Auto Expo 2014: Concept SUVs that blew our minds
Auto Expo 2014 saw a barrage of concept SUVs that we would love to see getting into production soon - and all of them were of the compact kind!
Based on the same platform as the Indica Vista, the Nexon is as much a demonstration of connectivity and human-machine interface as it is of design aesthetics.
Stunning, outrageous and overly futuristic, the KWID got inputs from Renault Design India and shows off a very buggy-like direction for this concept making its global debut here.
The German manufacturer couldn’t stay away from a small SUV for long and the Taigun shows off everything that could make it to India. This ‘concept’ car actually runs too!
The bowtie brand will be plunging into the small SUV war as well, and their offering should be based on the Adra concept you see here – very unlike any Chevy we have today.
Honda Vision XS-01
Looking all sly, the Vision XS-1 got its global debut at the Honda pavilion at the Expo. This should form the basis of the company’s new mini SUV for the Indian market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products