New Delhi: Tata Motors is soon going to take the wraps off its new SUV Tata Storme in India on Wednesday.
Safari Storme looks inspired by the Range Rover, considering its rectangular body and headlights.
Safari Storme will be available in 282 dealerships and 32 exclusive UV dealerships.Key Features
-Safari Storme features a 2.2 liter Varicor engine
- 142 ps power, 320 Nm torque
- The SUV comes with a five speed manual gearbox
- The SUV will be available in four variants- LX, EX, VX, and VX 4*4/4*2
- IT will be available in seven colours
- Urban Bronze, Sardinia REd, Pearl White, Pearl Champagne, Astern Black, Arctic White and Arctic silver
First Published: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 12:50