord is Shiva, who guides our soul and karma!"
By Ritika Handoo | Last Updated: Thursday, March 3, 2016 - 12:00
By Biplob Ghosal | Last Updated: Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 08:15
He is now known as the 'man of the match' and a `show stealer'.
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- DNA: Analyzing the decision-making process of Time's 'Person of the Year'
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: What is the need of electoral reform in India ?
- Assam: Two NDFB(S) militants killed by forces in Kokrajhar
- 7-storey under-construction building collapses in Hyderabad
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- Maharashtra: This village goes completely cashless
- DNA: Today in History, December 8, 2016
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers
- Virat Kohli aka Record Breaker – 11 landmarks the Indian skipper achieved on Day 3
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Parliament: Opposition agrees to debate demonetisation without division of votes
- India vs England, 4th Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Actress Gautami troubled by unanswered questions on Jayalalithaa's death, seeks PM Narendra Modi's help
- India watching more porn than any other country; traffic to porn sites jumps 3-8% in November
- Zaheer Khan describes Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech wedding in unusual style