China has over 53 mn private cars
Beijing: The number of registered private cars in China reached 53.08 million by the end of 2012, the National Bureau of Statistics said.
The figure was up 22.8 percent from a year earlier, Xinhua reported.
The total number of registered motor vehicles exceeded 120 million units, up 14.3 percent year-on-year.
Of the total, 93.09 million units were privately owned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300