All new Maruti SX4 launched, price unchanged at Rs 7.38 lakh
New Delhi: Country's largest car maker Maruti Suzuki India Ltd Friday launched an all new version of its mid-size sedan SX4 in the country, with price remaining unchanged in the range of Rs 7.38-9.79 lakh (ex showroom Delhi).
"The all new Maruti Suzuki SX4 has new looks, and also brings new features such as touch screen audio navigation and electronically foldable ORVMs with turn indicator," Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MSIL) Vice President Marketing Manohar Bhat said in a statement.
The car, which has two engines options -- the Super Turbo 1.3 litre diesel and the 1.6 Litre VVT petrol engine, has been launched with fresh exteriors and interiors and enhanced performance, Bhat added.
The petrol variants of the car are priced between Rs 7.38 lakh and Rs 8.84 lakh while the diesel versions are priced between Rs 8.27 lakh and Rs 9.79 lakh.
The new SX4 comes with many features including an all new touch-screen audio with integrated navigation with Bluetooth.
SX4 was first launched in India in 2007. Diesel variant of the car was introduced in 2011. Till now, the company has sold over 1.08 lakh SX4 cars in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300