Sanjay Dutt injured on 'Bhoomi' sets, suffers rib fracture
New Delhi: Superstar Sanjay Dutt is all geared up for his comeback film 'Bhoomi' which is currently been shot in Agra. The film is directed by 'Mary Kom' fame Omung Kumar. Dutt reportedly got injured on the sets of the film while shooting.
According to Pinkvilla.com, Sanjay Dutt injured himself while shooting for an action sequence and suffered a rib fracture. The report quotes a source as telling, “The action sequence, which was being filmed in Chambal, had him being attacked by a group of goons. In the midst of that scene, he felt a stabbing pain in his ribs and popped a painkiller for relief. He continued the shoot, but the pain only grew worse.”
"The doctor confirmed a hairline fracture. He is on medication and has been advised complete rest. However, he is eager to wrap up the shoot by the month-end”, added the source.
'Bhoomi' stars Aditi Rao Hydari in the lead where she is playing Dutt's on-screen daughter. Here's wishing Sanjay Dutt a speedy recovery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie was drug-tested for 'Lara Croft'
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office