Five cars launched in India in August
New Delhi: Despite the slowdown in the auto industry, August saw fleet of cars being launched for the Indian roads.
Automakers are targeting the festive season which is around the corner, hoping that buyers will open up their wallets to buy a car.
Almost all auto majors competing in the Indian market like Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra, Tata Motors and Land Rover had a new car launch or upgraded versions of their existing models.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products