BMW sold 1.8 mln vehicles in 2012
Washington: Luxury carmaker BMW has sold about 1.8 million vehicles in 2012, the firm’s financial officer has said.
Friedrich Eichiner, told German newspaper Die Welt that the firm’s goal was to increase vehicle sales in 2012 and to reach a new record in deliveries.
With about 1.8 million vehicles, the firm has achieved this, he added.
According to Fox News, in December, BMW said vehicle sales in the January-November period had increased by 10.1 percent to 1.66 million.
For the whole of 2011, BMW had vehicles sales of 1.67 million, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300