BMW recalls X5 utility vehicles over brake vacuum pump leak
Detroit/ New Delhi: An error in the brake vacuum pump leak has led to BMW recalling 30,265 of its X5 utility vehicles from model years 2007-2010, as per a news wire report.
German automaker has not received any reports of accidents or injuries related to the issue, the wire further said.
The automaker will provide free replacement parts and plans to notify customers and dealers this month.
The X5 is a luxury utility vehicle that is priced in the United States from USD 48,000 to USD 65,000. It competes with similar models from Mercedes-Benz, Lexus and other premium brands.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300