Fiat Linea and Grande Punto to be launched today
New Delhi: Even as major car makers are launching the facelift versions of their popular models, Fiat too could not stay away from launching the updated version of its two popular models.
Fiat India is finally launching the 2013 Fiat Linea T-Jet and new Grande Punto in the country at an event in Mumbai today. Though both the cars will not see any major overhaul, some changes in the interiors as well as the exteriors could be seen.
As per media reports Fiat is planning to for a major facelift for both the car versions by next year. An apparent jeep launch by the company has also been the topic of discussion in the auto industry.
Fiat will launch the 2013 Linea T-Jet as the new top of the line petrol variant in the country sans any major change. Changes in the alloy wheels, the interior trim and its 1.4-litre T-Jet's power ratings could be seen.
The 2013 Grande Punto will be launched with some changes in the interiors and a new colour will be added as per reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300