BMW sold 1.8 mln vehicles in 2012
Washington: Luxury carmaker BMW has sold about 1.8 million vehicles in 2012, the firm’s financial officer has said.
Friedrich Eichiner, told German newspaper Die Welt that the firm’s goal was to increase vehicle sales in 2012 and to reach a new record in deliveries.
With about 1.8 million vehicles, the firm has achieved this, he added.
According to Fox News, in December, BMW said vehicle sales in the January-November period had increased by 10.1 percent to 1.66 million.
For the whole of 2011, BMW had vehicles sales of 1.67 million, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20