Blogs & Exclusives
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Saturday, December 3, 2016 - 17:19
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Saturday, December 3, 2016 - 17:17
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Saturday, December 3, 2016 - 17:14
Brig Anil Gupta (Retd)/South Asia Monitor/IANS
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 12:23
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 12:20
By Akrita Reyar | Last Updated: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 17:23
As the tempest of time moves to relegate Fidel Castro into the shadows, on November 25, the world paused to remember that they don’t make them like that anymore!
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 14:05
`Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much` - Helen Keller
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 13:56
Amit Kapoor and Sankalp Sharma/IANS
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 11:54
India's demonetisation drive is likely to cause short-term pain for the economy, but banks are expected to benefit from the move in the long run.
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 11:25
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Friday, November 18, 2016 - 15:13
Just like credit cards, smartphones or search engines, autonomous cars will carry a trove of information about their owners as they make driving more comfortable, raising new concerns about privacy.
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 12:24
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 09:53
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 09:50
By Shobhika Puri | Last Updated: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 12:33
India witnessed a historic move recently – a move to invalidate all high denomination notes; a move that had been suggested by many, but implemented by none in the country in the recent past; a mov
By Akrita Reyar | Last Updated: Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 17:17
Most cannot believe it, but Donald Trump is all set to take oath as the 45th President of the United States.
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 - 15:11
By Jayanta Oinam | Last Updated: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 - 13:52
Virat Kohli's poor numbers against England in Tests defy logic.
By Ankita Bhandari | Last Updated: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 - 12:21
Where do the two presidential candidates stand on some of the biggest issues that matter to American citizens? Here's a look.
By Ajith Vijay Kumar | Last Updated: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 - 12:23
The Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump war has been a story of no holds barred bare-fisted fight – taking punches on the chin and giving it back on the groin.
By Prashant V Singh | Last Updated: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 - 12:23
Business magnate and Republican presidential contender Donald Trump has become one of the biggest love/hate figures America has ever seen.
By Reema Sharma | Last Updated: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 - 09:25
Fundraising plays a crucial role in the US presidential campaigns.
By Sundeep Koachar | Last Updated: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 - 09:09
Donald Trump has a horoscope of a dictator whose 18 years of Rahu period is ending in next few days.
By Kamna Arora | Last Updated: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 09:45
Donald Trump – the real-estate mogul who became a reality TV star and, after that, the Republican Party nominee for President of the United States in the 2016 election – did not exactly seem to fit
By Manisha Singh | Last Updated: Monday, November 7, 2016 - 15:07
The timing could not have been worse.
By Ritesh K Srivastava | Last Updated: Monday, November 7, 2016 - 14:57
It is now just a matter of few days for the world to know as to who among the two – Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump – would finally control the reins of the world’s oldest democracy.
By Ritesh K Srivastava | Last Updated: Monday, November 14, 2016 - 10:24
As America goes to polls on November 8 to elect its new president, who will, in all probability, take charge in January 2017, there are genuine concerns in India regarding the future of Indo-US tie
By Akrita Reyar | Last Updated: Friday, November 4, 2016 - 17:29
Nearly eight years back, it was a huge moment in American history when for the first time a Black man became the president of the United States.
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:16
By Miscellaneous | Last Updated: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:10
- Watch: Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM
- Watch - Bike riders swept away with flood water in West Bengal
- Cabinet reshuffle soon: JD(U) likely to get ministerial berths
- Bihar Assembly trust vote: Some Congress MLAs may back Nitish Kumar
- Zee News remains number 1 Hindi channel for 29th week
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Indian women's cricket team
- Watch : 2-storey building collapses in Ahmedabad
- Dr Subhash Chandra raises cable licensing issue in Parliament
- Gujarat floods: Death toll rises to 123
- Watch: Drums being used to warn people about floods in Gujarat
- Watch - The ten biggest international news of the day
- Watch: Akshay Kumar hails Indian Women's Cricket Team
- Terror funding case: NIA to seek court's consent for polygraph test on Separatist leaders
- Dawood Ibrahim may be behind terror funding in Kashmir: NIA sources
- Bihar political crisis: All you need to know
- Nitish Kumar's swearing-in ceremony: As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri burst into laughter with Ravindra Jadeja's dressing room act
- Pakistan cricketers set to get richer as PCB receives Rs 230 million from ICC as Champions Trophy prize money
- Bharti Singh to quit 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Rift in JD(U) over aligning with BJP: Sharad Yadav not kept in loop by Nitish, say senior leaders
- 'Not a sign of healthy democracy': Mayawati on Nitish Kumar's JD(U) alliance with BJP
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017: 1st Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Panama Papers case: Pakistan's Supreme Court disqualifies PM Nawaz Sharif
- Kapil Sharma Show: Sumona Chakravarti will NEVER work with Krushna Abhishek—Here's why
- Will Nitish Kumar's 'ghar wapsi' in NDA help BJP in Rajya Sabha? Here are the numbers
- French lawmakers approve law banning nepotism
- Britain plans to send warship to South China Sea in move likely to irk Beijing
- Nitish Kumar wins floor test in Bihar; Modi-led NDA goes strong in 18 Indian states
- Wish you were our PM, Pakistan would've changed: Woman tweets to Sushma Swaraj
- High speed rail running at 100 km/h to connect Delhi with cities in UP, Haryana, Rajasthan