Porsche Cayman S launched in India; priced at Rs 93.99 lakh
New Delhi: German luxury carmaker Porsche India on Tuesday said it has launched new version of 'Cayman S' model in the country, priced at Rs 93.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The company said it has completely revamped the car to make it faster, efficient and more powerful than before.
"It is built for driving through bends like few other sports cars and offers an outstanding sports car experience combined with the practicality of everyday driving," Porsche India Director Anil Reddi said in a statement.
The company said the latest model is up to 30 kg lighter, depending on the specific model and equipment, and consumes up to 15 percent less fuel per 100 km than the predecessor ? despite higher engine and driving performance.
The car, which is available with a 3.4-litre flat-six cylinder engine developing 325 HP, can attain a top speed of 281 km/h.
Porsche India is a division of Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt Ltd, with headquarters in Mumbai.
The organisation is the sole importer for Porsche's range of sport luxury cars, including the 911, Boxster S, Cayman S, Cayenne and Panamera.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300