Now, a car with windscreen that helps prevent wrinkles
London: Japanese motor giant Honda has designed the first car that would be marketed exclusively for women.
The Honda Fit She's comes in colours inspired by popular eye-shadow shades, including pink, and has a windscreen that 'helps prevent wrinkles'.
The 17,500-dollar vehicle also has an air-conditioning system that apparently improves the driver's skin quality, the Daily Mail reports.
According to the paper, the design, which features pink bezels on the dashboard and hot pink stitching on the steering wheel and seats, has also been called 'adult cute' by the manufacturer.
The description has already become the subject of hilarious ridicule on news sites and blogs, the paper said.
“I'm assuming it only comes with an automatic transmission, lipstick instead of a cigarette lighter, an illuminated vanity mirror in each visor... and the two remaining pedals (accelerator and brake) have been replaced with a tub to soak their feet,” an online user wrote on a blog site.
The sales of the new Honda ladies-only model are currently limited to Japan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300