Force Motors Gurkha SUV to be launched next week?
New Delhi: Force Motors Gurkha 4X4 SUV is likely to be launched next week as per media reports. The car will be reportedly launched as early as February 15.
The 4X4 vehicle will compete with Mahindra’s Thar, reports further said. The Gurkha will be based on the Mercedes Benz G Wagen platform. The price of the SUV is expected to range between Rs six and eight Lakh.
Gurkha, the facelift version of the older Gurkha model will be launched with added features both internal and external. In the exteriors the vehicle will see changes in its headlights, alloy wheels.
There is a change in its engine too. Force Gurkha will have 2.6 litre diesel engine producing 76 PS power and 185 Nm torque, mated to a five speed manual transmission. Added to this, the engine will be BSIV compliant as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300