Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Honda Navi's launch in February opened doors for a new segment of two-wheeler which is drawing youngsters like magnate. The two wheeler has already hit 900 booking marks already and has seen 15,000 downloads for the Honda NAVI app.
Check out these key things about the popular new launch from the stable of Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India:
1) Can be called a cross between a scooter and bike
2) Launched the first day of the 13th Auto Expo 2016
3) Price: Rs 39,500 (ex-showroom, Delhi)
4) The seating of the vehicles is more like a bike
5) In terms of space near the engine and wheels in front as well as rear is more like that in scooters.
6) Has telescopic forks in front and spring hydraulic type at rear for shock absorption, and for power retardation has drum brakes at both ends.
7) Has been rolled out in three variants namely Street, Adventure and off-road.
8) Is available in five colour options-Patriot Red, Hooper Green, Shasta White, Sparky Orange and Black.
9) Honda is offering a number of customisation options on NAVI giving an opportunity to customers to make additions to the bike as per their requirement and liking.